• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

llehuty

So, uh, Beast changed their name to Highlight? Interesting...

+1 for the obnoxious milkham watermark
Well, more like Cube didn't want to give them the name. There were some rumours claiming that they were planning on rebooting Beast with Hyunseung and 2 trainees.

Hy llehuty I won't be able to make it to London after all. Shame it's not in August. July is a busy month for me.
Ah, oh well. I'll fangirl on your behalf.

Pendulum

[T-ARA - What's my name] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 170615 EP.528

---

[Teaser] 마마무(MAMAMOO) - '나로 말할 것 같으면' 2차 티저(휘인/화사)

---

More JinSoul
7pNbRI0.jpg

qY7Bhnr.jpg

---

Rui having as many songs as her group

No No Eul

Soompi said:
Man Behind Apink’s Death Threat Shares His Reasoning

The man responsible for death threats against Apink has come forward to reveal his thoughts on the incident.

On June 15, he contacted media agency OSEN saying that he called because the reported details are not true. He said, “It is not true that I threatened to kill them because Apink’s agency sued me for malicious comments. I called just twice. I also never disturbed the company’s work.”

The man claimed that his reason for the threat was because of the broadcast of Apink on blind dates with male actor trainees on a reality program. He explained, “As a fan of Apink for six years, I spent a lot of time and money on Apink. To see Apink on blind dates with not even actors, but actor trainees, I felt betrayed. I called their agency to complain, but they gave a vague answer saying they didn’t know, which made me angry. So I called the police with the death threat.”

He ended by stating, “As of now, I don’t plan to turn myself in,” and emphasized, “I never thought of actually harming Apink.”

Amazing.

And it's not even that they're really dating.. It's over a damn reality TV show.
This person needs some help.

Edit: Also with GD's USB album. I got myself ACE's album because I like their visual style. It's a full hardcover photobook with the CD and it comes with a damn USB stick as well, with some mediocre quality JPGs on it.

Their MV actually reached a million views too, on their own YT channel.

Jongkookie anti

Lmao this is hilarious.

Since I now have an anti, does that mean I've transcended fan status and can claim to be a celebrity?!?

Also, Light-GAF is utter trash... I seriously thought that picture was taken in the 90's lol.

Boss★Moogle;240865158 said:

I've been reading the comments and impressions about the show here and other places and it doesn't seem interesting to be honest. It's not the cast that's the problem, just that the concept seems lame.

Like seriously, I sat through 15 episodes of Unnies 2 and loved every moment of it... the bar isn't really that high for me haha.

I'll probably give it a shot one of these days though.

llehuty

Broduce 101 final will be live at 11pm KST (in 2.5 hours) and will have an official live stream. Let's see which 11 guys are going to be EVERYWHERE for the next 18 months. It was confirmed recently that they won't be able to promote under their agencies until December 2018, so I guess that's how they avoid Pledis or Brand New destroying the group whenever they feel like it. There are also rumours of I.O.I girls showing up in the final.

"SM will not change the lyrics to 'Cherry Bomb' - NCT 127 will only perform '0 Mile' on Music Bank tonight"
SM should thank KBS for this.

Even if the group is a shadow of what it was, it seems like the singles quality is still there.

Edit: Also with GD's USB album. I got myself ACE's album because I like their visual style. It's a full hardcover photobook with the CD and it comes with a damn USB stick as well, with some mediocre quality JPGs on it.
lmao, that nugu struggle. And wow at getting one million views already. They are putting a lot of effort into their debut, and I find hilarious that they even had clearly choreographed the dance relay thing mnet does.

llehuty

Lmao, group will be called Wanna-One.

Edit: They revealed the 4 that are fighting for the #11 and the vote is still open. This is so fucked up (and I love it).

llehuty

Hmmm, the lineup of B.O.I is looking quite good. Still #2 #1 and #11 to be revealed, but the only mistery is #11. I think we have dodged the Samuel bullet.

Pendulum

So, yeah, I haven't watched Broduce 101 apart from the 1st episode. Is Kang Daniel (1st place winner) any good? Only time I've read news about him is when he's cheating in song voting or smoking while holding cats.

PInk Tape

Banned
My wish has been granted!

SIGNED CHUNG HA 1ST MINI ALBUM 'HANDS ON ME'

Buy it before it disappears!!

About $30USD with shipping.

Thank god my mwave account still works, the last time I used it was when I bought the signed Wonder Girls Reboot album lol.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have two copies but that's fine. I'm trying to collect her photocards for this album anyway.

I'm glad Mnet did this cuz the promo cds with her sig are $150+ plus shipping >.<

I am actually not mad about the Broduce final 11. It's kinda like a weird group in that if you looked back a few episodes, you never would have guessed this to be the final line-up as opposed to the first season which was much more predictable.

No Samuel thank god. Interestingly enough Minhyun is the only Nu'est member in the top 11, after Jonghyun being at least top 3 for a while now. That's gotta hurt. Minhyun is my fave, though he's the one that probably would have benefited mroe from not making it for solo potential. I wonder how Pledis is gonna handle the group now.

BoA_CAMO_Teaser Clip #1
Produce 101 redeemed. This sounds and looks PERFECT.

This is amazing. BoA is amazing. Riding off the popularity of the show, yas queen.

Regarding Broduce 101, did that long haired kid get eliminated already? I was hoping to see him in the finals.

Yea he got eliminated before the final top 30 (or whatever the last number of remaining trainees was before the final). He started out with a lot of attention, but then just faded in the background not really getting much screentime either.

llehuty

Indeed, why did they have to change the lyrics though?
KBS is quite nitpicky with the lyrics, and they ban songs that have brand names or some token words.

Interestingly enough Minhyun is the only Nu'est member in the top 11, after Jonghyun being at least top 3 for a while now. That's gotta hurt. Minhyun is my fave, though he's the one that probably would have benefited mroe from not making it for solo potential. I wonder how Pledis is gonna handle the group now.
I think they got screwed with the ranking reveal they did mid show. Out of the 4 guys that were revealed to be fighting for the 11th place, 3 of them made it to higher rankings, kicking out three that were in the top 11 at the beginning of the show. I would assume that Dongho and the rapper guy were two of them.

So, yeah, I haven't watched Broduce 101 apart from the 1st episode. Is Kang Daniel (1st place winner) any good? Only time I've read news about him is when he's cheating in song voting or smoking while holding cats.
He is good. There are better trainees, but I think his laid back personality and atypical image clicked with both the male and female audience. I think it also helped that he peaked on the 2nd half of the show and didn't get as overexposed as others.

The results were very close to each other anyway, so it's a really different situation from the one on the first season.

Boss Mog

30 min for Broduce 101 final:
So how much of your bingo board were you able to fill?

I've been reading the comments and impressions about the show here and other places and it doesn't seem interesting to be honest. It's not the cast that's the problem, just that the concept seems lame.

Like seriously, I sat through 15 episodes of Unnies 2 and loved every moment of it... the bar isn't really that high for me haha.

I'll probably give it a shot one of these days though.

I haven't watched because I still don't get the format of the show, like the split between the reality show of making the drama and the actual drama episodes. I saw that they have the episodes on vlive that seem to be the reality portion but they're all split into 10 minute clips. Then I saw that Sunday KBS World will start showing it but maybe that's the actual drama episodes and the making of stuff you have to watch on vlive I don't know and wish somebody would tell me lol, so i know how to watch it.

Boss Mog

I'm sure Fany's new tattoo will help redeem her image in Korea... milkham's avatar more
relevant than ever.

So apparently Idol School starts next month on the 13th. I expect great things from this show and potentially a good new girl group as long as the concept isn't overly cute. Any show with Heechul is pretty much a must watch anyway.

Guess it is the theme? The Jennie one was like they had a spotlight on her face too.
Fany doing what she can to drop down the ranking list I see.
Chungha's song has gotten me retroactively interested in IOI's songs since I skipped them entirely after their Dream Girls debut which I wasn't a fan of.

Edit: crap top of new page umm here's so pics I just stole from OMG's instagram so the page starts with photos

Top Bottom