• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Gamerloid

I always loved the way Tiffany looked in the sailor outfit. Thought she looked the best. That GIF just reinforced those feelings.

ryan-ts

Happy birthday to the *superior* birthday girl!

Lizzy.gif

tumblr_md9oriY5Ud1qa8g36o6_r2_250.gif

Pendulum

f(x)'s Krystal and Amber have deleted their me2day accounts.

Their accounts fx_krystal and fx_amber are both no longer in use, and accessing either page prompts a message that says that the user has withdrawn from me2day.

tumblr_m6nk7lzKSa1r99f4t.gif

---------

Ahhhh, there's 1 hour of T-ara on Nico Nico to watch!

BQgcTmXCAAAa2mV.jpg

Y48s5gI.png

UVZI22n.png

iJClN2ZuQodur.gif

Plus Hyominstagram
BQg6biuCEAAut9I.png:large

Selane

awww yisss @ growl. YIXING LET ME TOUCH IT TOO

yr3VCMc.gif

also, Kris' hands are bigger than D.O.

No offense but I don't think anyone here besides you knows who anyone in exo is.

My knowledge is limited to
-Kai, because he looks kind of like Taemin(guess they got a package deal on new noses)
-I think that really tall guy is Tao
-that's about it

Kabuto

awww yisss @ growl. YIXING LET ME TOUCH IT TOO

yr3VCMc.gif

also, Kris' hands are bigger than D.O.

No offense but I don't think anyone here besides you knows who anyone in exo is.

My knowledge is limited to
-Kai, because he looks kind of like Taemin(guess they got a package deal on new noses)
-I think that really tall guy is Tao
-that's about it

yeah my knowledge of the exo is the same as you Selane haha. Growl is a really good song though and the choregraphy is pretty cool too.

Broank

So I guess Shinee is gonna be releasing their repackage next week? Apparently composed by Yiruma? o_O wow

Kinda feel bad for f(x), SM undercutting them like crazy.

kingkitty

I think Tiffany still looks like a horse. A very pretty horse.

Anywho, where is Miss A comeback, cmon jyp what you doing.

This is really fucking good in my opinion. Similar to Roly Poly, only better. Still hope it bombs though. CCM going under, and all the idols and hardworking people of CCM finding new homes is my greatest wish.

Can't believe Eunkyo is still in this group after being the head bitch driving Soomi to leave

Wasn't Chanmi the ringleader?

EXO_으르렁 (Growl)_Music Video (Korean ver.)
It has a certain vibe to it! I kinda like it. MV is pretty innovative too, still box though.

I like the song. And this is mv in a box, done right.

Divine.

So how's Uee as an actress? I know she has been in a couple of dramas but are any of them worth watching?

I loved Ojakgyo Brothers. Uee neither carries nor ruins it. She's definitely pretty enough for the role, even with her differently sized eyes (which I learnt from watching OB). Birdie Buddy was pretty lame.

I think she's out with a cold or something.

jamie-foxx.gif

Today's The More You Know...

...Suzy and Hyeri were once classmates.

Girls-Day-Hyeri-miss-A-Suzy_1375246671_af_org.jpg

Looks like the same uniform as Dahee and Miso are wearing.

Nn4n5.jpg

Lizzy and Naeun went to the same school as each other, but not in the same grade I think.

uQpBc.jpg

I like f(x), new album is indeed great. But really not digging Krystal's hair color this time and Sulli's lips have always weirded me out (I have no explanation for this)

Please allow me to explain.

roast+bf5.jpg

Selane

This is really fucking good in my opinion. Similar to Roly Poly, only better. Still hope it bombs though. CCM going under, and all the idols and hardworking people of CCM finding new homes is my greatest wish.

Wasn't Chanmi the ringleader?

Well, I wouldn't say they're all hardworking people that deserve the best. A bunch of them are bullies, one guy in Coed was allegedly a rapist, etc.

And Eunkyo and Chanmi are both bitches, the only difference is that Chanmi was a talented bitch so I don't know why they kicked her out.

Well, I wouldn't say they're all hardworking people that deserve the best. A bunch of them are bullies, one guy in Coed was allegedly a rapist, etc.

And Eunkyo and Chanmi are both bitches, the only difference is that Chanmi was a talented bitch so I don't know why they kicked her out.

You are of course completely correct. It was poorly written. I did it right the first time around on irc:

04:01 q CCM going under and all the decent idols finding new homes is my greatest wish

As for hardworking people, I was talking about the other people working for CCM who aren't idols, and who aren't KKS or an asshole like him (or seems to be at the very least). KKS and the idols can't be responsible alone for the incredible amount of good songs that come out of CCM.

As for Chanmi and Eunkyo, Chanmi being the ringleader might explain why she was the only one to get kicked, or it could be completely unrelated.

llehuty

No No Eul

Awesome OP OC. Excellent work.

Sweet. I was thinking they really need to be on Weekly Idol too. Talking of which, still no sign of any subs for Girl's Day's latest appearance on that show. The recent Apink episode has been subbed though.

I finally got around to watching the last few episodes of Amazing f(x). Victoria + Krystal vs. Golf Ball was a sight to behold. Also, I wonder how long that time capsule will last, if it hasn't already been dug up by some fans.

isuzu

k. since no one heres cares or knows exo too well I'm going to introduce (at least my faves) them to you! no need to thank me! soon you will all be watchin happy camp and stanning exo-m for life!

I'll start with exo-m since they're much better than exo-k and exo-k shouldn't even exist because then I have to deal with talentless people with no personality!

first there's Xiumin. he's the oldest one of the whole bunch and THE BEST DANCER. DON'T LET KAI FOOL YOU, HE'S EVIL. Xiumin (real name Minseok) also reaches the highest notes and could be the new Junsu if SM didn't hide him in the back. I mean, kid can dance, sing, is short as hell so let's thow him in the back so no one sees him ever! fuck you, SM!

So here is the oldest one looking like a fetus

bn2DuTB.jpg

putting some clothes on or taking them off? you decide!

RbEtFq9.png

SO PRETTY

Bs6j2Ld.jpg

he even looks like Sohee!

bpYf0yM.png

d'awwwww

7x5skFa.jpg
TK4NROz.jpg

Now, onto gifs!

Xiumin judging people
YfRhvYj.gif

Xiumin being cute because that's what he does
phpWjqL.gif

"who knows? who the fuck cares?" Xiumin
Mf7Gq9W.gif

Flirting with fans
UCICkau.gif

Gossiping with D.O
rCYZDKH.gif

The many baozi faces
tmrVMOC.gif

Getting ready for the photo
RTNShlz.gif

I suppose you look like Sohee so you must do the omona thing
3lafJ3I.gif

Completely slaying his entire group with his high notes (you guys should watch this, it's hilarious)
mpileIL.gif

dancing to Female President and shaking dat ass (BEST DANCER, REMEMBER!)
RDTGN75.gif

~ethereal~
yp8BWK8.gif

and the cutest smile ever <3
Nj8ktcZ.gif

So that's Xiumin! He is cute, looks like Sohee, loves to play soccer and is actually one of the 2 korean members of Exo-M (the other is Chen). He is known in the fandom for being really underrated and mostly every exo stan likes him a lot. Also Luhan is really close to him and their bromance is beautiful <3

No No Eul

An Introduction to EXO

Amazing. 'Twas only a few days ago that I was thinking about how great K-Pop GAF is, and that while most of us spend our time posting pictures of the usual suspects, it's nice that we have something a little different from time to time. You know, we've got Cuddler with his love for Shindong and 2BiC, Agent Chris posting all those Big Bang gifs, that sort of thing. What if we had a proper EXO stan though, I thought to myself. What would that be like?

Now I know. :p

ibxhnJ6I9pOGab.png

It's a bit late for the OP but I felt I should update the K-Pop GAF logo to match the new regular GAF logo.

isuzu

Amazing. 'Twas only a few days ago that I was thinking about how great K-Pop GAF is, and that while most of us spend our time posting pictures of the usual suspects, it's nice that we have something a little different from time to time. You know, we've got Cuddler with his love for Shindong and 2BiC, Agent Chris posting all those Big Bang gifs, that sort of thing. What if we had a proper EXO stan though, I thought to myself. What would that be like?

Now I know. :p

You just wait. I'll introduce all of them

ALL OF THEM!!

YOU ALL MAY NOT CARE ABOUT THEM BUT YOU WILL LEARN THEIR NAMES! I SWEAR! BY TAEYEON'S UGLY EYEBROWS, I SWEAR!

z5vP963.gif

Top Bottom