• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

AndyD

aka andydumi
andycapps said:
I'm not sure about that either. I wish there was a definitive answer somewhere. I know that there's been times where I had enough kills or revives to get a medal but I didn't get them when I quit out. I just assumed that I lost my stats too. Maybe it's that you keep your stats, but don't get any ribbons.

its easy to test:
-check stats upon first login: kills 1023. points 2456.
-join random game, kill 2 guys score 10 points. Quit to menu.
-Quit to XMB, give it 30-60 minutes to end that match and report the statistics, start kz2, check your stats. The match only reports stats when it ends, not mid-game.

raYne

ilanna said:
I love C4s! :D Using myself as bait and seeing the enemy run after me and getting blown up. Ahhhhh, extremely satisfying. :D
Indeed. Matches are extremely fun with that ability.

I'd set a few up in a doorway near an enemy spawn (or spawn point) and poke my head out when I see a group coming. Kill a guy or two with the SMG and retreat through the doorway since some genius always wants to charge at you for revenge! *Boom* Another kill, that'd stop the ones following him in their tracks. Then, toss in a cooked grenade and kill or damage the now stopped followers and rush in with the SMG to clean up since they'd always get the brilliant idea to toss in grenades.. Giving me a clear run to SMG their faces.

In one game last week, I repeatedly managed to take out 5 people in a few seconds. Which after multiple occurancies, stopped the team from using that spawn point entirely. :D

AndyD said:
I think quitting saves your stats, just not the network erroer disconnects.
It saves your stats (accuracy, deaths, kills etc), but you don't get any of the XP points you racked up.

At least, that's how it was at the beginning.

Kuroyume

Banned
Does anyone understand how the radar works? Why do enemies appear on my radar at some moments but not always?

Now for my little rant...

After playing the game over the past week or so I've come to the conclusion that this game doesn't need balancing in the class system. Early on I bitched about the Assault class and Engineers with their ridiculous shotguns but recently it has dawned on me that they're easy to manage most of the time. This game isn't like Halo where it takes 10 shots to the head to kill someone (without using a grenade). A single headshot can easily take anyone down so even though the Assault class has double the armor you can deal with them by simply aiming for the head. They have an advantage in close quarter maps like Radec and Blood Gracht, but bitching about them there is like bitching about snipers on a map like Pyrrhus Rise or Helghan Industries. On paper they sound ridiculous. Double armor, speed/health regen boost, and a selection of rockets seems retarded, but you can say the same about the Scout class with their quick cloaking refill and sniper gun that is not only easy to aim with but is also capable of taking down people in one shot by aiming for any part of the body. People need to stop their whining and just adapt to the way the game works. Some guys on here have also complained about both land and air based bots being weak, but do you really want them to be anywhere near as deadly as a human player? The last thing I want to worry about is some flying bot taking me down every fucking time I'm in a firefight with someone across from me. Those things take two grenades and gun ammo to take down so making them stronger would just be stupid. I know it hard to get ribbons with those things, but if they're made stronger people will soon be begging for rocket launchers to take them down.

The best thing about Killzone 2 is that there are servers and you can tweak the game to your preferences. GG doesn't shove their game types and class set ups down your throats. Most of the games I played yesterday either blocked the Assault class or gimped their choices of weapons. Some games only allowed the shitty grenade launcher while others only allowed the Assault class to use sidearms. There were also games where people blocked the Saboteur and Scout badges too.

test_account

XP-39C²
Kuroyume said:
Does anyone understand how the radar works? Why do enemies appear on my radar at some moments but not always?
When you create a game/server you can choose if you want the enemy to display on the radar all the time or only when they shoot. I am not sure if the enemy is visible at the radar for a few seconds after they have shoot though, but i think that they are?

raYne

Kuroyume said:
It all depends on the server settings. You can have enemies marked all the time or not show up at all. The default is people showing up only when they fire.

Then of course there's the Scout's ability to use the Spot and Mark ability to show all target locations he's revealed.

Kuroyume

Banned
I forgot to spell check. :p

I forgot to comment on this:

PistolGrip said:
I havent played any online yet but I wanted to get an idea how you guys like the killzone.com integration. So what are your thoughts? I will finally have time to continue playing this game this week and want to mess around the kz.com site features.

I love the detail of the stats, but I'm not such a big fan of battle replay. I would have preferred to have gotten pages showing the kills and deaths of each game rather than the movies we're getting now. It's not like everything is saved on their either. It only keeps the latest games. I wouldn't have interest in year old or month old games, but I would have liked the ability to check out games that were only a couple of days old. Btw, the site works less than half the time.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
raYne said:
It all depends on the server settings. You can have enemies marked all the time or not show up at all. The default is people showing up only when they fire.

Then of course there's the Scout's ability to use the Spot and Mark ability to show all target locations he's revealed.

Shooting giving no radar placement is the worst, shit, ever.

Cagen

AndyD said:
I think quitting saves your stats, just not the network erroer disconnects.

raYne said:
It saves your stats (accuracy, deaths, kills etc), but you don't get any of the XP points you racked up.

This is correct, it saves your kpd, weapon usage, accuracy, ability usage etc. when you leave a room, though obviously not network errors however it doesn't save the points you earnt or any ribbons you will have gained until the end of the match. If you leave in the middle of a game voluntarily and then try to rejoin the same match you will get a dialog box pop up and tell you that your stats for this game have already been saved and if you wish to play it, it will not track them.

AndyD

aka andydumi
PistolGrip said:
I havent played any online yet but I wanted to get an idea how you guys like the killzone.com integration. So what are your thoughts? I will finally have time to continue playing this game this week and want to mess around the kz.com site features.

ITs got good things and bad things.

Good:
- stats pretty well done.
- updates quickly.
- forums for questions.
- nice clan options.
- battle replays cool.

Bad or needs improvement:
- stability.
- add stats like in the game (last week stats works well in game, not online).
- battle replays should be offline saveable as an option (let us dl clan battles for future review).
- better battle replay stats, like kills and other battle stats.
- add a "watch player" in battle replay, so you can highlight one person and watch.
- add floor switches for battle replay.
- make it easy and possible to access through PS3 browser. Its on the game menu for crying out loud.
- get rid of the pop up mini menus for clicking on people and clans and stuff. Click on a person should go to their page where there should be a send message option.
- eliminate the flash slowness on the front page.
- get rid of the age verification everytime you visit.
- generally make is more accessible.
- stability.

And a big in game suggestion:
- when you hit play in multiplayer, it has a nice tab across the top for Friends, add another tab for clan!!! I hate checking clan submenu for clan games, then switch all the way over to play for friends menu...

andycapps

raYne said:

Hmm.. that's about what I figured, except I thought you didn't keep anything. Anyway, at least you get something.

Lince

Banned
so if a match data is being recorded for the Flash app to show a replay at any given moment... why can't we download this data and let the game recreate the match so we can watch any player from different cameras like in spectator mode? would be nice to study both our own and opponents' strategies. I liked this a lot in Halo 3.

Cagen

Lince said:
so if a match data is being recorded for the Flash app to show a replay at any given moment... why can't we download this data and let the game recreate the match so we can watch any player from different cameras like in spectator mode? would be nice to study both our own and opponents' strategies. I liked this a lot in Halo 3.

I think we should hope for them to actually fix the Battle Replays so they aren't totally useless before we go wishing for extra functionality :lol. Though it would be nice to be able to download replays and watch them as a spectator.

AndyD said:

Good:
- updates quickly.
- forums for questions.
- nice clan options.
- battle replays cool.

- stability.
- battle replays should be offline saveable as an option (let us dl clan battles for future review).
- add a "watch player" in battle replay, so you can highlight one person and watch.
- make it easy and possible to access through PS3 browser. Its on the game menu for crying out loud.
- get rid of the pop up mini menus for clicking on people and clans and stuff. Click on a person should go to their page where there should be a send message option.
- stability.

- when you hit play in multiplayer, it has a nice tab across the top for Friends, add another tab for clan!!! I hate checking clan submenu for clan games, then switch all the way over to play for friends menu...

Good post. make sure you put that in the Forums for them to read.

belvedere said:
The biggest thing for me would be not being able to see who's on what faction before committing to one.

This times a thousand. It is so fricking annoying having to guess a faction. I will gladly join an unbalanced side with few people but show me at the launch, don't make me have to join a team only to re choose another team later. Extra steps suck.

Finally killed that bastard in Elite difficulty.. holy shit, that was tough. Indeed the game in Elite is hard, but the final battle.. that's the real deal.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
AndyD said:

Good:
- updates quickly.
- forums for questions.
- nice clan options.
- battle replays cool.

- stability.
- stability.

Thx for the nice write up, appreciate everyones comments.

-viper-

Banned
Justin Dailey said:
uh...how about what weapons...maps...classes...etc.
Any class with the M82 Assault Rifle will do I suppose. Corinth Crossing is a good place since I find it's easy to rack up kills there.

.GqueB.

Banned
Kuroyume said:

Now for my little rant...

After playing the game over the past week or so I've come to the conclusion that this game doesn't need balancing in the class system. Early on I bitched about the Assault class and Engineers with their ridiculous shotguns but recently it has dawned on me that they're easy to manage most of the time. This game isn't like Halo where it takes 10 shots to the head to kill someone (without using a grenade). A single headshot can easily take anyone down so even though the Assault class has double the armor you can deal with them by simply aiming for the head. They have an advantage in close quarter maps like Radec and Blood Gracht, but bitching about them there is like bitching about snipers on a map like Pyrrhus Rise or Helghan Industries. On paper they sound ridiculous. Double armor, speed/health regen boost, and a selection of rockets seems retarded, but you can say the same about the Scout class with their quick cloaking refill and sniper gun that is not only easy to aim with but is also capable of taking down people in one shot by aiming for any part of the body. People need to stop their whining and just adapt to the way the game works. Some guys on here have also complained about both land and air based bots being weak, but do you really want them to be anywhere near as deadly as a human player? The last thing I want to worry about is some flying bot taking me down every fucking time I'm in a firefight with someone across from me. Those things take two grenades and gun ammo to take down so making them stronger would just be stupid. I know it hard to get ribbons with those things, but if they're made stronger people will soon be begging for rocket launchers to take them down.

The best thing about Killzone 2 is that there are servers and you can tweak the game to your preferences. GG doesn't shove their game types and class set ups down your throats. Most of the games I played yesterday either blocked the Assault class or gimped their choices of weapons. Some games only allowed the shitty grenade launcher while others only allowed the Assault class to use sidearms. There were also games where people blocked the Saboteur and Scout badges too.
I think everyones issue has to do with the fact that the last three classes are TOO good in a lot of instances and therefore, dont really encourage the play that GG would want for this game. Or the type of play that most people SHOULD want. Its not really about balance in my eyes.

I personally change my class pretty much every mode:

Body count: Medic with health packs
Search and retrieve: Medic with boost
Search and destroy: Engineer/Saboteur
Assassination: Scout
Capture and Hold: Tactician

But not many people do this. The last three (or two really) classes are so good that everyone is walking around as scouts and sabs. Or everyone chooses the engineer for the shotgun (with sniper like range). Like why am I facing a whole time of scouts during search and destroy? WHY I ask you?

But yea, its not about balance for me personally. Theres just no reason to be a medic in a lot of these games in peoples eyes. And no one really sees the reason to choose tactician a lot of the time too even though they are both CRUCIAL to winning most rounds.

AndyD

aka andydumi
gutterboy44 said:
This times a thousand. It is so fricking annoying having to guess a faction. I will gladly join an unbalanced side with few people but show me at the launch, don't make me have to join a team only to re choose another team later. Extra steps suck.

I sort of disagree. I think they said they want to prevent team stacking and offer a semblance of balance. In other words, if you and 3 others were top 4 on ISA one game, they don't want you to continue playing on the same team over and over stearolling the opposition.

This happened to me the other day. Me and one other guy steamrolled togetther about 10 games in a row, between the two if us we had more points than all other teammates combined and we won every round. When we were on opposite teams it was balanced, together we destroyed any and all opposition and likely made the game a chore for the other side.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
KZ2 went back in its GameFly case, today.

Overall I don't see what all the fuss was regarding single player. Certain elements (animation, hectic "war feeling", heaviness of the controls) were incredibly well-done and are unparalleled.

Other elements, however (cover system, scenario design) I felt weren't really anything special.

Multiplayer I found to be FANTASTIC, however. And I only unlocked a couple of the secondary classes. Still loved it.

It went back into the mail because I'm primarily a 360 gamer - I don't even have a PS3 mic, and I don't have many people on my friends list. So, although I really enjoyed the multiplayer, after 8+ hours I had had enough of games with randoms that place spawn points inside S&D rooms, not being able to talk to anyone, etc.

andycapps

GDJustin said:
KZ2 went back in its GameFly case, today.

Overall I don't see what all the fuss was regarding single player. Certain elements (animation, hectic "war feeling", heaviness of the controls) were incredibly well-done and are unparalleled.

Other elements, however (cover system, scenario design) I felt weren't really anything special.

Multiplayer I found to be FANTASTIC, however. And I only unlocked a couple of the secondary classes. Still loved it.

It went back into the mail because I'm primarily a 360 gamer - I don't even have a PS3 mic, and I don't have many people on my friends list. So, although I really enjoyed the multiplayer, after 8+ hours I had had enough of games with randoms that place spawn points inside S&D rooms, not being able to talk to anyone, etc.

Those random rooms are only good for ranking up. The real meat of the experience comes when you hook up a mic and get in the GAF rooms. There's a lot of GAF users on here that would be happy to add you if you'd like. But yeah, I only go in the random rooms if I want to feel good about myself. I go in a GAF room and I'm reminded of how small I really am in this universe. :lol

Thrakier

WTF is wrong with the cover system? Imo it works flawlessly and is way more naturally integrated in the game world compared to gears or uncharted.

EazyB

Banned
Thrakier said:
WTF is wrong with the cover system? Imo it works flawlessly and is way more naturally integrated in the game world compared to gears or uncharted.
I hate that it's mapped to the same button as crouch and for some reason you can can't move while reloading in cover. I'm really glad it's not in the MP.

DeeVoc

Neo Member
Thrakier said:

Ehh, for me it was the fact that the default scheme put it on the shoulder buttons, thus moving iron sites to R3. Personally, I cannot stand having anything remotely important mapped to R3/L3 so I switched to the ALT2 schema, now I'm sort of forced to use an uncomfortable grip to be able to hold L1/L2 simultaneously to zoom while in cover, which sucks but is still better than having to use R3 for aiming. I would've rather had a sticky cover system, if implemented well I think it would've been much easier to use.

Also, I hated how it didn't immediately reload when you ran out of ammo from cover (while zoomed, I think).

andycapps

DeeVoc said:
Ehh, for me it was the fact that the default scheme put it on the shoulder buttons, thus moving iron sites to R3. Personally, I cannot stand having anything remotely important mapped to R3/L3 so I switched to the ALT2 schema, now I'm sort of forced to use an uncomfortable grip to be able to hold L1/L2 simultaneously to zoom while in cover, which sucks but is still better than having to use R3 for aiming. I would've rather had a sticky cover system, if implemented well I think it would've been much easier to use.

Also, I hated how it didn't immediately reload when you ran out of ammo from cover (while zoomed, I think).

Get Real Triggers from Amazon. Best money you will ever spend. Combine those with Alternate 2 and I'm in heaven.

DeeVoc

Neo Member
andycapps said:
Get Real Triggers from Amazon. Best money you will ever spend. Combine those with Alternate 2 and I'm in heaven.

Oh I have them, it'd be impossible to hold L1 & L2 simultaneously w/o them, it's still pretty uncomfortable though . . .

jett

D-Member
DeeVoc said:
Oh I have them, it'd be impossible to hold L1 & L2 simultaneously w/o them, it's still pretty uncomfortable though . . .

That's why you use the mothereffin' default control scheme. :p

raYne

Thrakier said:
Ehh..
EazyB said:
I hate that it's mapped to the same button as crouch
This is exactly what's wrong with it. The fact that you can't choose to do what you want at any given moment.

Plus, there are times where you just want to duck, but you get magnetically dragged to cover just because you're x distance from it. Along those lines, I love how if you're in cover and do a complete 180 and try to move away from it, the very same magnetism won't let you do so if you're still holding the button (like you would be were you retreating from cover while trying to crouch and avoid fire). That, if you're standing, it won't let you strafe along the cover at all. There are people that have issue with it not reloading if you run out of ammo in cover...

edit:
DeeVoc said:
Yeah, that.

And as a pet peeve, I don't like having to peak over/around cover and then switch to the iron sights. I'd rather be able to hit the sights button behind cover and it'd automatically switch to it as soon as I peak over/around.

It's "good", but flawless it is not.

GDJustin

andycapps said:
Those random rooms are only good for ranking up. The real meat of the experience comes when you hook up a mic and get in the GAF rooms. There's a lot of GAF users on here that would be happy to add you if you'd like. But yeah, I only go in the random rooms if I want to feel good about myself. I go in a GAF room and I'm reminded of how small I really am in this universe. :lol

I asked (twice!) in the KZ2 online topic for an invite to one of the clans, and gave my PSN ID, but no one ever responded in any fashion -_-

I played in the GAF room once, but without a mic I might as well have been playing with randoms (just really good ones).

If I would have hopped into a clan and gotten to know some peeps, I probably would have bought a mic and selected "keep it" from GameFly. But alas, it was not to be.

Thrakier said:

Well, I mean, what can I say? I disagree. I found it to be the worst implementation of cover I've played in recent memory.

- Felt tacked on. This suspicion is further confirmed by the fact that halfway through the game I got so sick of the cover system that I stopped using it, and yet I still made it through the rest of the game without major problems. In a shooter, cover either needs to be essential, or not be included at all.

- Crouch / Cover confusion. I'll be attempting to crouch and crawl away, but instead I'm stuck to cover. I'll be intending to stick to cover and peak out, but instead I crouch, and then crawl into plain sight.

- Scenarios aren't designed around it. This ties back in to point 1. Although there are some exceptions (storming Vasari's palace), for the most part the environment doesn't really seem that conducive to the cover system. I'd take up a position behind a sturdy-looking piece of cover, only to realize that I don't have a line of sight to the enemy. Yet there IS no other cover. So the game clearly wants me out in the open. This sort of thing happens a lot in KZ2.

Thrakier said:

For the most part I agree. Only flaw I found was reloading since I couldn't move.

I think complaining about what button it is on is silly. It isn't that hard to learn where a new button is, same goes for iron-sights. Click or button press, its not that hard to get used to.

Thrakier

GDJustin said:
- Felt tacked on. This suspicion is further confirmed by the fact that halfway through the game I got so sick of the cover system that I stopped using it, and yet I still made it through the rest of the game without major problems. In a shooter, cover either needs to be essential, or not be included at all.

Can not confirm that. Even in the normal mode there were a lot scenes where I HAD to use it. On Veteran or Elite you should be down in no time without it.

- Crouch / Cover confusion. I'll be attempting to crouch and crawl away, but instead I'm stuck to cover. I'll be intending to stick to cover and peak out, but instead I crouch, and then crawl into plain sight.

You are only stuck to cover if you are next to a wall...and that makes sense.

- Scenarios aren't designed around it. This ties back in to point 1. Although there are some exceptions (storming Vasari's palace), for the most part the environment doesn't really seem that conducive to the cover system. I'd take up a position behind a sturdy-looking piece of cover, only to realize that I don't have a line of sight to the enemy. Yet there IS no other cover. So the game clearly wants me out in the open. This sort of thing happens a lot in KZ2.

Don't even have an idea what you are talking about. For me there were a lot of scenarions where you had to use the cover. And it's great that the encounters aren't designed around it, because otherwise you would have the feeling like in GOW or Uncharted where you see a loose wall standing around with no sense in the middle of nowhere (or even worse, think about the scene in GOW2 right before the enemy palace, lol). In KZ2 it's just a natural act. You are near to a wall so you use it as cover. Best way of cover-gameplay ever imo.

I dont know, i got a disconnect error yesterday, got pissed, swore off the game for the rest of the day. Only lasted about 2 hours, hopped back on and it seems I got the points, but didnt get the ribbons. So then I wasnt as mad.

GDJustin

Thrakier said:
Can not confirm that. Even in the normal mode there were a lot scenes where I HAD to use it. On Veteran or Elite you should be down in no time without it.

You are only stuck to cover if you are next to a wall...and that makes sense.

Don't even have an idea what you are talking about. For me there were a lot of scenarions where you had to use the cover. And it's great that the encounters aren't designed around it, because otherwise you would have the feeling like in GOW or Uncharted where you see a loose wall standing around with no sense in the middle of nowhere (or even worse, think about the scene in GOW2 right before the enemy palace, lol). In KZ2 it's just a natural act. You are near to a wall so you use it as cover. Best way of cover-gameplay ever imo.

*shrug*

You don't really need to go point by point to "refute" the justifications I gave for my opinion. Especially when your counter is basically "I disagree!" It's OK that you liked it and I didn't. I liked the game, overall.

I just feel they should have either doubled-down on the cover system and made it more integral, or removed it entirely. And I PROMISE you that the dev team had meetings discussing that very topic.

All I know is that I played probably the final ~65% of the game without using cover and I never once missed it or felt like I needed it. I would USE cover, in the sense that I would run behind a wall to heal up, but I found it easier to pop out, shoot, and pop back when I WASN'T stuck to it than when I was.

If the entire game can be beaten on normal without using one of the game's key systems, it's a sign that that system needs to be revisited.

Wizman23

Banned
Thrakier said:

WAT?

The cover system is OK at best, however its not even the same ballpark as Gears or Uncharted.

I also agree with GDJustin, after the 3rd level I never used it again.

Nafai1123

Banned
GDJustin said:
I asked (twice!) in the KZ2 online topic for an invite to one of the clans, and gave my PSN ID, but no one ever responded in any fashion -_-

I played in the GAF room once, but without a mic I might as well have been playing with randoms (just really good ones).

If I would have hopped into a clan and gotten to know some peeps, I probably would have bought a mic and selected "keep it" from GameFly. But alas, it was not to be.

Seems like you set yourself up for failure. Buy a mic and you're more likely to join a clan and find PSN friends. Join a clan and you're more likely to work as a team and see how tactical the game can be. You could have tried PM'ing a GAF clan leader rather than just leaving your info in a thread.

I can understand if you didn't have much fun with the MP and decided you were done with it, but if you were interested in pursuing it further and only stopped because no one dragged you along, you essentially turned a 40+hr amazing MP experience into a decent 8hr experience.

GDJustin said:

Well, I mean, what can I say? I disagree. I found it to be the worst implementation of cover I've played in recent memory.

Dude, You already sent it back right? I mean nobody here is going to get on bended knee and beg you to keep playing. There is a certain way to fully experience the game, and you didn't get a chance too. Time to move on.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Nafai1123 said:
Seems like you set yourself up for failure. Buy a mic and you're more likely to join a clan and find PSN friends. Join a clan and you're more likely to work as a team and see how tactical the game can be. You could have tried PM'ing a GAF clan leader rather than just leaving your info in a thread.

I can understand if you didn't have much fun with the MP and decided you were done with it, but if you were interested in pursuing it further and only stopped because no one dragged you along, you essentially turned a 40+hr amazing MP experience into a decent 8hr experience.

I didnt want to say it but I agree.

How do you expect to join a clan and do well if you are not proactive about it? PM a leader, play with the team and on the servers. You even said you played in a GAF server but they felt like strangers without a headset. So buy a headset, its not like you cant get one for pennies. Or plug in a usb headset. Or use the PSEye if you have it...

KZObsessed

*picks up sniper rifle*

"And now we hunt the deadliest game of all... man"

KlintIndifference.gif

GDJustin

TrAcEr_x90 said:
Dude, You already sent it back right? I mean nobody here is going to get on bended knee and beg you to keep playing. There is a certain way to fully experience the game, and you didn't get a chance too. Time to move on.

:lol Goddamn dude, there's no reason to be so defensive about it. (Same goes for the rest of you). I liked KZ2. I've praised the multiplayer several times on Twitter and elsewhere. I played it quite a bit longer than ANY of the professional reviewers did before turning in their review, I assure you.

So I didn't like it as much as you, the individual browsing the KZ2 topic in the middle of the day. Big shock. No need to claim that I didn't "fully experience" the game just because I didn't play MP for 40+ hours. ;)

I unlocked medic and really enjoyed reviving/healing. I played primarily Engineer in TF2 so I was excited about KZ2 Engineer, but when I unlocked it I didn't end up liking the feel of it (missed my rifle too much, mostly).

After that, I took a look at what classes were left. So, I never enjoy sniping, so that one was a bust. Assault also didn't appeal to me much. Boost would have been sweet obviously, but I'm not big on rocket launchers either. I probably would have LOVED tactician (I'm typically the guy shouting at my team in most MP games), but at some point a game renter such as myself decides that they'd have more fun playing something new. Lego Batman will be on its way to me shortly, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it with my wife. That's it!

Maybe I'll rebuy when it's greatest hits.

The game was a RENTAL. And you're coming down on me for not running out and buying a headset. Goddam. I played it, I liked it. I came into this topic and outlined what I felt were its strongest elements, and its biggest shortcomings. I'm moving on to something new.

Edit:

http://www.killzone.com/kz/performance_fullwarstats.psml?kz_user_id=ErrorJustin

Top Bottom