• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Tiduz

Eurogaime
uhm, i just went to killzone.com, i only played single player, but i thought it stattracked that too ? anything i need to do to activate it? Im logged in with same PSN i use to play.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Tiduz said:
uhm, i just went to killzone.com, i only played single player, but i thought it stattracked that too ? anything i need to do to activate it? Im logged in with same PSN i use to play.
Go to (in-game) Campaign>Statistics and then hit X to upload to killzone.com. I haven't tried this myself.

Tiduz said:
did you upload your stats?

bottom option under campaign

FabCam

Danne-Danger said:
Man, pub voicechat in EU is a lost cause. Everyone speaks a different language, I don't think I've heard a single word of English yet. :/

Same but I think it's because the game isn't officially out until tomorrow in the UK but it was out yesturday in the rest of Europe.

BlacKMaRK said:
TRAITOR!!!

GAFw will show you the error of your ways with extreme prejudice!!

and tracer, ill send you a clan invite in 3...2...1...:D

I won't have the game until tomorrow, but I'm on the killzone website already (my profile). Possible to invite? Or do I need to have the game first?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Just got a call from Gamestop saying they are doing a midnight launch. Not sure why though. The past few ones have had like 6 people there.

I live in Houston, so should I join GAF - East or GAF -West????

A.R.K

Fistwell said:
GODAMMIT AMAZON.
This shit had better ship today, or i want my free trial reimbursed!!!!!!

exactly

View order
Items shipping soon:
Delivery estimate: February 27, 2009

* 1 of: Killzone 2
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

fucking ship it already!!!!!1111!!!!!
angry.gif

andycapps

lynux3 said:
Does anyone know if Best Buy, GameStop, etc. is selling early?

Selling early? I doubt that they'd be doing it as a store policy, but you could call individual stores and see if they are, or if they're having a midnight launch.

Arnie

Day 1 stats : http://www.killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml?kz_user_id=VociferousTURTLE

Had an awesome first day of KZ2 multiplayer, I really love it. Something about the way all the weapons handle and the Warzone mode that makes you feel really skilled when you get a kill or capture a location. Oh and FFObsessed I tried to join your game for a while earlier today but it was full, at one point I decided to spectate but quit that as I was feeling a little voyeuristic.

KZObsessed

-ARNiE- said:
Day 1 stats : http://www.killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml?kz_user_id=VociferousTURTLE

Had an awesome first day of KZ2 multiplayer, I really love it. Something about the way all the weapons handle and the Warzone mode that makes you feel really skilled when you get a kill or capture a location. Oh and FFObsessed I tried to join your game for a while earlier today but it was full, at one point I decided to spectate but quit that as I was feeling a little voyeuristic.

:lol oh wow

Will send you a friend request ;)

edit: oh yeah you're already on my list haha

Cruzader

Banned
Dante said:
Factual Evidence:

GAF EAST 1 is full of veritable ALL STARS! And I am happy to serve.
The Euro Clan looks kinda tough :eek:
wtf i still need my invite!! Please Full-Recovery send me my invite, I need to be in the US East clan!!!

kuYuri

Does anyone know if Best Buy is having a midnight launch for this? I've received the email saying I can pick it up tomorrow, but I want to make sure.

Cruzader said:
wtf i still need my invite!! Please Full-Recovery send me my invite, I need to be in the US East clan!!!

Same here.

Zeliard

TrAcEr_x90 said:
the battle replays are just so awesome. I just watched myself playing last night.

Are you able to do this with bot-only matches?

alr1ghtstart said:
So apparently there's a bunch of cheating/leveling up due to bots being able to be used in ranked matches. Basically people are creating ranked matches with easy bots, then destroying them and ranking up. I hope they fix it.

http://www.killzone.com/kz/_ns:YVBy...uUm9jbVZoWkM1cFpEMDFNekEwTXc9PT09/forums.psml

I was worried about this happening. Weak.

Dementia

So I just went out hunting for KZ2 in downtown Boston before I leave for home in an hour. I tried a couple of blockbusters, a 7-ll and Best Buy, but those bastards all told me that I had to wait until the street date (except the woman at 7-ll, but I don't think she had any idea what I was talking about).

I did however buy a PS3 bluetooth headset, so I'll be ready for online play when I get the game tomorrow.
US East clan invite please? Capt_Mhead =)

Dante

Holy crap!!

Might have the day off tomorrow afterall.

GLORIOUS.

Single player in the day.

Multi at night!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ricflair.jpg\

Zeliard

careksims said:
Aww that sucks about the bot stat boosting :/ Wow...

It seemed obvious this was going to happen since you only need one other human in the server to rank up.

I'm not sure why they thought that would be a good limit. It's so blatantly easy for two friends to get together and game the system. You could see this happening from a mile away.

Prezhulio

BlacKMaRK said:
yeea that sucks. i never liked the idea of being to level up when playing against bots

yeah not once there's people to play, but goddamn was the beta barren most of the time, could of used them then to rank up.

alba

Little is the new Big
Need someone else to host next time then, i had some wrapping a bit at the end too.

FULL RECOVERY LOVE MY ROCKET STYLE!

Top Bottom