• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Kittonwy

Banned
WTF happened to this thread.
Indifferent2.gif

hopefully i can catch some of you tonight, started trying to get back in to the game but havent played much. i think i went from above average to one of the worst players on gaf:lol

lunlunqq

It's a curse. A Fucking CURSE!!! I just tried to join you guys and ... *beep* *beep* *beep* YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH!!!!1!!!!11!11! WTF!?!?!??!!

Don't know what to do now. I think I'm gonna be PS3less for some time. Don't feel like paying $150 for a refurbished system now. Shit!!! I probably brought it onto myself by mentioned the tabooed "brotherly love." :'(

Loudninja

lunlunqq said:
It's a curse. A Fucking CURSE!!! I just tried to join you guys and ... *beep* *beep* *beep* YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH!!!!1!!!!11!11! WTF!?!?!??!!

Don't know what to do now. I think I'm gonna be PS3less for some time. Don't feel like paying $150 for a refurbished system now. Shit!!! I probably brought it onto myself by mentioned the tabooed "brotherly love." :'(

Damn sorry dude :(

pixelbox

lunlunqq said:

Launch model? And how often you play your PS3?

KZObsessed

lunlunqq said:

We are truly brothers!

I refuse to pay for a refurb as well. I'm gonna have to wait for the PS3 Slim. ;_;

pixelbox

lunlunqq said:
yes. :(

edit: quite often.
Yea, i've play with you before, so good with the sab rifle...sad. Now you got it launch day? Try fussing with sony's customer service. I've heard that works...

Kittonwy

Banned
lunlunqq said:

Oh noez.
Indifferent2.gif

patsu

pixelbox said:
Yea, i've play with you before, so good with the sab rifle...sad. Now you got it launch day? Try fussing with sony's customer service. I've heard that works...

So true ! I like to hear the signature double shot *BAM* *BAM*. Loud and punchy. Wondered who just died when I tried to locate him. ^_^

He runs around though.

My PS3 just got messed up badly somehow as well....

I was playing a match with a bunch of Gaffers this evening and we were having some epic matches against each other and randoms(Oscar worthy). Unfotunately WOWbaggers started dcing and dc'd a total of 6 times while we played a singe match. After that he was stable and able to play but then I started dcing from the game, weird thing though is whenever I tried signing back into the game, it signed me into PSN although I was logged in...

I restarted the PS3 and it refused to log into PSN, just hung there "Signing in". I resetted again and this time I logged in but only 5 people were on my friends list and everything was lagging badly.

Now I can't talk about my eternal love ;_; or chat ingame. It still reads game discs and BluRay discs fine but the entire XMB is lagging badly and takes ages to move from one column to another.

*jumps off a cliff*

CrushDance said:
My PS3 just got messed up badly somehow as well....

I was playing a match with a bunch of Gaffers this evening and we were having some epic matches against each other and randoms(Oscar worthy). Unfotunately WOWbaggers started dcing and dc'd a total of 6 times while we played a singe match. After that he was stable and able to play but then I started dcing from the game, weird thing though is whenever I tried signing back into the game, it signed me into PSN although I was logged in...

I restarted the PS3 and it refused to log into PSN, just hung there "Signing in". I resetted again and this time I logged in but only 5 people were on my friends list and everything was lagging badly.

Now I can't talk about my eternal love ;_; or chat ingame. It still reads game discs and BluRay discs fine but the entire XMB is lagging badly and takes ages to move from one column to another.

*jumps off a cliff*

Two in one night, you guys are making think twice about keeping my PS3 on tonight! Bad things come in threes, they say!

cjtiger300 said:
Two in one night, you guys are making think twice about keeping my PS3 on tonight! Bad things come in threes, they say!
It's ridiculous :( KZ2 is really great at causing problems all around: Deleted save files, disconnects, bricked systems *Sigh* I hope this is just a database error, I'll go into recovery mode and see.

Wowbagger

Yikes... sorry to hear that, CrushDance. My disconnects were just from Warzone. The game hung on the sync screen (I could hear you guys talking, but the "syncing" message wasn't displayed, just the background, and input had no effect) when I tried to log on again after the sixth time. Had to reboot the machine. Everything seems to work fine now, but reading about your problems are making me nervous. My PS3 is less than a year old, though.

BTW, I started getting disconnects just after I turned on my headset and got no DC's after I turned it off again. Probably a coincidence.

Wowbagger said:
Yikes... sorry to hear that, CrushDance. My disconnects were just from Warzone. The game hung on the sync screen (I could hear you guys talking, but the "syncing" message wasn't displayed, just the background, and input had no effect) when I tried to log on again after the sixth time. Had to reboot the machine. Everything seems to work fine now, but reading about your problems are making me nervous. My PS3 is less than a year old, though.

BTW, I started getting disconnects just after I turned on my headset and got no DC's after I turned it off again. Probably a coincidence.
Weird...when I first connected my headset it refused to actually pair up with the PS3 until I used the USB cable. The XMB then froze for a moment(Ingame) and that's when I started dcing badly, but it was fine in the previous game.

Fuuuu, I can sign back into PSN now though after I did a database rebuild :)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Following FFObsessed Charlene ,last night Elizabeth fate ended while playing inFAMOUS.

Just less than a month for my GOTY.
At least i have Monica.... (PS2)

Elizabeth R.I.P 2008-2009

Thrakier

What the fuck they are dieing like flies! Almost like FFO in KZ2! :( Oh man that's sad... :( Mine died already two times, I hope it lasts till the slim releases...

KZObsessed

Fersis said:
Following FFObsessed Charlene ,last night Elizabeth fate ended while playing inFAMOUS.

OMG yours too? This is ridiculous, wtf is going on? :lol

Sony are initiating operation self destruct in time for the Slim launch. Bastards.

Sorry for your loss Fersis. ;_;

Thrakier

FFObsessed said:

Sony are initiating operation self destruct in time for the Slim launch. Bastards.

Firmware 2.80. 'nuff said.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
FFObsessed said:

Tomorrow i will open it with my dad (He is an electrician) maybe we can fix Elizabeth.
*Hugs FFObsessed*

mr_nothin said:
I secretly cursed you all.
Now we're all in the same boat!
YYAAYY!

Did i do good?
:D
Great timing dude, just less than a month from KOF XII release ;___;

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Fersis said:

Oh no! I got mine in 2008 too, March 2008. I hope she doesn't die on me. Its 40 gigz though, so hopefully that means I'm okay. XD

-viper-

Banned
I've got a feeling my ps3 is going to die on me soon.. it's overheating i think. the fans are on full blast. :(

need to complete KZ2 Elite ASAP as you can't copy the save file. Just got the Untouchable trophy on normal. Such a short game though.. took me 5h 40mins. :\

Top Bottom