• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Pendulum

I've read that Bullsh** was supposed to be the title track, and I wouldn't be surprised, my fav song. Great album overall.

Yup. Changed because of the TOP stuff.

This mini is my favorite output of GD's in years.

---

New page new page
LIMgx2T.jpg
tumblr_or86qpmqyX1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

edit: New paaage

Boss Mog

I said the song was gonna be great after that short dance practice video came out. That chorus is just too good. After this, Same Place, and Hold Up, Jinyoung has a bright future as a girl group producer.

Can somebody that has seen the show explain the format. Like how do they split the process of making the drama and the actual drama episodes? KBS is gonna start showing the show subbed on Youtube on the 18th. I'm kind of lazy so when a show is gonna be on KBS World I just wait even if it's a little behind.

Edit: Had to point out Somi's hideous outfit though, not only doesn't it work but it doesn't even match the all black theme of the other girls.

Who's Sik-K?

I heard the entire HALF album earlier after Apple Music recommended it and it's really really good.

I've seen his name floating around but I never really paid any attention lol.

============

G-Dragon's mini is pretty good too.

Untitled, 2014 is surprisingly amazing, it's probably one of my fave songs of the year.

I dunno why but for some reason I thought GD couldn't sing so this was definitely a surprise.

============

Speaking of ballads...

Chungha's Cosmic Dust is sooooo good.

The way the chorus builds up and releases the tension is awesome.

I just wish it wasn't overprocessed to hell and back coz Chungha's voice sounds ridiculously clean, there's really no emotion with her voice and the tension is only built up by the melody and backing track.

That said, it's still a great song.

Who's Sik-K?
Debuted a few years ago, appeared on SMTM2 and 4. A lot of people expected him to sign with AOMG after 4 (he was on Team AOMG) but it never happened. Signed with Jay Park and ChaCha's new label H1GHR Music recently. You should listen to his album 'Flip' from last year.

Who's Sik-K?

I heard the entire HALF album earlier after Apple Music recommended it and it's really really good.

I've seen his name floating around but I never really paid any attention lol.

============

G-Dragon's mini is pretty good too.

Untitled, 2014 is surprisingly amazing, it's probably one of my fave songs of the year.

I dunno why but for some reason I thought GD couldn't sing so this was definitely a surprise.

============

Speaking of ballads...

Chungha's Cosmic Dust is sooooo good.

The way the chorus builds up and releases the tension is awesome.

I just wish it wasn't overprocessed to hell and back coz Chungha's voice sounds ridiculously clean, there's really no emotion with her voice and the tension is only built up by the melody and backing track.

That said, it's still a great song.

Debuted a few years ago, appeared on SMTM2 and 4. A lot of people expected him to sign with AOMG after 4 (he was on Team AOMG) but it never happened. Signed with Jay Park and ChaCha's new label H1GHR Music recently. You should listen to his album 'Flip' from last year.
Sik-K got next.

Sik-K (식케이) - 알콜은 싫지만 주면 마실 수 밖에 (Feat. 박재범) MV

EUNG FREESTYLE (응프리스타일) - LIVE, SIK-K, PUNCHNELLO, OWEN OVADOZ, FLOWSIK

Sik-K - Better Life MV

[MV] Boi B(보이비) _ ADY(아침에 다시 얘기해) (Feat. Sik-K)

Sik-K (식케이) - 랑데뷰 (Rendezvous) MV

Boss Mog

YEo6vmZ.jpg

😘

For a sec since it was you posting I thought Taeyeon had gone back to blonde and I rejoiced but then obviously I saw it was Tiffany. If only they could now exchange hair colors my life would be so much better. I so prefer blonde Taeyeon and black-haired Fany.

Maybe new hair color could indicate the shooting of a new MV????

TFW when Ladies' Code The Rain plays on the TV at a Korean restaurant.

I almost squealed like a little girl when I recognized the song haha.

We need the queens of aesthetics to make a come back. Better Than Me was good but I need the last part of their "3" thing.

That said, if the lack of a LC come back is coz of Loona, then I think I'll be okay with it lol.

No No Eul

이달의 소녀 X 주간시집 (LOOΠΔ X Weekly Poem) #1
They need to chill with the pre release stuff. It's going to be weird when they actually debut and all this videos will stop coming out.

What if they don't though. WHAT IF THE RELEASES NEVER STOP.

The MV's good. The song is quite catchy but it feels like there's something missing. The rest of the album is kinda lacking too.

·feist·;239904987 said:
입덕라이브] WJSN(Cosmic Girls)(우주소녀)_HAPPY

This is how members of WJSN spend time at home?

The members of WJSN brought the happy virus!
You can become this "HAPPY" if you fall in love?
We invite you to the housewarming party of lovely WJSN girls!

Redeemed.

Brighter than gems.

Boss Mog

No BESTie comeback anytime soon, but at least Stellar is coming back at the end of the month.

Man I'm so sad that Doyeon's insanely hot sister got married. The dream (of marrying her) is dead you guys.

Boss Mog

I'm surprised they would put such an old song in there to represent kpop when BTS is so hot right now. I wonder if the fact that Family Guy did a parody version influenced this.

EDIT: I just noticed they don't even have the real choreo in there, that is beyond lame.

flyover

Bubble Pop in Just Dance 2018... might have to pick it up.

Awesome! Been wanting k-pop in JD forever. It just makes sense. Hell, some of the local high schools here (in the Chicago area) have k-pop dance troupes, and they're way popular. My wife's cousin is in one with about 30 other kids.

(And Bubble Pop is still great.)

Boss★Moogle;240344664 said:
EDIT: I just noticed they don't even have the real choreo in there, that is beyond lame.
Wait, what? Boooo

milkham

maybe choreography has to be licensed now

edit: apologies, it has been a long time. Have a Victoria
and suli and amber and krystal's arm

35297353915_c3319a16d1_k.jpg

Top Bottom