• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

261DD04D53D5AF2E2DED6C

Blonde Tiffany:
Btj6nHVCMAILOIm.jpg:large

Kuno

Did you see they changed the closing date from August 8th to July 31st? I haven't even started mine yet. :p

Also, apparently the rules don't specifically prohibit international entries so we'll probably be OK I guess?

I definitely hadn't noticed that! I should be good though, I sent mine in early last week. I'll share it here after the deadline passes.

Finally listened to the Hyuna "A Talk" EP, every song is great. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Pendulum

All good songs on Hyuna's mini, and I am happy LE's body of work continues to grow (she also worked on French Kiss). When's that new Shinsadong/LE work (*ahem* EXID comeback) coming?

Speaking of producers, does anyone know what Choi Gyu Sung has been up to lately?

-----

Hyungdon calls Sunny on Weekly Idol, refers to her show "FM Date" as "SM Date"
Full episode (1st part of their 3rd anniversary shows, non subbed, with GOT7, A Pink (Bomi, Namjoo, Hayoung), BtoB, Rainbow, BEAST (Doojoon, Yoseob, Dongwoon)) - Go Bomi.
Promo for next week showed some Muses (I want to chest bump Erin too), Hyomin, AoA.

llehuty

i3hbatgPLouv8.png

Playlist with the best MVs of the month
Playlist with the releases of the month (Alert: 93 MVs inside)

Special mentions:

Awesome indie song that deserved better MV: From The Airport - Chemical Love
Awesome song that deserved proper promotion: T-ara - First Love
Best pre-debut release of the month: K.will, Mamamoo - Peppermint Chocolate (Feat. Whee sung)
School project MV of the month: M.O.A - I'll call ya
"How did this get so many views" MV of the month: Bro "그런 남자" - 그런 남자
Controversial MV of the month: Stellar - Marionette
Ear fetish-Gaf recommends: Bebop - I'm the best
Catchy chorus alert: AlphaBAT - Tantara
Worst everything of the month: GPBASIC - Pika-Burnjuck

Pendulum

Really man? I'm totally happy for her. Seems like a nice guy, has some great potential as an Asian football star, and is making that money. Quite thankful, actually, that he's not an idol and their relationship will be (relatively) respected.

Tangeroo

Really man? I'm totally happy for her. Seems like a nice guy, has some great potential as an Asian football star, and is making that money. Quite thankful, actually, that he's not an idol and their relationship will be (relatively) respected.

not
really

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
They've been dating for only 2 weeks from what I've read, good for them I guess.
So many k-net comments talking about 'status' and 'level' like she's an inferior being that shouldn't be allowed to date a 'world class' oppa like Son Heung Min... what a load of bs.

Eldren

AOA - 단발머리(Short Hair) 어쿠스틱 Acoustic ver. Vocal Queen Yuna.

Netizens are upset that Minah is getting some millionaire D while they're stuck at home with nobody to touch them, stay mad.

If you're interested (let's be real, literally everybody who follows kpop is now interested), here is a list of some Red Velvet fansites. I have no idea how there are so many when we haven't even heard them sing a damn word yet but there you go.

Joy has no fansites and has been cropped out of some photos by fans, therefore I have to be #TeamJoy because she's Hyoyeon 2.0.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Joy has no fansites and has been cropped out of some photos by fans, therefore I have to be #TeamJoy because she's Hyoyeon 2.0.
Nah, she's hot. They must hate her because they think she's a bitch. That's hot. I love bad bitches. #teamjoy

Edit: hold up... minah has only been "dating" this guy 2 weeks? 2 weeks is nothing! what, have they gone on that single date they got pics of?

the two of them: "hey, it was great meeting you tonight"
korean media: ZOMFG DATINGGGG

JKTrix

tumblr_n9gp3igDPZ1sfswhco2_250.gif
tumblr_n9gp3igDPZ1sfswhco4_250.gif
tumblr_n9gp3igDPZ1sfswhco1_250.gif

tumblr_n9gpx6B7z81t7rvrjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9gpx6B7z81t7rvrjo3_250.gif
tumblr_n9gpx6B7z81t7rvrjo1_250.gif

tumblr_n9f9m5KhXu1ti7jtgo1_500.gif
tumblr_n9dtdarQ031ti7jtgo1_500.gif

I learned yesterday that she also shares the same birth year (a few months older, actually) and first real name of my fave
qZVYh+

#teamirene

Wendy does play sax though...

Top Bottom