• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

lunlunqq

Fucking network errors!!!!!!!! twice tonight, after we got to the last 1/3 of a long long game, i got kicked out because of network errors!!!!!!!!! hundreds of kills... wasted!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Lince

Banned
Tylahedras said:
Dammit, I was really looking forward to playing with fixed controls this weekend!

controls are fine! what we need is the damn pseudo party system and server info ! so tedious having to check 10 games before finally finding something worth joining.

mr_nothin

Banned
Man, I thought we were past internal-team-fighting-with-tacticians-because-the-other-tactician-is-an-idiot phase. Never has a game frustrated me so much because of my OWN teammates :/

Ahhhh, feels good to be back lol

Schrade

mr_nothin said:
Man, I thought we were past internal-team-fighting-with-tacticians-because-the-other-tactician-is-an-idiot phase. Never has a game frustrated me so much because of my OWN teammates :/

If you want a good bit of frustration, go join a Japanese game. They're still throwing spawns backwards.

Good to have you back!

Kittonwy

Banned
Schrade said:
If you want a good bit of frustration, go join a Japanese game. They're still throwing spawns backwards.

Good to have you back!

There are a lot of tacts on non-Japanese games who are still throwing spawns backwards.

Kittonwy

Banned
mr_nothin said:

I think I've gotten past the phase where I would tell the idiot tact to go f himself up teh a. I did come across some kid recently who said he was going to annoy me to death, I voted him off and he was gone from the game in like 10 seconds.
Indifferent2.gif

Facism

mr_nothin said:

We in GAFe are not being wholly serious :) Got to have a bit of banter to keep things fresh.

GAFA is the same. Except oneheero. He shit a tumour on the last page :D

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
I believe they said next week.

who said what? the only thing we know is...

"sorry guys"

that could mean Sony decided the patch would scare many casuals away and that's not a good thing when the next DLC is near ($$), I believe the patch will be up sometime after the next pack map release.

Did I dream this or did Guerrilla actually state they would have CO-OP as DLC?

I don't play MP and I want a good excuse to keep the game. I'd love for some CO-OP DLC or more single player.

JoJo13

Banned
Zen said:
How do you go from 'we're releasing this mega patch on Thursday!" to total silence. >:\

Maybe they wanted to hold off on it so Guerrilla could announce it and their map pack @ E3...

Not sure if they'll be at E3 tho

EazyB

Banned
I can't believe they haven't said a word about the patch's delay. I played some KZ2 to warm up for the patch's release and now I just want to give up on the game. I'mma hold out as I think it'll be worth the wait, but what kind of developer handles screw ups this way?

mr_nothin

Banned
EazyB said:
I can't believe they haven't said a word about the patch's delay. I played some KZ2 to warm up for the patch's release and now I just want to give up on the game. I'mma hold out as I think it'll be worth the wait, but what kind of developer handles screw ups this way?
Media Molecule

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Eh.

I don't particularly feel like playing community manager though (worst game job ever?). On NeoGAF I'm just a regular gamer/poster.

There was a last minute report of a potential crash, so the patch got pulled until someone fixes it. No idea when. I'm not asking either, because the less I know, the less you guys will bug me about it :p

Lince

Banned
Tempy said:
Eh.

I don't particularly feel like playing community manager though (worst game job ever?). On NeoGAF I'm just a regular gamer/poster.

There was a last minute report of a potential crash, so the patch got pulled until someone fixes it. No idea when. I'm not asking either, because the less I know, the less you guys will bug me about it :p

fair enough Tempy :lol

yes you better take your time polishing the patch, we'll be playing U2b anyway.

Raist

Banned
Tempy said:
Eh.

There was a last minute report of a potential crash, so the patch got pulled until someone fixes it. No idea when. I'm not asking either, because the sony ninjas would kill me

Fixed, amirite?

tiddles

Tempy said:
Eh.

that's funny, I thought I saw you down the pub with the monkey on Wednesday night... coincidence?

Dibbz

Damn was really looking forward to the new patch. Air support bots that are actually useful couldn't have come at a better time. It's the only real class badge I have missing. Also no spawn protection would make the game so much better.

I don't wanna touch KZ2 until the patch hits. Hopefully any bugs will be fixed very soon so I can get back to killing those ISA scum.

Thrakier

Also I don't want to see the logos and hear visaris speech everytime I start the game. It's annoying. Please remove it again. Thanks.

KZObsessed

tiddles said:
that's funny, I thought I saw you down the pub with the monkey on Wednesday night... coincidence?

:lol

I heard a rumour that you and the monkey ran off to Vegas to get eloped o_O

Which one is true? I think we all know, considering your well known fetish for hairy women...

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
:lol

I heard a rumour that you and the monkey ran off to Vegas to get eloped o_O

Which one is true? I think we all know, considering your well known fetish for hairy women...

:lol :lol

Zen

Banned
Dibbz said:
Damn was really looking forward to the new patch. Air support bots that are actually useful couldn't have come at a better time. It's the only real class badge I have missing. Also no spawn protection would make the game so much better.

I don't wanna touch KZ2 until the patch hits. Hopefully any bugs will be fixed very soon so I can get back to killing those ISA scum.

The one thing that I'll be interested in seeing is how it effects/increases the defender advantage for S&D. I wonder... honestly I still think that having some measure of dynamic spawn restriction radius for both teams around the S&D objective would be a cool addition.

Dibbz

Zen said:
The one thing that I'll be interested in seeing is how it effects/increases the defender advantage for S&D. I wonder... honestly I still think that having some measure of dynamic spawn restriction radius for both teams around the S&D objective would be a cool addition.
TBH even with spawn protection you still die in a matter of seconds if you spawn at an objective in S&D. I'm not expecting everyone to suddenly change their game when the patch hits.

Should make it easier to defend though. Now all you have to do is cover the spawn point with C4 and problem solved. People should back off :p

mr_nothin

Banned
Mik2121 said:
Uhm? You seem really against MM because they don't make what you want (organic enemies, lol). Seriously, give it up.
'tis a joke :)

And it's not really just organic enemies...if they could make SMART enemies (like KZ2's, just to be on topic lol)then it'd be all to the good. :D

Could I join U.S. GAF's clan? I'm not bad and think I could help. I just left my old clan because I'm tired of our clan leader always bragging about how he only dies 3 times during matches. I find out that he's boosting and taking other people's weapons. No wonder why his K/D ratio is so good. I'd be dying only 3 times if I was cheating using boosting all the time. :lol

My ID is JasonUltimatum

P.S. I'd appreciate if you guys could start throwing me friend invitations, too. I already have VIPER. :D

Tempy said:
Eh.

Hey will this new patch let me get all the badges (and trophies) on skirmish mode?

tiddles

AranhaHunter said:
Hey will this new patch let me get all the badges (and trophies) on skirmish mode?

I don't believe so - all the badges and abilities will be unlocked for you to try out in Skirmish, but you'll still have to earn them online (and all the trophies that go with them). I don't think you can earn any trophies through Skirmish mode.

Top Bottom