• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

AReed

Drives an Audi and brings her a bouquet of flowers? I applaud you sir and good going Minah.

tumblr_n9gc66y8gF1sychuqo1_1280.jpg

fab

Slowdive

Banned
Secret have become so boring :(

Nice Jessica Hyde avatar though, just caught up with Season 2 of Utopia and it's mad, loving it. Been thinking of breaking my run of Kpop avatars to do one of Lee, he's just so suave in that sharp yellow suit this season
in a sociopathic murderer kind of way.

So you changed it then, haha yeah Lee is great. Utopia is incredible, shame hardly anyone watches it.

ramyeon

So you changed it then, haha yeah Lee is great. Utopia is incredible, shame hardly anyone watches it.
Yeah man, I was really sad that Lee only had one appearance in season 1, he had such a great introduction. Good to see him
teaming up with Wilson though, they've got such a disfunctional partnership going on.

Yeah it's a shame, it's worth watching even for the direction and cinematography alone. So visually stunning.

dokish

Banned
Netizens are upset that Minah is getting some millionaire D while they're stuck at home with nobody to touch them, stay mad.
Their problems are over.

II finally got myself a computer. Buying the monitor tomorrow. Have to install all the shit. Expect future videos properly edited.

Pendulum

Joy has no fansites and has been cropped out of some photos by fans, therefore I have to be #TeamJoy because she's Hyoyeon 2.0.

As far as I know, Joy was only revealed with the latest MV teaser - no pre-debut singing or dancing videos - so I can understand the lack of fansites. However Joy was #1 on search rankings when the teasers came out because people wanted to know who she was, so if she has been cropped out and its not a case of her images just not being seen as much, well, smh.

-----

Sunny of House SNSD, the First of Her Name.
BttMT_SCIAEbR9f.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
this hyuna show has more of the dancer I like, but hyuna mostly hangs out with another girl from the team... sigh...

NSFW : 포엘(Four Ladies_4L) MV_Teaser
Actually I wonder how Koreans will react about such stuff, pretty curious really.

Can't wait for the whole thing. Got flashbacks to Katamoi Finally... but like a few years older. Sadly most likely minus making out in a locker roomshower during school.

tumblr_m7vq89N4qq1qd5fmzo3_500.gif

Even better was the leak of the scene on youtube haha. Taken at a compromising angle peeking over the top of the shower and where you can't see the cameras filming it rofl.

Tangeroo

Running Man 206 had one of my favourite Monday Couple moments <3

Agreed!
I found it pretty interesting because it was one of the few times Song Ji Hyo used her real voice instead of the high pitch voice she typically uses for the show. You generally only hear her talk like that during interviews. I actually believe what they were saying during that game.

TheChits

Agreed!
I found it pretty interesting because it was one of the few times Song Ji Hyo used her real voice instead of the high pitch voice she typically uses for the show. You generally only hear her talk like that during interviews. I actually believe what they were saying during that game.

The only "ship" I'll ever support. <3

Running Man 206 had one of my favourite Monday Couple moments <3

Same, sadly the first half was great and the second half of the show was pretty uninteresting. Another one of those "they cut a ton of stuff out" episodes :/

WGM was boring this week but as usual Min and HJY saved it with a hilarious visit to herbalist which would have been a snore fest if anyone else went haha.

Also sad to see SBS caved and started adding in their audience reaction sound bites from 15 years ago to Roommate. They really gotta re-record those things or just stop fucking using them. They over use that "Wooo" way to much, even worse it has 0 emotion in it, like the people used were staring at a blank wall when it was recorded... it honestly creeps me out at this point more than annoys me.

ramyeon

Listening to Wonder Girls stuff in anticipation of Yeeun's debut release tonight. On its release I said that Wonder World was probably the most consistent and quality Kpop idol album I'd heard in years, and I feel like I can still stand by that statement. It's so good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I feel even though Yenny is amazing, I will still consider Sunmi my artist of the year. Especially since she's supposed to have another comeback before the year is over, right?
tho we are speaking in "JYP time" here

Top Bottom