• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Zen

Banned
Cagen said:
If it didn't have such glaring flaws it wouldn't get tiring though. I have over 500 hours logged into TF2 and that still isn't boring.

I've found that playing on severs with no Assault class work wonders! I'm itching to try some 'no Tactician' rooms.

TheFatOne

Raist said:

Yea, You PS'd

umPLAYSTATION3ad.jpg

Damn Radec is so hard on elite. People say this is piece of cake but I keep dying and dying. I use the sword fight technique but he kills me nearly every time.

The previous part with the rocket launchers is much easier.

EDIT: Elite mode completed (y)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Any active US gaf clans inviting still? Just got back to playing after a MLB show break but im out of the clan i was in :lol

These Aerial ribbons gonna own me

Maggot9

Banned
im going for my 1% trophy this week.

i was going for it last week, and on the ending Sunday I WAS in the top 1% and I figured, hey, I aint gonna get pushed outta the top 1% in 2 hours, so i didnt play at all. turns out i got bumped and only got the 3% one :(

but fuck that, im getting it this week NO MATTER WHAT.

are we playing tonight?

Raist

Banned
So, Tempy and tiddles, where are our awesome prizes for winning GG's tournament?

Games? DLC? A trip to Amsterdam?

No really, where are they?

TheFatOne

Ohhh snap I thought of a new crazy strategy. This is for CJ and AJ. Lets say we do what we were doing in the last game, but for assassination. I go in clear a room while the squad leader is somewhere close. You then try and kill the target and I respawn on the squad leader.

TheFatOne said:
Ohhh snap I thought of a new crazy strategy. This is for CJ and AJ. Lets say we do what we were doing in the last game, but for assassination. I go in clear a room while the squad leader is somewhere close. You then try and kill the target and I respawn on the squad leader.

Sounds Awesome!!!!!

Raist

Banned
TheFatOne said:
They are obviously fixing the major error of the day. GAFe actually winning a tournament :lol :lol :lol :lol hope they catch all the GAFe glitchers.

They're actually preparing a patch and a website update to include GAFe's banner everywhere. And replace Visari by Ricky Martin.

Rolf NB

Maggot9 said:
im going for my 1% trophy this week.

i was going for it last week, and on the ending Sunday I WAS in the top 1% and I figured, hey, I aint gonna get pushed outta the top 1% in 2 hours, so i didnt play at all. turns out i got bumped and only got the 3% one :(

but fuck that, im getting it this week NO MATTER WHAT.

are we playing tonight?
No idea, but I can already tell YOU will be playing :lol

KZObsessed

Raist said:
So, Tempy and tiddles, where are our awesome prizes for winning GG's tournament?

Games? DLC? A trip to Amsterdam?

No really, where are they?

Indeed. At the very least can't we have an interview on Killzone.com? Or an apology from whoever set up that awful tournament...

TheFatOne

FFObsessed said:
Indeed. At the very least can't we have an interview on Killzone.com? Or an apology from whoever set up that awful tournament...

What was wrong from the tournament? Other than the fact that you scrubs won

Rolf NB

TheFatOne said:
It was 16vs16 on Corinth Crossing, with all classes and all weapons enabled (meaning assault spam galore, boosting engineers, rockets everywhere).

KZObsessed

TheFatOne said:

32 players on Corinth Crossing. The team we played in the final had like 11 Assaults + Rocket Launchers. At least they put friendly fire on tho...

TheFatOne

bcn-ron said:
It was 16vs16 on Corinth Crossing, with all classes and all weapons enabled (meaning assault spam galore, boosting engineers, rockets everywhere).

FFObsessed said:
32 players on Corinth Crossing. The team we played in the final had like 11 Assaults + Rocket Launchers. At least they put friendly fire on tho...

WTF was GG thinking. They are complete fucking idiots. See what happens when you fuck up GG. Now they can't take out any single class because it makes them look bad, but you can't have 16 on 16 with rockets. Wow I'm surprised you actually won without destroying a controller or two.

Edit: Jesus I must of missed the part were both of you said Corinth Crossing. So GG you have a 16 on 16 tournament with everything enabled in Corinth Crossing? One of the smallest maps in the game. Nice one GG. Sometimes I wonder if GG even cares.

Click

Banned
NEW: 7 or 8 KZ2 T-shirts in Home.
.99 ¢ each.

GG should have at least given GAFe a voucher for a Home T-shirt or something.
Oh well, too bad. Better luck next time, bitches. :lol

Facism

Click said:
NEW: 7 or 8 KZ2 T-shirts in Home.
.99 ¢ each.

GG should have at least given GAFe a voucher for a Home T-shirt or something.
Oh well, too bad. Better luck next time, bitches. :lol

yeh :(

I find it hilarious that the USA is getting these high prize KZ2 tournaments when it's blatently clear the USA hates the PS3 and all it's games :lol

Maybe they consider you peasantry and wanted to toss you guys a rope? D:

GAFe demands a news post on KZ.com detailing our superiority over all. It is only just for us Kings and Queen (Foxgirl, not Lince).

Kittonwy

Banned
TheFatOne said:

That is providing you don't take teh squad leader out with you when you explode.
Indifferent2.gif

FFObsessed said:
laggy POS disconnected me again.
It better not happen during the clan game!

*shakes fist @ Guerrilla*

We were kicking ass that game too! Its been running laggy all day for me. It has been playable and all, but not as good as it usually runs.

Facism

Cataferal said:
Unlocking the revolver is a thoroughly tedious experience.

That's all.

but oh so fucking worth it. I've had games where i've solo'd revolver. Such an awesome weapon, even has the ability to snipe halfway across PoS Rise.

KZObsessed

So Cagen found this:

The clan at the top of the leaderboards at the end of the event will be interrogated by Guerrilla Games and their glorious names will be plastered all over our forums and, of course, killzone.com/!

Did Guerrilla forget? When is this gonna happen for the great Euro GAF, conquerors of Clan Warfare!

Top Bottom