• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

No_Style

FFObsessed said:
Oh and whoever called me a f@g at the beginning you can go fuck yourself, if that's how you want to act during a friendly GAF game I won't bother organising this shit in future.

KZ2 brings out the worst in people. :lol

FFObsessed said:
If we got lucky we would have won. You guys had 2 spawns during the last couple of rounds, I saw them.

Ok, the other guys can't make it now, so next week will be an 8 vs 8 on PR, same time.

Oh and whoever called me a f@g at the beginning you can go fuck yourself, if that's how you want to act during a friendly GAF game I won't bother organising this shit in future.

it had to be click but i dont think he was talking to you, i think he was making fun of kittonwy.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
aj2good4you2 said:
it had to be click but i dont think he was talking to you, i think he was making fun of kittonwy:lol

That kind of derogatory language shouldn't be said regardless of the target.

Also, did anyone else lose their ribbon today? My beautiful red ribbon is gone!

Cruzader

Banned
FFObsessed said:
If we got lucky we would have won. You guys had 2 spawns during the last couple of rounds, I saw them.

Ok, the other guys can't make it now, so next week will be an 8 vs 8 on PR, same time.

yea guess who placed them? me, since noone was placing any spawn points. also chill man. when you guys play cheap on matches,you love to mock the other team.(you and kitton placing C4 on ISA respawn in Radec.)

Facism

Cruzader said:
yea guess who placed them? me, since noone was placing any spawn points. also chill man. when you guys play cheap on matches,you love to mock the other team.(you and kitton placing C4 on ISA respawn in Radec.)

'you guys' eh?

I wasn't on the team screaming 'FUCKING SHOTGUN NOOBS FUCKING QUEERS' on the bridge in SM in the last game.

It was GG regardless of the shitty language. I expected more of a friendly atmosphere, myself.

Dementia

So, I was just looking through my old emails and noticed I still haven't used the code for that KZ2 preorder bonus from amazon, which I think is supposed to be a Helghast costume for Home. If anybody wants it, shoot me a pm.

Edit: gone...

Kittonwy

Banned
aj2good4you2 said:
it had to be click but i dont think he was talking to you, i think he was making fun of kittonwy.

Hahaha.
Indifferent2.gif

Cruzader

Banned
Facism said:
'you guys' eh?

I wasn't on the team screaming 'FUCKING SHOTGUN NOOBS FUCKING QUEERS' on the bridge in SM in the last game.

It was GG regardless of the shitty language. I expected more of a friendly atmosphere, myself.
-_-

Im talking about a game where FFO was being cheap along with other gafers. Why is everyone so sensitive today?

Facism

You give us a good game everytime we play you. All very talented and skilled players. Better oponents than the chuff we usually have to deal with in clan games and tournament.

Granny, you're mrbigjohnson?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Cruzader said:
-_-

Im talking about a game where FFO was being cheap along with other gafers. Why is everyone so sensitive today?

There's being over-sensitive, and then there's being over the age of 12 and knowing that you don't have to scream "you fucking queers" or "fag" or other derogatory things in order to have fun. I'm the last person on the planet to preach about being PC, but it doesn't take a genius to have some common sense not to say things that may offend people. Then again, this is the internet, where anonymity makes everyone a racist redneck from georgia. :)

Raist

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
YES YES YES A rivalry between GAFa and GAFe is heating up. NICE!

I'm very sorry to have killed you during assassination.

Next time I'll do it again. And I'll enjoy it. Oh yes.

mr_nothin

Banned
aj2good4you2 said:
u need to get back on ps3 again, we need your headshot skillz!
I KNOW!
:(

But the ironic thing is, is that I had my copy of KZ2 still and now I have a PS3 on me (even though its temporary) but now my KZ2 has gone missing. :/

JCreasy

The events today with the rescue of the captain from Somali pirates has got be PUMPED!

I'll definitely be on tonight!

PSN ID: Creasybear

10dollas

Banned
JCreasy said:
The events today with the rescue of the captain from Somali pirates has got be PUMPED!

I'll definitely be on tonight!

PSN ID: Creasybear

Yarrr! And the rescue was executed by snipers. See people, Snipers aren't all that deplorable.

KZObsessed

Cruzader said:

What has placing C4 in "cheap" places got to do with calling someone a "fag"? I know who it was, the same guy who called me a "faggot" during another game.

Why you're trying to turn this back onto me I don't know. But here's what you can do, you can take your friendly GAF games and shove them up your ass. I wont be organising/taking part in them anymore you obnoxious fuck.

mr_nothin

Banned
FFObsessed said:
What has placing C4 in "cheap" places got to do with calling someone a "fag"? I know who it was, the same guy who called me a "faggot" during another game.

Why you're trying to turn this back onto me I don't know. But here's what you can do, you can take your friendly GAF games and shove them up your ass. I wont be organising/taking part in them anymore you obnoxious fuck.

:lol :lol :lol

TheFatOne

FFObsessed said:

Relax who gives a shit what other people say. Next time kill the guy teabag him and say "How do my balls taste?" that usually shuts them up :lol Then, after you kill him a second time say "nom nom nom"

icechai

my new class of the week: saboteur w/ 1 shot + c4 mmmmm (last week was sniper + c4, deadly, but this new one is more fun and a lot more kills per minute :p)

Kittonwy

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
Man these GAF vs randoms matches are fucking awesome.

They were just a tad too hectic for me. Spawn, feathered the trigger, pew pew pew, pew pew pew, (you want some? you want some?), get a couple of kills, die, repeat.
angry.gif

I like how I picked up the speaker on radec, got on boost, got to the other end, kept going back and forth trying to run into the delivery point but missed and finally did it the third time.
angry.gif

Irnbru

Haha, I find it kinda funny that people have those issues in the gaf games, I usually play open servers, rarely get any smack talking that bad, if I do, I just go sab, find them, and say oh hi with the SMG, >;D, that anger just sparks me up to play harder! Smack talk is a great motivator, don't get to upset by it, use it!

GARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

I hate this damn game on elite mode! I'm stuck on Visari square after the helghast start coming(Final wave) and there is no way whatsoever that I can get by this. I take everyone out but there's some random unit somewhere that 1 hit kills me!?

never mind that I tried playing the game backwards so that it'd get "easier" and Radec absolutely bent me over, actually it wasn't even him but the stupid horrible checkpoint system used. I mean come one! I can't even make it past the first flamethrower guys before the balcony doors open, random shit everywhere killing you in ways I've never even seen before.

It's not hard for me, but there's a lot of bullshit checkpoints, enemy positions and the like that just freaking surprise you or piss you off so bad that you wanna quit. Damn it.

I want to break this game right now, stupid 1% trophy that I cranked out over 15+ hours for last week and didn't get, and this lame elite mode which isn't even challenging, just really cheap.

My skills aren't being tested in either way, one requires me to spend the entirety of my week online in KZ2 and put out 40+ hours to get points and the other requires me to put up with all the cheap stuff. I'd record this shit if I could to show you guys what I mean in Visari Square.

it's bull.

Kittonwy

Banned
CrushDance said:
GARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

I hate this damn game on elite mode! I'm stuck on Visari square after the helghast start coming(Final wave) and there is no way whatsoever that I can get by this. I take everyone out but there's some random unit somewhere that 1 hit kills me!?

never mind that I tried playing the game backwards so that it'd get "easier" and Radec absolutely bent me over, actually it wasn't even him but the stupid horrible checkpoint system used. I mean come one! I can't even make it past the first flamethrower guys before the balcony doors open, random shit everywhere killing you in ways I've never even seen before.

It's not hard for me, but there's a lot of bullshit checkpoints, enemy positions and the like that just freaking surprise you or piss you off so bad that you wanna quit. Damn it.

I want to break this game right now, stupid 1% trophy that I cranked out over 15+ hours for last week and didn't get, and this lame elite mode which isn't even challenging, just really cheap.

My skills aren't being tested in either way, one requires me to spend the entirety of my week online in KZ2 and put out 40+ hours to get points and the other requires me to put up with all the cheap stuff. I'd record this shit if I could to show you guys what I mean in Visari Square.

it's bull.

That IS the hardest fight on elite. There are already plenty of advice people have given and guides if you really don't want to figure it out on your own, but ultimately it's all about excellence in execution.
angry.gif

icechai

CrushDance said:
GARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

it's bull.

yeah, there's 2 really major essential cover points that'll get you through it

icechai

CrushDance said:
Hook me up then guys, before I go insane. :( And help on Visari Square as well *sobs*

what i did was once the big ATAC spawns (checkpoint), make a break for the north west corner, you will go down some stairs and around that is a safe spot. Take out the ATAC, and let the guys from the drop ship come up and be targets for the HGs. Now you need to make your way up the stairs, into the middle and then up to the north east of that right under the turrets. Unload all your grenades while shooting anyone who comes down the stairs. Rico is probably next to you now machine gunning people as well. Then you have to try to move up as soon as there's a bit less enemies and into the west alcove. Take out a few Helghasts, and onto Radec :p Visari Square actually seemed a lot easier to me than the Radec fight.

icechai said:
what i did was once the big ATAC spawns (checkpoint), make a break for the north west corner, you will go down some stairs and around that is a safe spot. Take out the ATAC, and let the guys from the drop ship come up and be targets for the HGs. Now you need to make your way up the stairs, into the middle and then up to the north east of that right under the turrets. Unload all your grenades while shooting anyone who comes down the stairs. Rico is probably next to you now machine gunning people as well. Then you have to try to move up as soon as there's a bit less enemies and into the west alcove. Take out a few Helghasts, and onto Radec :p Visari Square actually seemed a lot easier to me than the Radec fight.
No...the one on like level 3, with the turrets and heavies.

Cruzader

Banned
FFObsessed said:

Holy Shit!!! What have I done??!!

FFO, im sorry. I should have worded my post better. I didnt mean to sound you were wrong and the douch right. If I knew who the fucker was, I'd call him out too. Whenever I get pissed at how certain ppl play, all I do is do the same shit they pull on my just like the other day when Kitton was being a C4 whore, I did the same and it was satisfying. No need for insults. :) Anyways, no need to apologise to me.

CrushDance said:
GARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

it's bull.

I honestly think I got lucky finishing the game on Elite.

15 hours and didn't get 1%? Damn.... I'm gonna try it this week I wanna join GAF US someone invite me.

PSN = ThreeLeggedFreak

Top Bottom