• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Azzwanker

Banned
I cant seem to find a party invite function :(

How can i play with my friends? Its hard to join a game and then to find 2 or 3 free slots!

Anwser for this problem?

JB1981

So I went to Blockbuster all excited to pick up the game and the girl I spoke to to confirm they were selling the game, thought I asked for Kill Bill 2 rather than Killzone 2.

DOT. DOT. DOT.

Seep

Just finished the first chapter. gfx are awesome but the game it's self ain't nothing special, still getting used to it though so it might get better.

Did you know if you tilt the sixaxis while it's loading between levels the screen moves the same way as the pad?

poweld

So I don't know much about this Killzone.com business... Do I have to have the game first to get registered as part of a clan? Lemme know. Team East, wut wut.

Nightz

Success!!!!!! Double whammy!

sem1r6.jpg

<3 AMUSIX :D

cameltoe

so I tried a ew places this morning, no go...until

40c7fe36.jpg

I was sooo excited!!!!
Of coruse they couldnt sell it to me....fuckers. Looks like I wait another day

so last night i exited a warzone match about halfway through. I didnt show i ranked up any? does it do it right away after a match? today i checked killzone.com and it registered my kills? so i guess it was a ranked match i played

Well if the first level is anything to go by I'm in for an absolute treat the rest of the game. I was hooked from putting the disc in the drive. The gameplay is so immense, I had to stop playing.

Off-topic but it involves Killzone: Has anyone ever returned something to Shopto.net before. I was going to cancel my Street Fighter IV order on Monday,after I had ordered on Thursday, and order Killzone 2 but I wasn't able to cancel. However I was aware I could get a return as long as it was unopened but the game came to me on Tuesday and it didn't have any shrink wrap on it and the disc inside was lose but I haven't opened the case to put it back in place. Can I still return it? It's the only way I can get Killzone 2 for another 3 weeks.

icechai

hmm why isn't there a server ping stat on the server list? or at least bars? I mean, joining a east euro server is far different than a UK or French one >_<

FabCam

So my order arrived unexpectadly today. I frickin' love it. Even though I've already seen videos of it, it still visually amazes me. Online is a tonne of fun too. :D

Foil

cameltoe said:
so I tried a ew places this morning, no go...until

*locked behind glass pic*

I was sooo excited!!!!
Of coruse they couldnt sell it to me....fuckers. Looks like I wait another day

That sucks seeing it sitting there behind the glass but you can't buy it. Reminds me of when we use to go to the gym and sit out in the parking lot by the window eating Wendy's infront of all the people on the treadmills. Pure torture.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

.GqueB.

Banned
I gots it, I loves it. This game is amazing. Im still in the beginning stages so I havent seen anything I havent watched online yet but still... sweet.

Add me up on PSN. I usually dont get into MP before I finish SP so I'll be online in a few days... or tonight depending on how much I play.

PSN GqueB

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace.

G-Bus

Banned
Tomorrow for me hopefully.

I think I'll beat the campaign before I go online. Made the mistake of going online before beating the SP campaign in R2 and got spoiled by some douche with a headset.

jjasper

The End War Collectors Edition is on sale this week at Target for $49. It comes with the official headset. The headset itself is $49. Buy the game keep the headset and sell the game.

BlacKMaRK

Banned
Dante said:
Woo! Just accepted my invite on Killzone.com I am now officially GAF EAST :)

TRAITOR!!!

GAFw will show you the error of your ways with extreme prejudice!!

and tracer, ill send you a clan invite in 3...2...1...:D

Top Bottom