• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Tour Dates:

10/29/11 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
10/30/11 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum
11/1/11 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
11/2/11 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
11/3/11 Washington, DC Verizon Center
11/5/11 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
11/6/11 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
11/21/11 Boston, MA TD Garden
11/23/11 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
11/26/11 Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills
12/1/11 Chicago, IL United Center
12/5/11 Houston, TX Toyota Center
12/6/11 Dallas, TX American Airlines Arena
12/9/11 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Arena
12/10/11 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion
12/12/11 Los Angeles, CA STAPLES Center
12/18/11 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
- MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON -

Via LiveNation

Sucks for T.Dot show :/

zychi

Banned
Got section 101 at the united center for one. Hoping to resell to lower the cost of my own ticket. What a hassle.

Bought a bunch of shitty section 300 tickets for us.

dskillzhtown said:
Got 3 for Houston. Site seemed to slowly release the tickets, not all exactly at 10 local. I spent waaaay to much, but that is why I work.
Got 3 for Houston too. Can't focus on work at all right now. Fuck yeah.

zychi

Banned
Wanda/Wander said:
I won't haven money till friday.

There's no chance my seat is going to last till then.
where you buying em for? they're slowly adding more seats throughout the hour right now.

zychi

Banned
any idea if you get a copy of the cd per ticket? or per purchase? because I have 4 purchases and 7 tickets total. gonna have at least 4 copies of WTT if true.

Cudder

zychi said:
any idea if you get a copy of the cd per ticket? or per purchase? because I have 4 purchases and 7 tickets total. gonna have at least 4 copies of WTT if true.
Per ticket I believe.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My roommate said they were sold out when he tried to get tickets, and I just checked and theyre still selling them in the presale but not the $150 ones....so if we wait til august 8th will new $150 ones become available? or should we just snap up some high up seats today?

Red_Man said:
My roommate said they were sold out when he tried to get tickets, and I just checked and theyre still selling them in the presale but not the $150 ones....so if we wait til august 8th will new $150 ones become available? or should we just snap up some high up seats today?

What city/venue?

Red_Man

Toronto.... he couldn't get any for the first 20 minutes and assumed they were sold out, and I just checked but they only have 77 / 109/ and 257 tickets left and we were hoping to get some in the 150 range

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Red_Man said:

That is the gamble you take. I worked at ticketmaster years ago and there was a strategy of releasing tickets in every price range the closer the date came for the show. Not any big announcement about it or anything, just a random kind of thing.

Red_Man

dskillzhtown said:
That is the gamble you take. I worked at ticketmaster years ago and there was a strategy of releasing tickets in every price range the closer the date came for the show. Not any big announcement about it or anything, just a random kind of thing.

God damnit...so what would you recommend giving in and get higher up tickets today or waiting till the public sale and hoping that new $150 ones come up?

PBY

Banned
Red_Man said:
God damnit...so what would you recommend giving in and get higher up tickets today or waiting till the public sale and hoping that new $150 ones come up?
I'm so fucking torn too, basically in the same situation. I might just hit craigslist.... I dunno

Red_Man

Fuck my life, I'm probably just gonna go for the top level ones, I really don't want to miss out on this =/ still pissed its moved to a wednesday in november too

DominoKid

dskillzhtown said:

do the tickets get cheaper or more expensive?

dskillzhtown

DominoKid said:
do the tickets get cheaper or more expensive?

Same price. It is just a ticket release.

Red_Man, I would just get the tickets today. If/when they release more later you can buy them and sell the ones you bought today. If you really want to go, no need in taking that gamble.

Also, it looks like they are doing a delayed release of tickets today or people have them ready to buy and then letting them go. I am seeing better tickets available in the price range I bought now than when I got my tix.

It is a gamble either way, it is unfortunate they have to do all this to try to make sure scalpers/brokers don't get all the good tickets.

Red_Man

Mhmm gonna talk to my buddy and see what he wants to do, thanks for all the info / advice
Guys hopefully you get the tickets you're looking for too

dskillzhtown

soul creator said:
so yeah, this is easily the biggest and most expensive show I'll ever go to. Still looking forward to it though.

This is the 2nd most expensive show I have been to. The most expensive was Sade back in the day. 6th row seats in the middle. Took a girl and broke up with her like 2 weeks later.

PBY

Banned
ny1069a_a.gif
gif
Got 2 tix in 235... shitty seats, but they were all i could afford

And for all the people asking about a miami show, for some reason the livenation app on my iphone lists a show at the bankatlantic center

hawt

Bought my ticket for LA! This is pretty expensive for the seats I'm getting. :( But for Yeezy and Hov, it'll be worth it.

Tucah

you speak so well
thezerofire said:
Livin' So Italian not on it? shit better leak

KTT is convinced that it's a hidden track at the end of The Joy on the Deluxe edition, so we'll see on Monday.

PBY

Banned
Tucah said:
KTT is convinced that it's a hidden track at the end of The Joy on the Deluxe edition, so we'll see on Monday.
KTT also was convinved the album would be out by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom