• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Boss Mog

maybe choreography has to be licensed now

Maybe. It could also be because Ubi might feel the original choreo is too hard for a casual game like Just Dance. It's not like many players could do the choreo if they put let's say BTS Fire into the game.

EDIT: since milk didn't offer anything for top of the page here's Somi
9d62270d361aeefc9080b39d331bfccd.jpg

Man I made the mistake of going through the "Hot Tracks" K-Pop section in Apple Music... I've been looping Kim Na-young's Being an Adult all day. I want to say I'm tired of it but it's so good and catchy.

On the other hand, I really love that Apple Music is constantly updated. I'm discovering so much good tunes compared to Spotify where I was stuck on their "curated" playlists.

LOONA's June girl, JinSoul

You debut Kim Lip then this? Meh.

I'll wait for her song coz it might be good but I'll be staying with the church of Kim Lip.

Bubble Pop remains kpop GOAT

Remains? It's always been GOAT.

I was screaming.

Haha.

I was watching the stream at work and hid the window behind the calendar app coz I knew it was Just Dance when Jamiroquai came on... I let out an "what the hell" when I heard Bubble Pop on my headphones haha. My deskmate turned around and asked me what's going on lolol.

Whoever decided to release those first teaser pics need to get fired.

That is so much better in every way.

I'm officially back on the JinSoul bandwagon lol.

LOOΠΔ TV #138

HaSeul's wearing Kim Lip's school uniform...
lawd help me.

=========

Dunno if this was posted but here's Chungha singingWhy Don't You Know at a karaoke machine.

Sounds like she ate the CD and coughed this one out lol.

Also interesting is that weird tonal inflection in the chorus sounds much much more pronounced here.

Speaking of that, I always thought that was a weird choice on their part. It's sonically interesting but most people aren't used to a shift like that and would automatically think it's off. And IIRC, I noticed some people point it out when I was reading the reactions upon release.

neoism

Boss★Moogle;240367064 said:
Maybe. It could also be because Ubi might feel the original choreo is too hard for a casual game like Just Dance. It's not like many players could do the choreo if they put let's say BTS Fire into the game.

EDIT: since milk didn't offer anything for top of the page here's Somi
9d62270d361aeefc9080b39d331bfccd.jpg
damn she is beautiful.... 😮 looks up .... she is 16 ☠️...

llehuty

Last week Broduce 101 had some delicious drama in the ranking reveal.
A shame Guan Lin made the cut, imagine the rest shitting bricks.
#1 is going to be interesting with the last round of votes people only voting for one.

I personally believe that it will be Daniel #1 and wink guy #2. The rest is SO up in the air, I hope at least one of the powerhouse vocalist makes it. Pledis guys are going to take a big hit from the shift of 2 votes to 1 vote, let's see how it plays out.

Here it is, finally.
T-ARA - 내 이름은 "What's my name?" M/V
Can I have a dance version please.
And one more comeback before the end which is an electronic banger.

Yikes, the MV is so boring and low budget... what a waste. Oh well, at least they look nice.

Boooring. Also it might just be me but some elements of this song sound waaay too similar to "Bye Bye" from the first album. I kept getting faked out by some of the vocals and instrumental pieces and thinking the song was gonna continue into a "Bye Bye" segment. It's probably in my head, but I'll just pretend that it's not and that it's on purpose and poetic as fuck.

And one more comeback before the end which is an electronic banger.
Yes.

milkham

I wonder what they are up to with taking the girls to the photoshoots and MV they aren't part of. There must be somethi g to it that maybe plays out once they debut?

could be just getting them acquainted with the process, and LETS MAKE CONTENT while we're at it.

How is Subin's Parasol only an OST track for a show that nobody really cares about?

This is like one of the best songs I've heard all year... it needs to be promoted not stuck as an OST.

could be just getting them acquainted with the process, and LETS MAKE CONTENT while we're at it.

Logically this is probably what's going on...

I wonder what they are up to with taking the girls to the photoshoots and MV they aren't part of. There must be somethi g to it that maybe plays out once they debut?

...but if you believe the "Loona-tics" as well as the "story" that BBC is unveiling piece by piece, there's definitely a grander plan with it.

I like to think of it as similar to the Avengers each movie(debut in this case) is going to lead to some batshit insane situation where we'll be awed as we bear witness to it lol.

Top Bottom