• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

KZObsessed

Yeah everyone from GAFA jump into the clan game in 15 minutes. No valor at stake just a friendly game to start off with just for fun. If you guys have less players a few of us will leave to even things out. It's no fun getting slaughtered. :p

edit: wtf it's full!!!!

FFObsessed said:
Yeah everyone from GAFA jump into the clan game in 15 minutes. No valor at stake just a friendly game to start off with just for fun. If you guys have less players a few of us will leave to even things out. It's no fun getting slaughtered. :p

edit: wtf it's full!!!!

Room is full on both sides. I am glad everyone showed up!

KZObsessed

cjtiger300 said:
You can join as a spectator right? It does suck that you set it up and you can't play!

Next week I'll have to do a 10 vs 10 then. Nice that there's enough ppl but they could have at least told me they were gonna play when I asked so I didn't get left out but there you go, I'll play next time.

It's Guerrilla's shitty system that you can't save places for people. I mentioned this EXACT problem in the Beta and they ignored it.

edit: looks like a lot more people could have joined. 12 vs 12 maybe next time.

Kittonwy

Banned
I CAN HAZ VICTOLY!!!
KlintIndifference.gif

Dirtbag

USA!

USA!

USA!

quite possibly the most irritating cheer outside of america :D

EDIT:Yeah Click I need a mic, couldn't coordinate spawn grenades. Tacticians should try and stay in the same squad in the future so they can sync up on grenade duty.

Dirtbag

cjtiger300 said:
Something is wrong with KZ.com. It shows all of my stats at N/A. Not sure what is going there.

The clan game was pretty laggy for me.
Felt like it was taking twice the shots to drop the[GAF-E]'s. Maybe the stats are just lagging.

And OMG , that last game [on Radec] was about the most frustrating game I can remember in a long time. I swear to god we got stuck with like an 8 year old kid on our team. Ridiculous! What parent could possibly think this game is appropriate for someone that age?

Cagen

Congratulations on the win GAFNA, even if it took consolidating all the American clans to beat little old Europe, you did it. I played absolutely horribly :lol and we had no time to organise anything, who was playing, tactics, what classes to use and it was a giant mess as we didn't even know the challenge had been sent until not to long ago and then you guys accepted it an hour before. Not to make excuses though, you guys played well and it was good to finally get to play you.

In the words of the infamous Dr. Claw "I'll get you next time, Gadget Kittonwy... NEXT TIME!"

23.jpg

oneHeero

Official Sony is best.

Its official GAFA>GAFE and the only reason we had multiple clans is due to timezones. GAFA was bound to happen as time went on and less people played.

GAF #1

Facism

GG GAFA.

Unfortunately it took us a while to get going, so apologies for not giving you a closer game.

Plus the warping. oh god the warping.

xiked

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:
Yup just picked it up last week its excellent and very comfortable.

well maby when your ear have stop bleeding :p the first week It heart my ear allot. But other then that it is a great advice. best BT mic for ps3.

Btw, is there an headset whit mic that works whit ps3? Could be good to have when I play night time and my girl friend sleeps.

dwin45

Guerilla,

Fix the stupid Faction Balancing. Even if it's turned off, a 16 player game shouldn't be able to have a team with 10 players on it.

.GqueB.

Banned
dwin45 said:
Guerilla,

Fix the stupid Faction Balancing. Even if it's turned off, a 16 player game shouldn't be able to have a team with 10 players on it.
Thats not guerilla's fault. There are just too many fools that want to win by taking advantage. Look at the whole bot fiasco that happened around release.

Cant blame guerilla for all the idiots out there.

dwin45

.GqueB. said:
Thats not guerilla's fault. There are just too many fools that want to win by taking advantage. Look at the whole bot fiasco that happened around release.

Cant blame guerilla for all the idiots out there.
Sure I can blame them. They could make it so that in a 16 player game 8 players is the max per side.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Went back to my Elite run after not playing for a while. I actually like playing on Elite a lot. Visari Square wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.

test_account

XP-39C²
dwin45 said:
Sure I can blame them. They could make it so that in a 16 player game 8 players is the max per side.
Isnt that sort of how the faction balancing works? If yes, i would rather blame the people who hosted the game with the faction balancing off instead then. But i see what you mean :)

dwin45

test_account said:
Isnt that sort of how the faction balancing works? If yes, i would rather blame the people who hosted the game with the faction balancing off instead then. But i see what you mean :)
Well, it's how faction balancing works except for people could still be on the same team as their friends (as long as they don't go over 8 people for a 16 player game).

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
jett said:
I love when a medic rushes past me without reviving me. Screw you buddy, you know who you are!
:lol I always feel bad when I run by someone and my revive hasn't recharged. I figured that is what is going through their head.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
jett said:
I love when a medic rushes past me without reviving me. Screw you buddy, you know who you are!

Better that then reviving you when 2 enemies are standing right there. That's my #1 pet peeve in this game. Okay, maybe it's #2, behind spawn grenade usage.

test_account

XP-39C²
dwin45 said:
Well, it's how faction balancing works except for people could still be on the same team as their friends (as long as they don't go over 8 people for a 16 player game).
Ye, that is true, so it could probably be a good solution to limit only 8 people on one team in a 16 player game :) By the way, out of curiousity, does any games work like this? That you are only allowed to have like 8 players on one team if there is a 16 player game?

careful

dwin45 said:
Guerilla,

I've been complaining about this from a while back... Shouldn't be that difficult to implement, yet two updates later still nada to show for. It's incredibly frustrating when you're on the opposite end of the imbalance, but I guess this is one of those weird head-scratching design decisions by GG and they again over-estimated their userbase.

I'll keep complaining though (and I suggest you do the same). This is unacceptable.
FIX THIS SHIT GG!! :D

commish

careful said:
I've been complaining about this from a while back... Shouldn't be that difficult to implement, yet two updates later still nada to show for. It's incredibly frustrating when you're on the opposite end of the imbalance, but I guess this is one of those weird head-scratching design decisions by GG and they again over-estimated their userbase.

I'll keep complaining though (and I suggest you do the same). This is unacceptable.
FIX THIS SHIT GG!! :D

I was on the short end of the balance the other day... was 5 on 11.... we demolished them :) This was in bodycount. It's impossible to win in the other modes if it's 5-11, as the # of players matter too much, but in bodycount, not so bad. It helped that 4 of the 5 on my team were 1% players. Some people are just amazing at this game.

Random question: is anyone having a problem recently with pulling their sidearm? I empty my main gun's magazine, and usually I like to quickly switch to the handgun to finish people off. However, recently I am always reloading my weapon instead of switching... it's driving me crazy. Maybe I'm just playing poorly

It would be awesome if can get some playble characters (Visari, Rico, Radec) as DLC or they can be awarded weekly to different people who got the 10, 6, 3, 1% ribbons that week.

icechai

wow anyone else feeling the slowness of the servers (friend/clan lists, joining servers)? mebbe everyone is trying to get those last games in for the 1%?

Cruzader

Banned
Hey got a Q. My all time rank is 3855 and week rank is 579. Will I get the 1% trophy or should I keep going till midnight? Im kinda want to get SP trophies and this 1% trophy is killing me.

Cruzader said:
Hey got a Q. My all time rank is 3855 and week rank is 579. Will I get the 1% trophy or should I keep going till midnight? Im kinda want to get SP trophies and this 1% trophy is killing me.

Pretty sure at 579 you will get 1% for the week. At least I hope there are over 58k people still playing week to week!

TheFatOne

the_prime_mover said:
Pretty sure at 579 you will get 1% for the week. At least I hope there are over 58k people still playing week to week!

Ohh I see you left me a message right before you left. I think it is you who are scared of me good sir. Its a little suspicious that as soon as I get on you leave. Where you scared when you saw my name on the top right of your screen? :lol

commish

Cruzader said:

579 is definitely enough for the 1%. By almost 2000 I believe.

Raist

Banned
Dirtbag said:
hey real quick gaf...
bout to go buy a mic, the official sony one is the best one right?

The warhawk one is better as far as I'm concerned.

GG guys, we took a f'in while to warm up :(

Kittonwy you rocket launcher whore, next time I'm hunting you down :p

icechai

Raist said:
The warhawk one is better as far as I'm concerned.

GG guys, we took a f'in while to warm up :(

Kittonwy you rocket launcher whore, next time I'm hunting you down :p

noooo way, the warhawk one is a generic Jabra headset while the Sony one outclasses it in every category. Very noticeable when talking to people in KZ2 and Socom.

Top Bottom