• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

CHRP718

Banned
24fy0bb.gif

update<<< blockbuster called me back and the lady figured it out. haha, she said she found out she shouldnt have put it out for rental, or sell it. so i figured most of the blockbsuters have no idea whats goin on, so i called a few more, and one has 3 copies, said shed hold it for me for half an hour. my girlfriend is on her to go and try to pick it up, hopefully this works. if it does ill see you guys online tonight.

ChryZ

BobTheFork said:
I though you were in with the former rfom'ers
Well, it's a better match with being from Europe and all. No worries, we'll get some games going since I got most of you guys on my xmb friends list.

Rikyfree

GODDAMMIT! I called my gamestop I had my preorder at. They said they were doing a midnight launch, but was told by corporate to not do it! FUCK! Oh, well, Friday morning it is then.

rexor0717

Rikyfree said:
GODDAMMIT! I called my gamestop I had my preorder at. They said they were doing a midnight launch, but was told by corporate to not do it! FUCK! Oh, well, Friday morning it is then.
Why the hell would corporate say no?

Pristine_Condition said:
Any word yet of midnight launch locations in Dallas, TX?

Anyone?

Yeah, I don't get it either, Bob. And I've played about 10 house of Burnout Paradise over the last two days...on standard DS3s.
yeah.. that's great..
try the triggers.. it's a huge improvement.

xiked

Banned
Finished whit the game, took me 8 hours, 13 minutes to finish on veteran on my first go. 733 higg kills.

My thought about the ending, SPOILER!

WHy did rico shoot him, now we never will hear brian cox again. He really has an fantastic voice and make KZ2 feel allot deeper even though the plot is totally brain dead. If he is gone what will happen in KZ3?! Can there really be an character that hold up as good as visari and the fantastic voice work of brian cox...can someone share there thoughts? tHE END IS VERY BORING AND COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MORE. GG BETTER DELIVER ON THE STORY NEXT TIME. Think Hideo Kojima to write the story and GG for the action and graphics, WOW. Tempy, make it happen!

PnCIa

Awesome game, seriously the final
Visari Square
scene where you have to defend the place on hard is soooo fucked and chaotic, it´s like Call of Duty but much better :D

Ephemeris said:
...Search your Feelings Mickey.:lol
Well I did.....

And I GOT THE BITCH!!!!

But only cause it turned out that there was a mom&pop store near my apt that had it, walked in on my way to the gym and picked it up.

Now it's time for a shower, a meal and some Killzone.

holy shit!!!! it worked!!! my girlfriend just picked it up. I had her send me a photo for proof!!! i shall be online tonight playing. anyone from the US West Coast clan??

Doc Evils

MWS Natural said:
I see this gif alot, really don't get it...

Anyways my gamestop just called I totally I forgot that I reserved KZ2 like 6months ago. They are doing a midnight launch which is good news :D

TREY 4 LI4E

El-Suave

My UK steelbook edition is on its way. Hopefully it'll be here on Saturday. I feel kind of funny seeing people playing Killzone 2 left and right while I'm playing Aquanaut's Holiday. It's a bit of a contrast.

Spy said:
Blockbuster sells games?

yeah thats what i was wondering until i read this thread today. I didnt think they sold brand new games, but thank god they do, and the employees know nothing of street dates!

Stench

Banned
img_0113872.jpg

Edmontonians: Play Me games in West Edmonton Mall is selling the game now.

As an aside, I hope someone rats those fuckers out to Sony. They run a really shitty business.

Stench said:
http://xs136.xs.to/xs136/09093/img_0113728.jpg[/img

Edmontonians: Play Me games in West Edmonton Mall is selling the game now.

As an aside, I hope those rats those fuckers out to Sony. They run a really shitty business.[/QUOTE]

seems like you already have

Epcott

I ordered Amazon to get the Hellgast suit for Home...
(-_-) so I'm KZ2less, it ships the 27

(not sure if it ships that date or arrives that date, this is my first Amazonian purchase)

Edit: Can't play it tonight anyways, Lost comes on! :. ( I need my soap opera

:lol I love JTG, sorry Elpresador.

Why does this shit come out on Friday, this is the first time I bought a game on release on the internetz and it wont ship till monday...

Got my copy yesterday, but I'm stuck! I think I've encountered a glitch. I'm nearing the end of the seventh level and...

WARNING! HEAVY SPOILERS!

Garza was just shot. Me and Natko cleared out all the guys in the area, I lowered the elevator, and Natko hacked the first door. We go into the little hall between the two doors, and nothing happens. I've roamed all over the damn place and nothing happens. Natko doesn't open the second door, Rico etc. don't get on the elevator. Nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? Did a bit of scripting go haywire?

Nafai1123

Banned
TrAcEr_x90 said:
holy shit!!!! it worked!!! my girlfriend just picked it up. I had her send me a photo for proof!!! i shall be online tonight playing. anyone from the US West Coast clan??

Lucky bastard....

I'll be in the West Coast clan, but won't have it till Fri :(
Feel free to add me tho, will be playing heavily over the weekend. psn=Nafai1123

CA 4 L4FE!

KZObsessed

Joe the Gamer is a badass.

JTG: "I'll be first in line at Best Buy, I'll be knocking mother fuckers outta the way!"
ELPRES: "There you have it... a tired gamer, but a violent gamer!"

:lol

BlacKMaRK

Banned
The multiplayer is SOOOO FUN.

i played through the 1st mission in SP and i dont think i will continue. SP campaign are a snorefest 4 me, ima ll about MP baby:D

EDIT: wtf? if you leave an online game in progress do you lose all your points???

mittelos

Damn. My Target was selling the game early but have sold out. On the plus side, Ashley just called and said I could pick up my copy tomorrow at midnight.

Finally got to play online today. I played for a little under an hour.

I have had this since last Saturday, so I may have been better than a few people.

I played 2 matches of Warzone. Completely full, 32 players, the freaking game did not lag up one single time. Not once, it was amazing. We won the first and lost the second.

I was 15 kills 5 deaths in the first match and 18 kills and 15 deaths in the second match. YIPPPEEEE. I would always get owned in COD cause I am so kamikaze with my style. I love to rush in and stuff. It was nice to get off with a positive KD ratio.

I literally sat up on a catwalk in the first game and picked people off left and right. Short bursts towards the upper torso. You can pop people halfway across the map with the standard rifle.

I leveled up to a Corporal and I am literally one game away from ranking up to the 3rd level. I love this. We have to play tonight.

oatmeal

Banned
mittelos said:
Damn. My Target was selling the game early but have sold out. On the plus side, Ashley just called and said I could pick up my copy tomorrow at midnight.

I don't understand this...I figured they'd have a nationwide system, yet I can't get the game early and some others can? It won't scan on these peoples games. Lame.

Top Bottom