• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

BlacKMaRK

Banned
patsu said:
Well, the president says we haz to be united ! No partison BS here. 8^P

You know what, your right. We are all just in different factions of the same clan. GAF Kz2 uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!!!!

(except for dante =])

I cant hold out anymore, i wanna play killzooooone!!!

Dante

Returners said:
If only someone from Sony was on twitter instead of a generic company account.

You know how silly it would look if they posted that on their twitter "just checking out the Halo Wars review"

Huh?

:lol

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I'm definitely getting the impression the story mode is going to be "eh", which is disappointing. But once again, great shooters that let you play with bots? Win!

TheFatOne

The Wise Old Man said:
Sure I am. My point is that Killzone isn't all that original or interesting for me. I'm not faulting GG for this. The problem lies with the genre itself. War torn FPS games got old a long time ago. Heavens forbid I get some innovation in a game...

The Wise Old Man said:
Indeed I am. Most games (even the successful ones) are an endless loop of two minutes of enjoyable gameplay. So forming a reasonable opinion from a 10 minute demo isn't that far fetched at all IMO. Ok, so maybe I haven't played the train level or the mech level in Killzone 2, but I still have a pretty good idea about the look of the game as well as the gameplay mechanics. As does anyone else who has played the demo. That's more than enough to form an educated opinion. A thousand pardons if mine differs from yours, boyo.

The Wise Old Man said:
The Wise Old Man recommends you follow your heart.

In the interest of full disclosure, I've got this game preordered. Sony and GG already have my $60. I'm just saying that of all the games I've ever preordered, this enthusases me the least. Hopefully it'll prove me wrong however.

What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

TheFatOne said:
What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
I doubt you'd appreciate the irony if i quote Blackadder in saying that 'wit is spontaneous'.

opinions. lol.

TheFatOne said:

Methinks you're wrong. Look, you don't need to be a fanboy to realize that this game is way overhyped. That doesn't necessarily make it a bad game though. The fact that doesn't live up to the hype doesn't mean it's not decent.

Doc Evils

TheFatOne said:

jktxs7.jpg

____

The Wise Old Man said:
Those orange glowy eyes that everyone has in their avatars is probably a good indicator of it.

1 eye = 1 unit of hype.

What about the non-internet gaming site browsing population?

The Wise Old Man said:
Methinks you're wrong. Look, you don't need to be a fanboy to realize that this game is way overhyped. That doesn't necessarily make it a bad game though. The fact that doesn't live up to the hype doesn't mean it's not decent.

Who's hype? Do you speak for the general public now?

TheFatOne

The Wise Old Man said:
I speak for the downtrodden and befuddled masses, yes. I am their voice, their ombudsman, and ultimately, their champion.

I don't like repeating myself, but what you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Nafai1123

Banned
The Wise Old Man said:
I speak for the downtrodden and befuddled masses, yes. I am their voice, their ombudsman, and ultimately, their champion.

Wow, I feel sorry for them if you're the best one they could find for the job, or are you self-proclaimed? Either way, please gtfo, it's very clear your only intention is to derail...

Nafai1123 said:
Wow, I feel sorry for them if you're the best one they could find for the job, or are you self-proclaimed? Either way, please gtfo, it's very clear your only intention is to derail...

Yeah I came to this conclusion as well earlier. (the derailing part)

____

TheFatOne said:
I don't like repeating myself, but what you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read your comments. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Wise Old Man said:
So this means I can join the NEOGAF clan for KZ2, right?

Come on wise one you've had your fun. You have successfully provoked a bunch of protective people. I'm sure you had your laughs now let it go.

No one needs to continue to see pages of this stuff.

UntoldDreams said:
Come on wise one you've had your fun. You have successfully provoked a bunch of protective people. I'm sure you had your laughs now let it go.

No one needs to continue to see pages of this stuff.

Heh, fair enough. I'm all done here. Off to the Barbie Horse Adventures 4 forum!

TheFatOne said:

SetUhatU said:
Good job fatone...nobody got the reference.

:)

Adam Sandler movie, forgot the name but he was going back through school and stuff.

Haunted

Brannon said:
So long as you know that the name of the clan is Helghaf :mad:
:lol I'm down with that.

Rapping Granny said:
Anyone else think that Trey guy is part of some Sony viral marketing?
He hurts the perception of Sony (and its fans) more than he's helping.

So judging from recent Sony viral marketing ploys, this could very well be!

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
The Wise Old Man said:

Do you think Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis is the best videogame of all time?

Or Donkey Kong?

Or Snack-Pack Attack?

h3ro

Arkham said:
Do you think Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis is the best videogame of all time?

Or Donkey Kong?

Or Snack-Pack Attack?

Dude... everyone knows that all the cool kids pee their pants... duh.

Top Bottom