• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

My heart just decided to put fany at #2 again. pls fany keep doing what ur doing

Dang, even the Goddess Fany can't break ICG's hold on you?

That's impressive.

I've been holding out for a Soompi special for Pink Tape. Hopefully it happens. But I'm sure I'll buy the album regardless.

No need to hold out, just buy it already. That way I'll be able to grab a copy of the Soompi special hahahaha.

Lol I'm kidding of course.

Thats cause you're bullshitting. If one of your friends did look like lizzy you'd be out drinking with her.

I know i would be.

Agreed. I might even pull a Dokish and force her to be my waifu lol.

Edit: Ooohh, top of the page, here's Fany!

iXteMfdeFTX7x.gif

Pendulum

Oh yessss. I expect awesome reaction gifs.

Girl's Day's Minah has been appointed as the new female MC of 'Inkigayo'!

DreamT Entertainment stated on the 31st, "We have received word from SBS' 'Inkigayo's reps that Girl's Day's Minah has been appointed as the next MC in place of IU."

Hearing the exciting news herself, Minah shared, "I am surprised and joyful to become an MC. I will work hard to show all of my charms as a good MC."

Make sure to tune into see how Minah fits in with her co-hosts Lee Hyun Woo and Kwanghee on the future broadcasts of 'Inkigayo'!

tumblr_lr40yoWqW91qdcel5o1_500.gif

giri

so is Krystal really American like jess... hasn't she been in Korea longer than jess...

American. When she speaks English in Amazing f(x) in New Zealand she has a pronounced American accent but speaks really fluent English. She also covers in passing that she only learnt Korean later in life, not her original language.

neoism

American. When she speaks English in Amazing f(x) in New Zealand she has a pronounced American accent but speaks really fluent English. She also covers in passing that she only learnt Korean later in life, not her original language.

really yeah I thought since she was in Korea longer wasn't it like 8 or something the American in her wouldn't be their as much... Shes really pretty but I hate the red hair... not a fan of f(x) either. is she the best singer in the group.

ramyeon

really yeah I thought since she was in Korea longer wasn't it like 8 or something the American in her wouldn't be their as much... Shes really pretty but I hate the red hair... not a fan of f(x) either. is she the best singer in the group.
Haven't they been there the same amount of time? They were scouted by SM at the same time. It's just that Krystal is obviously younger than Jessica (By 5 years) so has been there since a younger age. They were scouted when she was 6 and Jessica was 11, her parents didn't let Krystal join SM until she was 11 I think, they thought she was too young the first time.

Her and Luna are the main vocalists.

roaSone

Finally f(x) performed Airplane on Show Champion, waiting for the video now.

edit: they'll also perform it tomorrow on M!countdown.

(._.)

Banned
Krystal is a princess and a badass and I love her cause she doesn't give a fukk. She's like a cat and not all corny like the "traditional Korean" good girl. Just look at how she handles herself.

llehuty

Airplane perf. was good, not sure about the choreo being so literal during the chorus though.

f(x) - RPPP still with no live vocals. I hope they end up singing it live when nobody expects it, like it happened with IGaB.

llehuty

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video (Korean ver.)
It has a certain vibe to it! I kinda like it. MV is pretty innovative too, still box though.

Wasn't this supposed to be released next week or is it another case of SM forced to release it early to cover a leak? Anyway, the video is cool, although it's only a dance music video, being one take is a plus.

The song is a huge improvement from wolf.
I know, not saying much

Pendulum

Choreo was a bit naff (seemed like it would fit right into something like High School Musical) which I guess is to be expected for a song that'll only get performed a couple of times, but it was still enjoyable. Girls looked good, and I'm especially happy that they're no longer throwing Sulli into things like this:

f-x-sulli-by-anna06i-d3j5axj.png

------

Wasn't this supposed to be released next week or is it another case of SM forced to release it early to cover a leak? Anyway, the video is cool, although it's only a dance music video, being one take is a plus.

I know, not saying much

I don't think it was released early. After all, there was only meant to be 1 week between f(x) and EXO (annoyingly). I think the song/MV is actually kind of decent. EXO fans of course will be lauding its healing properties and printing out screencaps to rub them against their body.

------

Girl's Day on Simply K-Pop
BQY6mt8CcAAADLM.jpg

Whoa new thread!

Anyway, what happened to IU? I feel like she dropped off the map entirely. I haven't been paying much attention lately though because I've been busy.

Pendulum

Whoa new thread!

Anyway, what happened to IU? I feel like she dropped off the map entirely. I haven't been paying much attention lately though because I've been busy.

She's been starring in her drama that is still going to run for another half year or so. She has a comeback album planned for "later this year", so hopefully her quitting her Inkigayo MC role earlier this week means that this will happen sooner rather than later.

roaSone

I know, not saying much
It was supposed to be released the 1st of August, so I guess nothing is wrong with their move this time.

She's been starring in her drama that is still going to run for another half year or so..
Her drama finish in 4 weeks, so we'll hear about IU pretty soon. ;)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Whoa new thread!

Minah is taking over her position as MC on Inkigayo so we'll definitely be hearing something soon.

Conceptor

HBD lizzy, and of course fany fany tiffany :>

tnTQ8mI.jpg

sica said:
happy birthday t!! today is your day~all yours! thank u for always being such an understanding and lovely friend(now family hehehehe) keep up the smile and “loud voice!!!" ;) p.s u make a cool mom for prince! ahem and i make a cool auntie

llehuty

It was supposed to be released the 1st of August, so I guess nothing is wrong with their move this time.

Oh, I thought it was released with the album the 6th of august. I still think SM is rushing things now, hopefully it's for TTS and soshi comebacks before the end of the year.

Pendulum

That's true, it started the 9th of March and will end on the the 25th of August. With 2 eps per week you've got 50 eps in a bit less than six months.

Ah, had it pegged at 1 per week.

-------

I've long since moved on, but Tiffany and her eyesmiles were my first K-Pop crush. Happy Birthday Fany!

tumblr_m309flp6s21qdcel5o8_250.gif
tumblr_m3d628JKou1qdcel5o4_250.gif

tumblr_lryjm6oZLG1qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_lngx7w7zQa1qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_ll64ltAUUV1qa646f.gif

tumblr_lnc0xgnX2i1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Top Bottom