• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

tumblr_mdo8gtndN31r2xhr2o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdo8gtndN31r2xhr2o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdo2tsQdX41rheyf6o1_1280.jpg

Pendulum

miss A on wrapping up promotions for "I Don't Need Man"...

“Although our promotions ended disappointingly early for us, we’ll return soon with an even better next album. In two months, Suzy becomes an adult. We’re planning something involving a powerful, sexy performance,”

tumblr_mdndxh4LUa1qdcel5o4_250.gif

tatsuki

I wouldn't wait, juniors don't normally get requests like that serviced.
I got mine serviced pretty quick only a day or two. This was when I was a junior and wanted a name change before making any posts(anywhere) not just in this topic. I thank EatChildren.
So hopefully it works out for them.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm not really familar with Primary or Zion T but.. Dice linked this in irc:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn_15i9CG8

and I've been listening to it (and watching it fffff) alot lately. I'll pick this up eventually:

Daaamn! That chick is mighty fine. She's not even that good looking, but that confident look she had when she strutted in... good lord, I was sold by then.

This sounds like an Musiq Soulchild's "Just Friends." Either way that's a pretty good song as well.

Does the front page have a section dedicated to Primary? I'd love to listen to some more myself but idk where to start.

Also, in celebration of me upgrading from a junior member to a member, a pair of epic Fany gifs:

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Daaamn! That chick is mighty fine. She's not even that good looking, but that confident look she had when she strutted in... good lord, I was sold by then.

This sounds like an Musiq Soulchild's "Just Friends." Either way that's a pretty good song as well.

Does the front page have a section dedicated to Primary? I'd love to listen to some more myself but idk where to start.
Not the current thread but the next one will have Primary. This thread is almost finished so I've only been updating the new releases.

Not the current thread but the next one will have Primary. This thread is almost finished so I've only been updating the new releases.

Awesome. I guess I'll just get the latest album for now.

Not really... also wow, that song sucks. So anti-swag lyrically and melodically.

The feel of the song is what's similar imo. But I agree about the song being crappy. What made it really stick to me was a jam session I did with some friends. Rhodes piano, guitar, cajon and voice = awesome. Too bad webcams were terrible back then, we would've made it big on YouTube if we didn't record it on 320x240 lol.

Anyway, blonde Eunji for the Legally Blonde play:

She looks terrible! :((

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Those talent competition shows are how the world celebrates their lack of discernment.

ramyeon

Awesome. I guess I'll just get the latest album for now.
He only has the one solo album anyway. He has an older album from a few years ago with Mild Beats and then one album as part of Primary Skool from back in 2006.

Just booked tickets for Neon Bunny with Mongoose and Smells this December 28th. Very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom