• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

ashism

Some copies going to pop up in LBC soon. After I get my copy I will say where excatly. until then PM me.

I swear if gaf lurker army got the game before me I would eat a baby, hence my secrecy.

I was gonna take off school and work to play this game + the weekend.. But I got sick today..

Guess I'll have to be patient and wait till after school to play some Killzone 2 on Friday.
Oh Well...I plan to play the crap out of this sucker.

US MP better work well.

Here is my Killzone 2 iGoogle Theme - It's not in the theme directory yet, but you can use this link for now. Here are the images in the theme in order starting at midnight. It changes every 1 1/2 hours.

killzone10.jpg

killzone15.jpg

killzone9.jpg

Killzone7.jpg

killzone18.jpg

killzone17.jpg

killzone6.jpg

killzone5.jpg

killzone3.jpg

killzone11.jpg

killzone12.jpg

killzone13.jpg

killzone16.jpg

killzone4.jpg

killzone8.jpg

killzone14.jpg

Nafai1123 said:
Anyone start up the GAF West Coast clan yet?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14916814&postcount=573

ashism

Nevermind, I doubt the gaflurker army can beat me in 10 minutes.

For everyone else in the rat race though:

Long beach, CA
GamePlay on spring street.
562 421 6880

No idea how many are there, but I would get my ass moving if I was you.

McLovin

Looks like only some of the Gamestops in my area are doing Midnight launches. Just the ones located in strip malls. The ones inside regular malls aren't doing it. I wonder if they'll let me transfer my pre-order to another store.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
I've just finished two levels so far, but there are a few minor things that annoys me.

When that dude you run around with in the levels talks, he does so without seeming to care where you are. He'll look right past you and talk, it seems, if you don't stand right on that spot. He'll run away from you, waiting where you're supposed to go at times too. Which is annoying if you don't know where you're supposed to go nor where he is.
You don't get much freedom of runing around though, so it's often pretty easy to find the right route. But I was totally confused at the ending of the first level. I had no idea where I was supposed to go to end the level, which lead to me dying.

Other than that it's good. I just gotta get used to playing a FPS with the DS3-controller, I suppose.

Arnie

Thanks for the clan invite TTP, my game arrives tomorrow. Playstation Mic is all charged and ready to go. Going to attempt some sleep now so I will be closer to Killzone 2.

jmonteiro

In case anyone cares, GameStop just called me to go to the KillZone 2 midnight launch. This is the GameStop at Windward Parkway in Alpharetta, GA. I take it they have enough pre-orders over here :D

Also, I got a nice personal call from a real human female, not their usual voice recorded female.

NIN90

ItsInMyVeins said:
I've just finished two levels so far, but there are a few minor things that annoys me.

When that dude you run around with in the levels talks, he does so without seeming to care where you are. He'll look right past you and talk, it seems, if you don't stand right on that spot. He'll run away from you, waiting where you're supposed to go at times too. Which is annoying if you don't know where you're supposed to go nor where he is.
You don't get much freedom of runing around though, so it's often pretty easy to find the right route. But I was totally confused at the ending of the first level. I had no idea where I was supposed to go to end the level, which lead to me dying.

Other than that it's good. I just gotta get used to playing a FPS with the DS3-controller, I suppose.

Press UP on the D-Pad to see where you're supposed to go.

Proc

I'm starting to feel the hype...I'm going to go trade in a game or two, grab socom + headset and put some money down for a preorder on it. Damn my ps3 is getting a lot of love lately. I have been playing noby noby boy at least once a day.

Proc said:
I'm starting to feel the hype...I'm going to go trade in a game or two, grab socom + headset and put some money down for a preorder on it. Damn my ps3 is getting a lot of love lately. I have been playing noby noby boy at least once a day.

That's because Noby Noby Boy is pure awesomeness in a bottle.

wish me luck guys. just called blockbuster and the lady was really nice. told me that she just put one out for rental??? so then i asked could i purchase one and she said she doesnt have any to sell unless it was preorderd. Then she said " are you having a hard time find the game honey"? I said "yes!" so she is calling me back in a few minutes. i dont know maybe she is checking to see if they have copies for sale.

Top Bottom