• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

rexor0717

GodofWine said:
This announcement better be good...I had such a flury of frustrating games tonight, I need something to intrigue me badly...
Yea, its going to be someting like "Now you can change your helmets!" or something lame. But I hope for the best.:D

Raist

Banned
.GqueB. said:
Spike tv brosef

I'm from good ole yurop. No show for me I guess. When will it be online? 1.30 EST?

edit: what did you guys expect? I mean map pack was quite obvious. I doubt there will ever be a coop mode.

Schrade

Holy shit! awesome.. moving train map! Hop from train to train. Also ISA Tech Cruiser map!

Released towards the end of April.

Pics coming up... (1080p)

raYne

"Steel and Titanium" Map Pack: (2 maps)
Cruiser.
Train- two trains side by side, and you can leap across to fight.

Rapping Granny said:
Only 2 maps? WTF!
..and no pricing so far?

Just "frequent" map packs? lolz

Dirtbag

the train map, for lack of a better word... looks like a total trainwreck. Can't wait to get KO'd by the environment repeatedly.

TheFatOne

Maps look pretty sick. I wonder how much they will be.

Dirtbag said:
the train map, for lack of a better word... looks like a total trainwreck. Can't wait to get KO'd by the environment repeatedly.

That map looks like a ton of fun.

.GqueB.

Banned
Vyse The Legend said:
Before anyone gets too excited, the retro map pack is a future DLC. The DLC they showed tonight is only two maps.
Yea hes right. I shouldve mentioned that. They also mentioned new features as well for future updates. Looks like theyre gonna trickle this stuff out.

KZObsessed

Dirtbag said:
so how was that screenshot we saw prior a hint of anything exactly?

It wasn't the screenshot it was the content of the post that was the hint. Being completely familiar with the maps... new maps coming!

Top Bottom