• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Wollan

Some parts yes. I respect your contributions to the patches but the seems to be hidden personal attacks in your posts toward this game.

SappYoda

Some parts yes. I respect your contributions to the patches but the seems to be hidden personal attacks in your posts toward this game.

pixelbox

Im sure GG pays special attention to Neogaf's concerns especially that 2l page complaint list you've done 2 months ago. But the "Nobody playing in Eu" statement is outrageous. And please excuse the triple post, ps3s browser is the worst...

pixelbox said:
I've read your posts/complains and most are definitely valid, the others are pure subjective. If you want no respawns and smaller matches by default, play Socom instead of spamming the thread with your desires. I know you're passionate about the game but man, there are other games to suit your tastes. You know GG is working on it. Enough of the doom and gloom. Adapt or quit.

What's wrong with options? A no respawn option mode is much welcome to the hardcore, whoever doesn't like it can keep playing regular games.

pixelbox

AranhaHunter said:
What's wrong with options? A no respawn option mode is much welcome to the hardcore, whoever doesn't like it can keep playing regular games.
Nothing at all, but it's like a make or break deal to some which i find a little over the top. Better yet, the games a flop because the omission...The game is what it is.

KZObsessed

Tempy said:
ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃuıoƃ sı ʇɐɥʍ

ǝɔuıן sɐ ɥɔnɯ sɐ ʇou ʇnq noʎ ǝʌoן ı ʎdɯǝʇ

Thrakier

I sayz maybe I should try socoms...but U2 is coming soon. Hm. FFO, what's your next online game? I plan to choose the one which you don't play.

Zen

Banned
GodofWine said:
Dare I ask what is was down to? (when I quit it was still over 200K)

I could have sworn that it was down to 102k the week before the new maps. I wish someone had bothered to record the weekly totals. Although it looks like -this month- the game will beat last months total users logged.

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
ǝɔuıן sɐ ɥɔnɯ sɐ ʇou ʇnq noʎ ǝʌoן ı ʎdɯǝʇ

uɐɯʇɹod ǝılɐʇɐu ǝʞıl sʞool ɹǝʇsıs ʎɯ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇsnɾ

Lince

Banned
Thrakier said:
Hm. FFO, what's your next online game? I plan to choose the one which you don't play.

hass.gif

KZObsessed

Lince said:
uɐɯʇɹod ǝılɐʇɐu ǝʞıl sʞool ɹǝʇsıs ʎɯ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇsnɾ

¡ɯou ɯou ɯou

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
FFObsessed said:
ffs I'm not gonna list everyone :lol

And can't even remember the last time, maybe if u actually had a voice I'd remember :p
Fersis generic voice is generic :(

Thrakier

Fersis said:
Fersis generic voice is generic :(

You have to sing "God shave the queen" if you want to be in his heart. Lince did this quite a few times, he tried to hide it, but I heard it...

EDIT:

Fersis, Viper, live with it...we are "everyones". That's it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Thrakier said:
You have to sing "God shave the queen" if you want to be in his heart. Lince did this quite a few times, he tried to hide it, but I heard it...

EDIT:

Fersis, Viper, live with it...we are "everyones". That's it.
You are not an everyone for me.
*Hugs Thrakier*
:lol

Fersis

Im probably be online later playing 'the worst game ever', but if you guys want we can play Killzone2..i havent played with GAFe in a while.

I still play semi-regularly. I'm in GAFw right now but there have been no clan matches for us in a long time. If there's room in GAFA or GAFe--whichever ends up as the unified GAF version--I'd be happy to quit the current clan and join. (Tried before, but Kittonwy has already had too many pending invites every time I inquire.)

Only issue is my playtime, between about 11pm and 4am Eastern (4am and 9am UTC).

Facism

what the hell are you all doing?

Fenerbahce signed Ozer Hurmaci, on their way to get Poulsen. Squad is getting buff :D

icechai

Liabe Brave said:
I still play semi-regularly. I'm in GAFw right now but there have been no clan matches for us in a long time. If there's room in GAFA or GAFe--whichever ends up as the unified GAF version--I'd be happy to quit the current clan and join. (Tried before, but Kittonwy has already had too many pending invites every time I inquire.)

Only issue is my playtime, between about 11pm and 4am Eastern (4am and 9am UTC).

that's when most of GAFA plays I think anyways. I just played with FFO the night before he posted that and he didn't list me! Grrrrrr

Facism

icechai said:
that's when most of GAFA plays I think anyways. I just played with FFO the night before he posted that and he didn't list me! Grrrrrr

Maybe he couldn't feel you inside him :3

careful

Hi GG,

Instead of complaining about how annoying the air support has now become, I will try to offer some constructive suggestion. :)

Could you please allow us to enable/disable secondary abilities? I don't want to be as drastic as disabling Tactician just to disable air support, so I think it would be a really nice option to have.

Thanks,
Careful

careful said:
Hi GG,

Instead of complaining about how annoying the air support has now become, I will try to offer some constructive suggestion. :)

Could you please allow us to enable/disable secondary abilities? I don't want to be as drastic as disabling Tactician just to disable air support, so I think it would be a really nice option to have.

Thanks,
Careful

Hi GG,

Please ignore this request.

Sincerely yours,
Assembly Required

P.S. Can you like maybe include a feature that will allow me to use Rocket/Grenade launchers on disabled servers? That would be awesome, thanks!

Top Bottom