• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

beast786

So i followed up on the Rumor of 2/20 release date.

The manager said it was a MISTAKE as 20 is the day they will recieve the copy in store.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fistwell said:
Yeah, and i'm sure you have the numbers to back this up, with a reasonable sample size, extending beyond anecdotal evidence.
True Fact #2: Some people dont have sense of humor or sarcasm detector.
True Fact #3: For reasons unknown TTP and Kittonwy didnt want to add me to their PSN Friend lists ;_;

Dante

Fersis said:
True Fact #3: For reasons unknown TTP and Kittonwy didnt want to add me to their PSN Friend lists ;_;

It's prob because of your creepy avatar :p

Fersis said:

Which are the unknown reasons? If I can see your avatar, a cat also can.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dante said:
:(
You are not the first (And not the last) on telling me that...

McLovin

Dante said:
Yah change it.. I'm about to change mine too since I found out some people hate it(I think mine is awesome though) :(
Fersis said:
:(
You are not the first (And not the last) on telling me that...
While your at it stop hugging.. try ::fist bump::
I'm joking :lol

____

beast786 said:
So i followed up on the Rumor of 2/20 release date.

The manager said it was a MISTAKE as 20 is the day they will recieve the copy in store.

Now you know what day to go up there and sweet-talk the manager at least.

McLovin

Mik2121 said:
Yeah both of you guys have horrible avatars...
:( Not you too weired face on back guy
DevilWillcry said:
Dude, I love your avatar don't change it. Oh and Fersis I will add you to my PSN friend list if Kitton and TTP won't. PSN: DevilWillcry
:D Well thank you! You guys can add me too psn is Quarry

McLovin said:
Yah change it.. I'm about to change mine too since I found out some people hate it(I think mine is awesome though) :(
Dude, I love your avatar don't change it. Oh and Fersis I will add you to my PSN friend list if Kitton and TTP won't. PSN: DevilWillcry

Fersis said:
Yeah, i wouldn't know humor if it hit my in the nuts. That must explain it.

Fersis

McLovin said:

While your at it stop hugging.. try ::fist bump::
I'm joking :lol

Your avatar is awesome dont change it *Hugs McLovin*

Vaandaviii said:
Which are the unknown reasons? If I can see your avatar, a cat also can.
I dont know ,that why they are unknown.
But i was joking ,i wasnt crying or demanding to them anything. :lol

Fistwell said:
Yeah, i wouldn't know humor if it hit my in the nuts. That must explain it.
Dont worry man, *Hugs Fistwell*

Rikyfree

Fersis said:
awwwww /hug, I'll add ya, buddy!

Fersis

Dante said:
Well I did blow up one of those transport tanks in the demo last night, I totally thought that dude was fibbing :)
:mad:

I shot 3 rockets and didnt exploded, my AI buddies did it.

Nizz

I gotta give some more praise to the AI in this game. Playing the demo for probably the 20th time, when you just get to the beginning of the warehouse section, some of the Helghast you take on at that part. one of them who I usually think will hide behind cover on the floor, when I peeked up over the railing/cover, I thought he was dead already because I saw him lying down. But the bastard was lying on his stomach prone and started shooting at me! :lol C'mon retailers in the US, break that street date! I won't tell
anyone other than GAF. ;)

wRATH2x

Banned
So guys I found Killzone 2 in my local game store when I went to buy Street Fighter.

I hated the first one,but I heard great things about this installment,I would like to hear some opinions on its pros and cons and what game its most similar to.

So Gaf what do you say?

Wrath2X said:
So guys I found Killzone 2 in my local game store when I went to buy Street Fighter.

I hated the first one,but I heard great things about this installment,I would like to hear some opinions on its pros and cons and what game its most similar to.

So Gaf what do you say?
where?

Rikyfree

Wrath2X said:

So Gaf what do you say?
Honestly, I can say, beyond a shadow of doubt, that this is my GOTF.

Pro- Graphics, gameplay, AI, artstyle, MP to end them all, hit response system makes shooting enemies feel worth while, first person cover system (All in FP), weight conveyance.

Con- Story not as fleshed out as in the back story, but seeing as how the game has a link to the killzone.com website and that has the backstory, it is in the game. Some of the acting leaves something to be desired.

Wrath2X said:

So Gaf what do you say?

wait, really? for reals? where please?

Rikyfree

Wrath2X said:
Are you guys willing to make a trip to Dhahran,Saudi Arabia :lol :lol

Anyway GOTF?are you fucking serious Rikyfree????
I said MY GOTF. What it could be to you is different. But yes, I am serious.

wRATH2x

Banned
Rikyfree said:
Well that sounds great,if I have any money on me Ill pick it up.

Oh yeah hows the campaign,I know FPSes are mostly for the multi-player but I love a good campaign that I can play over and over.

Its the reason I love Goldeneye and Halo:CE a lot .

.GqueB.

Banned
Wrath2X said:

So Gaf what do you say?
PFFT you post something like that and then expect us to care enough to give opinions???!?!! pffffffft

Verdict: Its good

Now.......... where is this "local gamestore" you speak of. *rubs beard*

Rikyfree said:
You tell em. My GOTF is Zone of the Enders 2. This wont ever change in my eyes. Nothing can top it. You naysayers can love your Majoras Masks and Chrono whatevers all you want but do these games have you taking down 5 drop ships to the tune of ear rapingly amazing epic music?

Do NAWT think so.

I didn't realize people still wanted demo codes. I just downloaded mine from the EU store so I have an spare code if anyone likes. As always, first to PM will take it.

I get home from work around 5:30pm (about 3 hours from now) so I won't be able to give it up until then.

Rolf NB

I browse GAF with GIF animations disabled. Going through avatars and looking at them in their intended, animated form for the first time can be quite shocking :lol
YoungHav said:
will this game end the console war?
Nobody nose.

Top Bottom