• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLER IS DEAD |OT| LOVE AND KILL

Andrew.

Banned
Ep 51 on Very Hard.

1.7 mil

Episode 10 with Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends is the new best level music of the game

And The Wire arm makes you a god. Infinite burst kills. Infinite blood. Infinite health regen. The only downside is that the money reward at the end of levels is lower.

Ep 51 on Very Hard.

1.7 mil

Episode 10 with Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends is the new best level music of the game

And The Wire arm makes you a god. Infinite burst kills. Infinite blood. Infinite health regen. The only downside is that the money reward at the end of levels is lower.

I know what I'll buy today.

Ep 51 on Very Hard.

1.7 mil

And The Wire arm makes you a god. Infinite burst kills. Infinite blood. Infinite health regen. The only downside is the money rewards at the end of the level is lower.

Yeah, the
Dark Booster
is cool. But I'm serious about episode 11 on normal getting you 1.5 million dollars per run, and depending on how well you know the boss, it can take 2 minutes. Super easy.

After buying it though, I just immediately unequipped it because the reward punishment was just too high.

Andrew.

Banned
PROTIP:

When fighting the golden/purple flamed enemies, use the charge cannon for an immediate knockdown to burst kill. And I do mean immediate.

It took me 21 minutes to beat the boss in episode 51 lol. Not worth it (1.700.000.) ^^
Did I something wrong?
You have to
shoot him, right?

Andrew.

Banned
It took me 21 minutes to beat the boss in episode 51 lol. Not worth it (1.700.000.) ^^
Did I something wrong?
You have to
shoot him, right?

It shouldnt take that long at all. With the regular gun maxed out and with full roses you should be able to take out well over a 1/3 of his health before you run out and have to use the spiky dudes to refill blood.

Volcynika

What difficulty did people start on? I've only beaten the first real boss on normal, not sure if I should bump it up to hard or just keep going through on normal.

Andrew.

Banned
What difficulty did people start on? I've only beaten the first real boss on normal, not sure if I should bump it up to hard or just keep going through on normal.

Played through the first time on Hard. No issues except for fuck the 5th episode boss. That just wasn't fun whatsoever.

Cheddahz

Banned
For anyone who got this game through Amazon, did the game come in a good condition? I'm out of town right now and my Gamestop barely has any copies, so I might have to order it on Amazon. I just know they don't have the best record of LEs coming in good conditions

I'm playing on Normal. Not difficult in it self, but I've died a bit. It depends on how much challenge you want, if you want to get through the game faster, and if you plan on replaying it.

I ordered through Amazon. It was it good condition, with the corners jammed in a little. Some of the black on the front bottom right corner rubbed off. Completely acceptable to me though. I've seen worse from retail stores.

Lerozz

Started on normal and just finished Episode 8. So far it is not really difficult so it should be fine to start up at Hard.

Love the game. Got more fun out of it so far than reviews make people believe. GHM and Suda can continue doing what they're doing, I buy all their games. They're such fun rides and something out of the ordinary.

Finally got some time to play more and I think this game is definitely starting to grow on me. The story still isn't really moving anywhere but I don't mind. I just like soaking in the neat atmosphere and enjoying the unique style. The gameplay is finally starting to get a little more dynamic too. I'm enjoying it.

Coconut

Banned
Yeah the Gigolo mission are so mechanical and silly I don't see how people could be too angry with them. They are kind of fun.

Gbraga

Just started this, still on cap 3 and wasted most of my time exiting the game to change voices and decide between lip sync and anime voices, decided to stick with anime voicec.

Damn this game is GORGEOUS, the soundtrack so far is great as well, the combat is already the best they did and I still didn't unlock shit.

First impression was great, loving it so far.

I wish it was on PC, this game running at 1080p+ would be the most beautiful thing ever.

Dereck

Interesting fighting system, art design, character design, funny characters and story. Repetitive nature but this doesn't matter because of what I'm doing during this repetition, a game can be repetitive with that not being a negative thing. 8/10, one of my favorites this year.

Andrew.

Banned
Even though there is no nudity, this game has the raunchiest and steamiest sex scenes I've ever seen in a game.

If you guys got the trophs/cheevs for winning the ladies in body and soul you'll know what I'm talking about. This ain't no Mass Effect sex.

Gbraga

Did they censor Gigolo Mode in the US? Is that right?

Maybe I didn't get max points or something?

I'm fairly certain I remember it being a bit more graphic than a white screen, not as graphic as God of War though

Did they censor Gigolo Mode in the US? Is that right?

Maybe I didn't get max points or something?

I'm fairly certain I remember it being a bit more graphic than a white screen, not as graphic as God of War though

No, you just have to play each one three times to get the entire scene.

Top Bottom