• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Q-bert

Banned
3rdamention said:
I was 15 kills 5 deaths in the first match and 18 kills and 15 deaths in the second match. YIPPPEEEE. I would always get owned in COD cause I am so kamikaze with my style. I love to rush in and stuff. It was nice to get off with a positive KD ratio.

I dont believe you. Replay match id?

lol I can see this being said a lot in the near future.

Ok fuck it. I decided to trade in LBP for Killzone in the ebgames deal come this friday, and rebuy LBP once I get a new job.

I want to get super hyped but the sadness of selling sackboy is eating me up :(

ashism

The MP definitely caters to the more conservative player. Run and gunners getting schooled like no tomorrow.

Already finding a good amount of teamwork going even without any classes atm.
WOOOOooo.

CHRP718 said:
24fy0bb.gif

Is it wrong for me to get such a kick out of Trey4Life and all his drunk factory working buddies? Seriously, when he was talking to that dude in the parking lot, and his little driver seemed to care less, I loved it. :lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ballin'

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/02/25/win-your-own-killzone-2-sta52-assault-rifle-replica/
Win your own Killzone 2 StA52 Assault Rifle Replica

Posted by TJ Consunji // Associate Product Marketing Manager

Hello All,

Well, the wait is almost over as Killzone 2 is just a few short days away from hitting the PS3. We are very excited about the game & would like to thank PlayStation Nation for the support that all of you have shown. To show our gratitude, we’ve decided that for the first 14 days of March, we’ll be giving away one Helghast StA52 Assault Rifle replica per day to one of our fans. Check out these photos (NOT RENDERS!) below.

3309623627_50827723a7.jpg

All you need to do is to play Killzone 2 from March 1st to March 14th & at the end of each day, we’ll check out the stats on Killzone.com and pick out the winners based on specific categories from either the single player & online multiplayer. Check out the full list & contest details for the March for Helghan contest here.

Get your hands on the demo… preorder your copy now… get the game early… build up your skills… do whatever it takes as these limited edition replicas won’t be sold in stores.

Good luck!

3310452650_92c344f0d9.jpg

3309623607_8a315beaf9.jpg

Q-bert said:
I dont believe you. Replay match id?

lol I can see this being said a lot in the near future.

I know you were just messing with me brother, but who cares, I am going to post it anyways.

PSN ID: "Filth_Flannigan"

Click here for my first Warzone Killzone online Battle Replay. You can see i found I nice little spot and started owning fools. Then, the game mode changed, everyone was running a different direction, and my "hot spot" was no longer working. Then I had to go on the move. I think I did pretty well.

Click here for the link to my second Warzone Match. After feeling all hot and cool after my first match, I immediately start out with 0 kills and 5 deaths. I was getting owned. All the sudden, I slowly started coming back. This was more fun than the first game. I know you guys probably dont care, but maybe it would be fun to see a different person's Battle Replay or at least one from a GAF EAST CLan member, :D

EDIT: The first match I jumped into right in the middle, looks like it had some bots in it at the beginning, maybe I am not as good as I thought, OWNED! Seriously, it filled out. The second match was all real people, lol.

iceatcs

YES I got a virus! Hope I will survive after sleep then I will play on my sick day off.

Killzone2mediaMP.gif

Nice fall! I give a 9

Surfheart

Rapping Granny said:
Ok fuck it. I decided to trade in LBP for Killzone in the ebgames deal come this friday, and rebuy LBP once I get a new job.

I want to get super hyped but the sadness of selling sackboy is eating me up :(

Oh man, that has gotta hurt :(

Worthy sacrifice though!

Just unlocked the medic badge, as well as a +1 nade ribbon. Woot!
Taking a break for now.

This game is awesome, can't wait til we all have it and get some games going. :D

Revolutionary said:
Just unlocked the medic badge, as well as a +1 nade ribbon. Woot!
Taking a break for now.

This game is awesome, can't wait til we all have it and get some games going. :D
yea just finished playing some multi, so fucking fun, will get back on tonight.

A.R.K

This is how one can win one of these

* Day 1: Max number of Helghast killed by a single grenade
* Day 2: Total Number of helmets popped
* Day 3: Least time taken to kill Radec
* Day 4: Total amount of Boltgun Kills
* Day 5: Most Assassinations
* Day 6: Highest Kill ratio
* Day 7: Most revives performed
* Day 8: Highest All Weapon Accuracy
* Day 9: Most spawn deploys
* Day 10: Best sniper Accuracy
* Day 11: Highest killingspree
* Day 12: Most headshots
* Day 13: Most Games Lost
* Day 14: Most games played as ISA

FUCK I WANT ONE! and I think I can win on Day 13 :lol

link

jmonteiro

A.R.K said:

link

Looks like I have a chance after all rofl :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

bigswords

oneHeero said:
Some people bitched about this during beta(me) and gaf beta players sweared that it was the perfect online setup.
I lol'd @ them for thinking a lobby system wouldnt be needed. I see I was correct because this is the exact reason why I was complaining about this.
When some of us complained about this, we got the same resonse from beta players "boo hoo guys the online setup is perfect you dont need a lobby system you just join your your friend and voila its all good"

I hate making a lobby and waiting just to be on the same team. O well, I still cant wait for the game and I know it aint gonna bother me after a while, but still wish it had a party system because its stupid to run into the situation you just did.

Yes this is stupid and this is not 1909s this is 2009. Games like Gears 2, R2, BFBC, COD4, COD5 all had group invite where you and your group of your friends can travel from server to server together. GG please patch this up.

The only thing close to it, is using the join "Friend" game but you can't change side. IS there a way to change side after you enter a match?

Multiplayer is good, but certain aspects of the multiplayer matchup is just infuriating. Does anyone have issues with voice chat? My NAT is 2 and I opened all the ports for the PS3.

My connection issue seems to have fixed around 2am my time, was playing in a 32 player match in Spain/Germany/France.

rexor0717

A.R.K said:

link
Everybody, and I do mean everybody, will go for day 13. Its going to be a horrible day to play online. People will just be sitting there during bodycount and nothing will get done. :lol

wowzors

anyone know when amazon release date delievery ships? I thought it would have shipped by today to ensure it gets here by friday, but it hasnt changed status, or anything. Hopefully it ships tommorow.

womfalcs3

Banned
Best sniper accuracy surely has more criteria, right? I can have one hit and be at 100%. That would probably result in many qualified players.

Rikyfree

A.R.K said:

link
Meh, not interested. Now if it were a functioning airsoft rifle, I would be all over it like white on rice.

rexor0717

Rikyfree said:
Meh, not interested. Now if it were a functioning airsoft rifle, I would be all over it like white on rice.
I'd be all over that like fat on yo mama's waistline!
I have never really had a situation to use that. I'm sure your mother is very fit and nice.

FUCK, so I decided I would buy at Target and then return my Amazon copy to Target once it arrived, so when I went there, they either completely sold out (had at least 10 copies of the game showing) or they took them off the floor. I should've bought it earlier, I'm gonna try Walmart at midnight.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
LOL, I got the automated call from GS, but it was from the store I used to work at :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom