• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

NameIess

DMPrince said:
tomorrow for blockbuster. no midnight launch for gamestop here. screw the world. Now I feel like buying SO4 or something.

Ask if they have the title available for rental at midnight on the 27th if they say yes just take the game and tell them you do not plan to return it so they charge you full retail price.
If the sales person is cool they will give you the retail manual with the game.

I would assume most stores are receiving stock today, but have a do not sale or rent date of the 27th.

If the store is close you may want to take a chance and just show up at midnight and see what happens... *You got nothing to lose, but could be frustrating.*

Dante

RoboPlato said:
Tell me about it. I'm also at the mercy of my campus network department for when I can get online (should be soon) and I'm going to be out of town Friday afternoon through Saturday. At least next week I don't have much to do so I can get into the campaign for a while.

As bad as today is tomorrow is going to be worse. Knowing the game is sitting at home while I'm stuck at work. ( I was unable to take off ) Ah well I told the GF to stay at home tomorrow night, so It'll be me, KZ2 and some Rum. Can't wait.

NameIess said:
Ask if they have the title available for rental at midnight on the 27th if they say yes just take the game and tell them you do not plan to return it so they charge you full retail price.
If the sales person is cool they will give you the retail manual with the game.

I would assume most stores are receiving stock today, but have a do not sale or rent date of the 27th.

If the store is close you may want to take a chance and just show up at midnight and see what happens... *You got nothing to lose, but could be frustrating.*

2 hours of sleep for work is what I'll lose :lol Nah. i'm just going to wait tomorrow. I have other games to play to keep me busy until then.

Flib

The Faceless Master said:
when i was there, they had just gotten their second shipment that day, and the box was still in the back. the guy even asked me how many copies i wanted :lol :lol :lol

just call (212) 233-3399‎ and see if they have any left.

Thanks again, just picked my copy up!!

andycapps said:
My triggers will be here tomorrow from Amazon. At first the website said it'd be over a month.

To everyone talking about Amazon orders, mine says shipping soon but delivery estimate is still tomorrow. I don't think they'll process the orders until the cutoff for release date delivery, which is 4:30 PM EST. That's what I assume anyway. Regardless, if it says it'll be here tomorrow, I'm trusting that it will be.

I got em off amazon marketplace (didnt get trigglers got the face place/trigger combo shit) because amazon said it was backordered....sucks

I pressed killzone.com last night to access the page from the game, but I got a "you need flash update" button. i press that but then i get a error messege saying it cant open another webpage??

I just realized I won't be able to pick up my copy until Saturday. Not a biggie though I'll just play some more SFIV, NNB, and Flower until then :D

NIN90

TrAcEr_x90 said:
I pressed killzone.com last night to access the page from the game, but I got a "you need flash update" button. i press that but then i get a error messege saying it cant open another webpage??

You'll have to surf to te Flash site from the XMB. It's usually not possible to open the internet browser in-game. I don't even know how the manage to do it with killzone.com

Remf

YES!!!! It is mine! for anyone who lives in Woodstock, Georgia (Yellowjacket) The Blockbuster on Hwy 92 and Trickum Rd has a couple of copies left for sale. I have a preorder with Gamestop in Woodstock so I think I will buy that too and return that one to Blockbuster so I can get $5 off. Anyone who wants to hit me up on some MP, send a friend invite... PSN ID: Remf

See you all on there!!

BlacKMaRK

Banned
Full Recovery said:
send me a friend request. (playing with TTP at the moment)

world is full =/

BTW, why does it say "you do not have the appropriate rank to join" when i select a server???

i cant even play cuz it always says that

TTP said:
I did the same mistake on my first go. Same with a friend of mine.
Which is odd, since the objective message appearing on the top of the screen clearly says to kill Radec troops.
I guess they should have make it more clear.
LOL. I've been playing with my HUD off.

BlacKMaRK said:
world is full =/

BTW, why does it say "you do not have the appropriate rank to join" when i select a server???

i cant even play cuz it always says that
Cuz you are teh n00b.

lol rank up and you'll get to play in those servers.

thaOwner

Aeon712 said:
Is there a GAF room? Just searched and saw nothing.
Yes. People who are making the clan rooms need to provide a link in the online thread. There are over a thousand
clans and finding GAF [insert name here] is almost impossible.

careksims

Went around and none of the Blockbusters have it. Hell! There's no ads for it. I just saw SF4 and RE5 ads lol. Hoping there will be a midnight launch. If not, I'll be joining with the rest of NA.

slider

xBerserker said:
Home got updated to 1.11 .... so any Killzone 2 game launching support now?

I'd hope so but it'd be no drama if not. I'd especially hope so cos the WH room looks really good.

Still waiting for this game... :'(

Nafai1123

Banned
Fenderputty said:
BTW ... who's in charge of the west coast clan? Someone needs to step up. I would, but I'm not on enough to lead a clan.

edit: beaten! whatever I'll just leave it.

Blackmark is. Clan details can be found here. I think you might need to already own the game to get invited though.

Sweet. I didn't know since the OP hadn't been updated, but after reading the thread (duh) I found it.

Who's up for and ass whooping this weekend!? :lol

icechai

Fenderputty said:
Sweet. I didn't know since the OP hadn't been updated, but after reading the thread (duh) I found it.

Who's up for and ass whooping this weekend!? :lol

I smell a East vs West this weekend :D And East vs Euro? West vs Euro would probably be too laggy

KZObsessed

Single player is amazing. Almost finished Saljeva Village. Every single moment and kill has been memorable. Sooo good. I didn't actually expect the graphics to be so incredible :lol The landing scene on the second level, wow, I didn't want to leave.

The multiplayer, damn its even better than I remember! I understated it's brilliance! :D I'm telling you guys, man to man, I'm cumming right now...

I finished second in my first game on Blood Gracht, was awful on my second game on Corinth Crossing and dominated on Pyrrhus Rise with 67 points I think it was. The kills are soo satisfying, that goddamn chirp, I love it.

Will play this forever...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Full Recovery said:
Start ranking up :p

Check your pm and update the thread on the online forum!!!!

Anyways, since the EB near my house are a bunch of squares, I probably won't be getting the game until tomorrow morning.

SSJChar

Pre-ordered the game awhile ago, but i'm pretty sure the place won't be having a midnight launch because theyre in a mall. atleast tomorrow is my day off. beyaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is it just me or does chat sound horrible right now, Im not sure if its my bluetooth headset or everyone just talking at the same time with their televisions blasted.

Foil

At this rate I'm guessing FutureShop won't even ship my damn order until tomorrow. Which means I'll have to wait until next week to get it...

mr_nothin

Banned
Ok...

I DIDNT THINK I COULD DO IT....
DIDNT THINK I COULD DO IT!

Sold my other ps3 2 weeks ago and thought I wouldnt be able to make it there Day 1 :(
Just scored a brand new 160GB PS3 with Uncharted for $250

Badabing BadaBOOM
Now...just need to come up with $30 more for KZ2.
OMG

Time to own all of you tomorrow!
Maybe even tonight!

oh god
excitement!

icechai

mr_nothin said:
Ok...

I DIDNT THINK I COULD DO IT....
DIDNT THINK I COULD DO IT!

Sold my other ps3 2 weeks ago and thought I wouldnt be able to make it there Day 1 :(
Just scored a brand new 160GB PS3 with Uncharted for $250

Badabing BadaBOOM
Now...just need to come up with $30 more for KZ2.
OMG

Time to own all of you tomorrow!
Maybe even tonight!

oh god
excitement!

wooo you're back! Why'd you sell your ps3 in the first place?

Top Bottom