• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

I just realized that I won't be home again until tomorrow night, DAMNIT. I have to wait damn near another 24 hours...I'll have the damn game sitting in my tool box at work taunting me all day...

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
A.R.K said:
Yes they sure can fix these things if they want to. TTP, you work for some media correct? If so can you escalate these issues to someone at GG?

The best way is to simply post on the official forum over killzone.com

gutter_trash said:
got it! Microplay on Mont-Royal ave in Montreal at midnight!
week-end confirmed!

this is the best Febuary ever! SF4 and KZ2 and Flower

Febuwhat? Is that a month? I'll cut you some slack, you might be a francophone. :lol

Ephemeris

Weird....

Logged out of multiplayer for a bit (headache) and logged back in to see if a friend was playing and received this trophy:

Wargod Ribbon - Bronze - Acquire all remaining medals

The time stamp was 12:00 exactly too.

rexor0717

Felix Lighter said:
I have a full days work left tomorrow before I pick it up. It's going to be one of those days.
I have a full day of school tomorrow before I pick it up. It's going to be one of those days.

comrade

rexor0717 said:
I have a full day of school tomorrow before I pick it up. It's going to be one of those days.
I'm skipping school and work tomorrow to play KZ2 all day. It's going to be one of those days.

Kittonwy

Banned
Neo-Sheperd said:
New ELPRESADOR

EVE OF DESTRUCTION

What's with that weird ass laugh ? :lol

b3nack.gif

All hail El Presador. Tres para la vida. Buy diz game.
Indifferent2.gif

Felix Lighter said:
I have a full days work left tomorrow before I pick it up. It's going to be one of those days.

I got tomorrow off about a month in advance. I am all set for a full day of costco taquitos, jose cuervo golden margarita, and plenty of dead helghast's.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Zeliard said:
To those who have the game, does the normal difficulty offer a decent challenge, or is it recommended to go straight to veteran?
Normal offers a good challenge, in my opinion. Even if you're great at shooters, it might take you a bit of time to adjust to the controls, so starting on Normal is probably for the best (unless you have experience from the beta).

The game never felt too easy on Normal. I'd say start on that.

Ephemeris

YoungHav said:
my one gripe with the game so far is that there's not enough online trophies.

Well I'm glad there's a few, personally. :lol

And I think I got very lucky with the trophy the game gave me an hour ago. I guess I no longer need to do the 50x clan battle wins?

Nafai1123

Banned
Man, I can't wait to kill some Higs after this goddamnmotherfuckingpieceofshit exam I have tomorrow. My anger has been steadily rising throughout the week and I have no outlet for it!

RAAAGEE!!!
angry_baby_head.jpg

Wallach

Played this one at work today - after playing Noby Noby Boy and Flower (and watching my co-worker play Uncharted and LBP), this pushed me over the edge, I think. I'm going to grab a copy tomorrow along with a PS3... and probably kiss any productivity out of the latter half of the work day goodbye.

Anyone know if that Best Buy deal is still going on the PS3 bundle?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
In my vision of the perfect world, online trophies/achievements are nonexistent.

I'm DONE! I'm ready to begin the fight again.
I;ll be honest the controls are irking me bad. I KNOW it'
s on purpose, but the delay in aim is causing allot of tapping the stick and it's hard to get smooth aiming. It just takes time to adjust is all, I'm getting it. HOWEVER KZ passed the one ultimate test. When we we're down 3-1, the team stepped up and made a comeback. And then As I captured the propaganda speaker to win it, I felt it...adrenaline! I got my fix,a nd that's what made UT and RFOM sooooo good and addicting, literally.

Going to get beer and then it's on invite me

Edit: it has to be a balance. There should be SOME online trophies. It's a pain because there is a good chance I will NEVER get in the top 1% like many people, but I've never thought a platinum should be a lock for all.

Nafai1123 said:
Man, I can't wait to kill some Higs after this goddamnmotherfuckingpieceofshit exam I have tomorrow. My anger has been steadily rising throughout the week and I have no outlet for it!

RAAAGEE!!!

Take out your rage on the exam! just dont tear it up after you finish it!!!

Teknoman

I'm going to dropkick the first customer I see tomorrow if Killlzone 2 doesn't come in our shipment/isn't already in the backroom.

Ephemeris

Fffffffffffff. I know the concept of the weekly valor things, but when does the week start/end exactly? If I keep my playing up, I can probably scratch the top %'s. >__< I can't believe I'm contemplating this.

Rez said:
In my vision of the perfect world, online trophies/achievements are nonexistent.

Can't say I disagree. :(

gantz85

Banned
Rez said:

Right now trophies and achievements are still mostly personal incentives, there's the social aspect of it but it's not that well developed yet.

You wait till Trophies/Achievements become a social currency in the gaming world, then you'll see its impact. They need a platform community, which HOME promised and is so far not delivering, and when the community populates the platform and Trophies become a factor of difference in terms of prestige, function or whatever, it will function as a social currency and the effects will interlock and a new gaming landscape will appear :D

But nooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck Sony love to hire incompetent people.

Zeliard

Rez said:
Normal offers a good challenge, in my opinion. Even if you're great at shooters, it might take you a bit of time to adjust to the controls, so starting on Normal is probably for the best (unless you have experience from the beta).

The game never felt too easy on Normal. I'd say start on that.

Ended up getting it from the midnight launch, about to start it up soon.

And yeah, I'll probably do Normal first, since I envision multiple playthroughs anyway. Plus, on my first time around, I want to be able to enjoy the sights a bit. ;)

Ephemeris

BobTheFork said:
When we we're down 3-1, the team stepped up and made a comeback. And then As I captured the propaganda speaker to win it, I felt it...adrenaline! I got my fix,a nd that's what made UT and RFOM sooooo good and addicting, literally.

Going to get beer and then it's on invite me

I know the feeling. One of my most memorable battles in S&D followed this simple formula:

35m2xs2.jpg

+

Flank/Sneaking Mission

=
5vy841.jpg

Man. I soo need an avatar of that class.

Top Bottom