• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

CHRP718

Banned
*a salute to FFObsessed's fallen PlayStation®3 Computer Entertainment System*
3121641872_a4a0e6904c.jpg

You should send it in for a replacement BC PS3, even if its going to cost 100+

my vision for KZ3 MP would be that it has some sort of persistent character based mode where you level up your character and its like battle field with more open maps and vehicles and then smaller maps for pure DM

Kittonwy

Banned
icechai said:
^^ think you just described MAG :lol

i see some ppl still on uncharted beta, get over it :p

I haz teh beta, I figure not having a clan or anything it's not like I can keep my rank or roll over people as a clan now that the beta is about to end.
Indifferent2.gif

Thrakier

Liabe Brave said:
I still need my melee kills too, Thrakier. Wanna meet up and play for them? I'll be available about 10:30pm Eastern time (US) tonight.

I'm seph in PSN. Are you in the GAFE chat? We should definitly do this from time to time to get this fucking ribbon. It's SO stupid.

Kittonwy

Banned
Firewire said:
Man those spawns where brutal! That last round was my worst ever :(

Yeah you were hurtin' in that one. The game has been out what? Four months? And still people don't know how to throw spawns correctly.
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy said:
Wherez everyone.
I was on at 11pm but no one else was, so I started a game. You joined but since it was full I figured we'd want to go somewhere else, so I quit. Then you and some others switched to another game that was full I couldn't join. I checked back occasionally but the games were always full.

I think whoever goes in first has to be more careful about what server they join. If there's 7 Gaffers waiting to play, and you join a server that says there are 7 slots open, there probably won't actually be that many. The joiner needs to allow a good amount of buffer room.

Thrakier said:
I'm seph in PSN. Are you in the GAFE chat? We should definitly do this from time to time to get this fucking ribbon. It's SO stupid.
I'm not in the chat yet, but I should be by tonight (waiting on invite). Either way, I'll send you a friend invite tonight, and hopefully we can organize it that way over the weekend.

KZObsessed

You guys should always join the GAFe chat whenever you're playing KZ2. We were ALWAYS in it whenever we would play so you can just talk about the games there, coz it can take a while to find a decent/appropriate server.

Facism

FFObsessed said:
You guys should always join the GAFe chat whenever you're playing KZ2. We were ALWAYS in it whenever we would play so you can just talk about the games there, coz it can take a while to find a decent/appropriate server.

I always try to be in regardless of KZ2 or other games. I like being able to talk shit with the team, yeh.

KZObsessed

CHRP718 said:
*a salute to FFObsessed's fallen PlayStation®3 Computer Entertainment System*
3121641872_a4a0e6904c.jpg

You should send it in for a replacement BC PS3, even if its going to cost 100+

Thanx! They said it'd cost me £145 for a 60GB replacement. I don't really care abut BC, if I want to play a PS2 game (which would be rare) I'll just use my PS2 slim. I think I'll just wait for the PS3 Slim. Hopefully it does come out this year and for a good price, or I'll be PS3-less for a while. Gonna miss the Beta testing, I really wanted to play MAG :(

Thrakier

FFObsessed said:
Thanx! They said it'd cost me £145 for a 60GB replacement. I don't really care abut BC, if I want to play a PS2 game (which would be rare) I'll just use my PS2 slim. I think I'll just wait for the PS3 Slim. Hopefully it does come out this year and for a good price, or I'll be PS3-less for a while. Gonna miss the Beta testing, I really wanted to play MAG :(

Yeah, just ignore my PM. Go on FFO. Just go on.

three melee ribbons to go....ugh. :(

Facism

I don't know where Cagen is, Raist is probably drunk 24/7 after completing his PhD, Lince is on holiday rooting his sister's best friend, Rick is online like 3am onwards because of his lovely baby daughter, illanna and dan have apparently melted into each other and viper, fuck knows :lol

Also, FFO beat his mrs and now she won't turn on anymore :< :<

KZObsessed

beast786 said:
FFObsessed is OUT !!!

Perfect time to challenge GAFeuro :D

Ha! Nice. Though I'm sure one of the guys from GAFA who just joined would do a better job than I.

Tho you'd better send the challenge before Lince gets back from sexing up the ladies in Ibiza, he GAFe's best player!

mr_nothin said:
Hey FFO
You could be nice and donate a PS3 to me :D
Then I can play :D
:D

I'd be happy to donate my dead PS3 to you. You definitely deserve it! :lol :p

dazed808

AranhaHunter said:
For the Spot and Mark badge, do I need to spot 5 different players on the screen or do I need to use the scanner 5 different times?

5 separate times with the scanner, easiest second ability to get by far.

Thrakier

FFObsessed said:
Ha! Nice. Though I'm sure one of the guys from GAFA who just joined would do a better job than I.

I would do a better job too.

Tho you'd better send the challenge before Lince gets back from sexing up the ladies in Ibiza, he GAFe's best player!

He won't come back. You need to understand that, bro.

dazed808

Facism said:
Rick is online like 3am onwards because of his lovely baby daughter

Yep she has been keeping me well busy, poor girl is a human wind machine and a happy baby that does not make!
The times I do get on it's the Twilight Zone between the times all the Euros are tucked up in bed and the Americas are coming on, playing with randoms sucks ass, so FFO for god sakes fix her and get back on NOW!

mr_nothin

Banned
FFObsessed said:

I'd be happy to donate my dead PS3 to you. You definitely deserve it! :lol :p
Dont play with me :(

Norml

I stuck this in recently and still can't believe how good it looks overall.The atmosphere in the level with those arc towers is amazing!!

sca2511

just started playing online again and noticed that not much GAFw members play, only person i have seen is Berserkerx. Can't believe how much online rocks.

dazed808 said:
5 separate times with the scanner, easiest second ability to get by far.

That's true, that was very easy...but the C4 ones are a pain in my ass, I'm dying 2 to 3 times as much as usual just to try to get those 5 C4 kills and only gotten 3 of those, people just walk right through them sometimes and nothing happens......

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Facism said:
I don't know where Cagen is, Raist is probably drunk 24/7 after completing his PhD, Lince is on holiday rooting his sister's best friend, Rick is online like 3am onwards because of his lovely baby daughter, illanna and dan have apparently melted into each other and viper, fuck knows :lol

Also, FFO beat his mrs and now she won't turn on anymore :< :<
We're around, I was and still am away, and PS3 less, I'll probably be PS3less for a few months so... :(

Dan, well, I've been keeping him busy when he's not at work. :D Besides, he doesn't like to play without me. We're the hetero version of FFO and Lince, you see. :p

Top Bottom