• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
cakefoo said:
Crouch toggle is in!!!!!111!! (for MP, at least)

Not that I care, but I did remember many people demanding this...
This has been known for a while. =p

WTFing

Banned
Q:
[Comment From Legendbyname]
So what is your favorite Belgian beer Seb? I really like me some Chimay

A:
Jeff Rubenstein, PlayStation.Blog: Good question Legendbyname!!
A:
Seb Downie, Guerrilla Games: Chimay is not bad. Drinking Jupiler right now, but I recently found a bad boy called Gouden Draag (Golden Dragon) Stuff is like amber nectar, but you wake up with no pants in a prison cell. Allegedly

bravo.jpg

I joined GAF just to get away from trolls but at least some of them are kept in check due to moderation.

GT forum trolls sure are funny though.

A.R.K

Bugnology said:
The questions are boring. This 'chat' is boring.

A gaffer will be happy I think...

Yep. Pretty much all my questions were ignored for some reason but some stupid messages were allowed to be posted. WTF.

I asked questions about DLC and some MP stuff but no replies. I think they just don't want to answer questions about DLC at this time.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Have the said if there's a mode similar to MGO where you take over bases throughout the map and once you capture them all, you win? It was always my favorite.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Awesome i sended a question and it wasnt posted or answered ! :D

braimuge

Banned
Asked a question. Never got an answer.

Edit:

That ad was pretty good. They say PLAYSTATION TRES at the end. Reminded me of TREY 4 LI4E :lol

Das-J

Law of the West
Drinking Jupiler right now, but I recently found a bad boy called Gouden Draag (Golden Dragon). Stuff is like amber nectar, but you wake up with no pants in a prison cell. Allegedly.

Awesome. :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
braimuge said:
Asked a question. Never got an answer.

Edit:

That ad was pretty good. They say PLAYSTATION TRES at the end. Reminded me of TREY 4 LI4E :lol
So could anyone explain me what TREY 4 LI4E is ? What is a TREY !? >_<

Fersis

A.R.K

my comment finally got posted on the chat when I twisted Jeff's arm :lol

12:59
[Comment From TLN]
Come on Jeff, post any of my question...show some love man :)

:lol

too bad none of the actual questions got posted :(

Rikyfree

I don't know if he's serious, but if not, it's comedic genius. His rants remind me of a tame Sam Kennison.
"SAY IT! SAAAAY IIIIITTTT!!!!"

"TREY FOR LIFE!!!!!!"

"Come, Come, Come to the psn! Get owned!"

andycapps

Asked a question about whether the co-op they're rumored to be thinking about is for SP or just MP missions. Obviously the Sony ninjas didn't ask that one of him. :lol At least I tried!

Nafai1123

Banned
Fersis said:
@_@ ,so Sony does know how to do marketing. (Its like a viral marketing campaign right ? )

Some people think he works for Sony. Personally, I think he's just a crazy mofo that SHOULD work for Sony heading up the SCEA PR department...

70f2gz.jpg

____ said:
Q: Could you please elaborate on how the "Valor" trophies work for the online multiplayer? How exactly do you achieve weekly online honor ranks #1 through #4?
A: Right. It is based on the top % of that weeks players. So the top 1% of 100 players might be 1 guy, but if there are 100000 folks playing your chance of getting it are much increased. You will then get a valor rank with a fancy little rank icon on your profile to show you are a top player as well as a trophy to go with it.

Wow that sucks, so I have to be on the top 1% four different weeks in order to get those 4 trophies, did they run out of trophy ideas or something?

SetUhatU said:
By the way, does anybody have a link to the E3 2007 trailer? I think that is the only one that I haven' seen.
It's available on the PS Store.

lupinko said:
Trey = 3 in American slang.
Not quite. A trey is any game piece with a value of three--typically used of cards and dice, but can be anything--and is gambling lingo from the 14th century or earlier.

AranhaHunter said:
Wow that sucks, so I have to be on the top 1% four different weeks in order to get those 4 trophies, did they run out of trophy ideas or something?
I don't think that's right. I think TTP said that they're different ranks, not different weeks. So the lowest one (rank 1) is top 20%, then up to top 5% or something? Presumably you could achieve them all in one week by getting the top level.

Top Bottom