• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

isuzu

You just managed to have more than half of the people here seeing you in a different way, good job.
not in the good way by the way.

Not my fault her eyebrows are so tragic I can't even look at them without cringing
tQXhFW0.gif

You just managed to have more than half of the people here seeing you in a different way, good job.

Yup.

IIRC, the polls last year showed that 95% of K-Pop GAF at least likes Taeyeon. Pretty sure she also has the biggest defense force here lol.

I'm not part of the TDF as I'm in the Fany Defense Force, so all I can say is good luck! You're gonna need it.

isuzu

Since it's from a MV you can't blame her. It must be a miss by the make-up artist.

Always is. They just need to stop trying to give her weird eyebrows and she'll be fine. When SNSD debuted she was adorable and didn't need any fix. Somehow, along the road, they thought this would look good

93ZFpuf.jpg

SM, stahp.

llehuty

I consider myself a Taeyeon fan, but I have to say that the styling of her eyebrows lately has been horrible. They're just not on par with the rest of her god tier atributes.

large.png

Thanks for the link

j0dZheK.jpg

O__________________________O

Woah your avatar. I can't believe I actually had the same idea yeterday :D

Clipse

Are we really judging eyebrows now? As long as it's not a unibrow or Hyuna's "no eyebrow" look from Gangnam Style, who gives a shit?

Exo fans continuing to cement themselves as the worst fandom in the world.

LOL.

Fany's B-day party pic:

ipU2fL5bT7MPr.jpg

Check out the non-Soshi guests attending the party... besides Shinyoung of course lol.

Here's a hint, according to Reddit:

Top Photo: L-R : Yoona, Taeyeon, Yewon, Seohyun, Bday Girl, Sooyoung, Bora, Sunny, Yuri

Bottom Photo: L-R : Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yewon, Lee Yeonhee, Seohyun, Bday Girl, Shinyoung, Bora, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon

roaSone

Seeing all the answers, I guess I was right. I told you isuzu, bad idea to diss Taengoo.
Even if you don't dislike her

Selane

Pretty funny seeing you guys complain about Exo fans when you basically throw a tantrum anytime someone says something slightly negative about Taeyeon.

Draxal

Pretty funny seeing you guys complain about Exo fans when you basically throw a tantrum anytime someone says something slightly negative about Taeyeon.

Relax bro, I just found it hilarious that a wild exo fan appeared a day or two after that netizen buzz article.

Tangeroo

LOL.

Fany's B-day party pic:

ipU2fL5bT7MPr.jpg

Check out the non-Soshi guests attending the party... besides Shinyoung of course lol.

Here's a hint, according to Reddit:

Top Photo: L-R : Yoona, Taeyeon, Yewon, Seohyun, Bday Girl, Sooyoung, Bora, Sunny, Yuri

Bottom Photo: L-R : Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yewon, Lee Yeonhee, Seohyun, Bday Girl, Shinyoung, Bora, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon

Stuff like this makes me really happy. I'm guessing some of those friendships formed on Invincible Youth 1 & 2 are pretty real.

vordhosbn

Banned
never cared for f(x) or anything, but it kinda weirds me out how much krystal sounds like her sister, at least on rum pum pum pum wtf

giri

Exo fans in general, are some of the creepiest stalker (and not in the flying petals way) "would literally cause harm to idol if it meant getting closer" fans on the net. They're actually legit scary as a collective.

Not saying isuzu is one of the above.

But i welcome a more diverse collective.

isuzu

Exo fans in general, are some of the creepiest stalker (and not in the flying petals way) "would literally cause harm to idol if it meant getting closer" fans on the net. They're actually legit scary as a collective.

Not saying isuzu is one of the above.

But i welcome a more diverse collective.

Nah, I'm too old for this kind of shit. I like Exo because they're legit cool kids and people give them too much shit because of their fanbase, which I find unfair, tbh. But yeah, all the stalking and the over the top shipping is crazy. I can't with that.

Draxal

Nah, I'm too old for this kind of shit. I like Exo because they're legit cool kids and people give them too much shit because of their fanbase, which I find unfair, tbh. But yeah, all the stalking and the over the top shipping is crazy. I can't with that.

Ehh, no one is giving them shit at all, I actually feel bad for them (as bad as I can feel for a kpop idol) because they're in a tough place where they have to sell to their fanbase at the same time of being utterly terrified of them (and some of those picture were definite fear/anger).

giri

Ehh, no one is giving them shit at all, I actually feel bad for them (as bad as I can feel for a kpop idol) because they're in a tough place where they have to sell to their fanbase at the same time of being utterly terrified of them (and some of those picture were definite fear/anger).

Oh yeah, those guys aren't going to live a normal life for a while.

milkham

link to pictures?

giri

yeah
lol man whatsherface lost a shit load of weight

Shinyoung?

She also lost a lot of her funny.

She started taking her self too serious. She's dead thirsty for a man, and it sort of showed. Sort of sad, cause she was great in IY1. But without taewoo there to set her up ....

neoism

Shinyoung?

She also lost a lot of her funny.

She started taking her self too serious. She's dead thirsty for a man, and it sort of showed. Sort of sad, cause she was great in IY1. But without taewoo there to set her up ....

yeah she was really funny...
really wish they still did those shows.. :( watched them all on youtube.. and stuff...IY1 got me started..

so jelly..
543542_504290639647633_1227157614_n.jpg

isuzu

It's all SM's fault, tbh. They want to breed another Super Junior and the way to start is letting fans be all over them. Exo fans are mostly stupid teenage girls and their (exo) security is a joke. They either beat the fans or let them mob the poor guys. Should just use VIP exits at the airports and be done with this bullshit.

ramyeon

What's the context of this photo? Who is this 40 year old dude they're swarming over?
LOL that's Junsu from TVXQ/JYJ out at a restaurant with his friend.

Those are all teenage girl sasaeng fans.

TVXQ/JYJ have had some of the worst issues with sasaeng fans. I don't think EXO really compares just yet.

Top Bottom