• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
The M.O.B said:
For those that were in the Listening room, twas some funny stuff, idiot spammer ruined some of it, but was dope to experience it as the same time as you guys.

We need to do this the next time a very hyped album comes out.

Is there a way to set up moderators?

overcast

The M.O.B said:
For those that were in the Listening room, twas some funny stuff, idiot spammer ruined some of it, but was dope to experience it as the same time as you guys.

Seriously, shit was too funny.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I apologize, that beat on Ni**as in Paris is sick.

Got me moving my body:
1236950083_prince_doinm6r2.gif

The M.O.B said:

I told you not to play MTI first! It could only go down from there.

Digishine

Banned
The M.O.B said:

True. Thx for doing it

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I look forward to remixes of Ni**as in Paris...

A dubbyteppy version is im sure in the works now.

Cudder

soul creator said:
just got my ticketmaster code email...

...but their site sucks and won't actually complete my "order" god damnit
Same here. I'm in Canada and it keeps saying Bill to country is restricted for this item.

WTF?

Recon

Banned
Why I Love You and Murder to Excellence are my favorite tracks. Good shit, much better Kanye album than MBDTF was.

Ephemeris

The M.O.B said:

Good lookin out Based MOB

Natiko

Banned
This shit is fucking ridiculous. I don't completely hate Lift Off but it definitely is the weakest track and doesn't belong. Most of the other tracks are nuts though, Why I Love You..god damn.

DominoKid

spindashing said:
iTunes has a tendency to tag their songs wrongly.

They're collectively known as The Throne, though.

well i'll let LastFM correct it.

wow why wasnt Illest Motherfucker Alive an official track. this is harder than most of the album.

Cudder said:
Same here. I'm in Canada and it keeps saying Bill to country is restricted for this item.

WTF?

I was able to to order it by...removing my apartment number from the account address.

But then I downloaded it and every track skips a bunch :/

mozfan12

Banned
Lift off is definitely there just as a single to sell albums, its really out of place with the rest of the album but i dont hate it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why I Love You is like getting punched in the stomach with awesomeness. Fuck so good.

Kusagari

Oh man, Illest Motherfucker Alive is fucking sick. Shame it has that 3 minutes of silence though. Kind of ruins the replay value :/.

Cudder

soul creator said:
I was able to to order it by...removing my apartment number from the account address.

But then I downloaded it and every track skips a bunch :/
I entered a fake US address and got it, and the tracks are skipping like yours. Needless to say, that folder went straight into my fucking trash. Gonna get the album on iTunes now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dreams-Visions said:
Ye is gonna have to get a new mantle for all the Grammy's he's going to win between MBDTF and WTT.

Really hard to believe MBDTF and WTT have been released soon close to each other, so much goodness goddamn, we're not worthy.

The M.O.B

Dreams-Visions said:
Ye is gonna have to get a new mantle for all the Grammy's he's going to win between MBDTF and WTT.

I just thought about this O_O

MBDTF wasn't eligible for the last grammies and now this time both albums are going to be up for one.

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom