• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Negaiido

Thrakier said:
Didn't you forget a little thing right there????????? FF NO? HM? TELL ME!?

9vjtz5.jpg

>:-(

Shouldn't Lince and Seph switch :O, I thought Seph was Linces/FFO's bitch :D

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Played a few games just now after having not playing for months. Really sad to see it pretty much unchanged from how I remember it. Lots of shotgun/rocket spam, spawns in the most retarded places on the planet, etc. Now that there's no invincibility with a spawn, placement is even more vital, yet noobs take the tact class and drop 2 spawns in the enemies base next to the automatic guns. Right... thx anyway, gg.

icechai

commish said:
Played a few games just now after having not playing for months. Really sad to see it pretty much unchanged from how I remember it. Lots of shotgun/rocket spam, spawns in the most retarded places on the planet, etc. Now that there's no invincibility with a spawn, placement is even more vital, yet noobs take the tact class and drop 2 spawns in the enemies base next to the automatic guns. Right... thx anyway, gg.

why don't you play in a game without rockets now that servers show you when assault classes are banned and when auto team balance are on. I've had pretty favorable pub games... the few i do play when i'm not joining a GAFe person's game.

bdouble

Just purchased this a few days ago. Loving it. Played only a bit of the campaign and barely any multiplayer but what I have done is very enjoyable. Just starting out I don't feel underpowered or anything.

So what is the GAF clan. Love to join in some matches. Can only find the Euro clan thread.

Kittonwy

Banned
bdouble said:
Just purchased this a few days ago. Loving it. Played only a bit of the campaign and barely any multiplayer but what I have done is very enjoyable. Just starting out I don't feel underpowered or anything.

So what is the GAF clan. Love to join in some matches. Can only find the Euro clan thread.

We merged, there's only one gaf clan now, it's full now though, if you want to join, tell Raist.
Indifferent2.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Those games last night didn't feel like 32p matches. Maybe it's because they were getting mowed down so easily. :D

Hello.

I sent a challenge to GAFe a few days ago for tomorrow night, 8v8. Posted in the clan thread. I'm guessing not many here read that thread, especially since a lot of the clan are now not european.

I don't know if GAFe are trying to dodge/ignore the issue, but please someone respond in someway. At least decline, so we can look for someone more willing to play.

You've a huge clan, this thread has decent activity, surely there's 8 people who'd like a clan match? If I'm wrong, and there's not, fine.

My clan's 'Better Than Halo'. You can check the challenge, and could an officer accept or decline.

Thank you.

TheFatOne

BadlyCookedTurkey said:
Hello.

I sent a challenge to GAFe a few days ago for tomorrow night, 8v8. Posted in the clan thread. I'm guessing not many here read that thread, especially since a lot of the clan are now not european.

I don't know if GAFe are trying to dodge/ignore the issue, but please someone respond in someway. At least decline, so we can look for someone more willing to play.

You've a huge clan, this thread has decent activity, surely there's 8 people who'd like a clan match? If I'm wrong, and there's not, fine.

My clan's 'Better Than Halo'. You can check the challenge, and could an officer accept or decline.

Thank you.

We are definitely not dodging you guys because this is the first time I have heard of your challenge. Right now GAFe does not have enough active players to play in clan matches. Especially 8vs8 matches. We have like 6 or 7 people who play semi regularly. So GAFe doesn't have enough active players to be in clan matches anymore. Although the clan is huge most members are inactive. BTW I would accept the challenge because I could beat you guys even if the game was 8 vs 1. Yea I am that good
Indifferent2.gif

icechai

TheFatOne said:
We are definitely not dodging you guys because this is the first time I have heard of your challenge. Right now GAFe does not have enough active players to play in clan matches. Especially 8vs8 matches. We have like 6 or 7 people who play semi regularly. So GAFe doesn't have enough active players to be in clan matches anymore. Although the clan is huge most members are inactive. BTW I would accept the challenge because I could beat you guys even if the game was 8 vs 1. Yea I am that good
Indifferent2.gif

*roll eyes* Our best resident trash talker, hilarious in pubs :lol

:D

No probs. You should delete the guys who never play. :)

I'll use this thread in future I guess. I sent 8v8, but said we would accept smaller.

A 6v6 would be very cool if we could get it goin.

ACE 1991

BadlyCookedTurkey said:
:D

No probs. You should delete the guys who never play. :)

I'll use this thread in future I guess. I sent 8v8, but said we would accept smaller.

A 6v6 would be very cool if we could get it goin.

THIS.

So there is room for little old me to join.

TheFatOne

Today is a reminder why I fucking hate this game. I don't understand how I can shoot someone in the face yet they have 2 or 3 seconds to turn around and kill me. It makes no fucking sense. It's so much fun shooting someone point blank with the shotgun yet they somehow have a chance to survive turn around and kill you. It's even more fun to shoot someone turn away to shoot someone else only to have the first guy kill you. Then, you kill him after you have been dead for 5-10 seconds. Even better than that is to shoot someone first yet die at the same time. I fucking hate this game.

TheFatOne said:
Today is a reminder why I fucking hate this game. I don't understand how I can shoot someone in the face yet they have 2 or 3 seconds to turn around and kill me. It makes no fucking sense. It's so much fun shooting someone point blank with the shotgun yet they somehow have a chance to survive turn around and kill you. It's even more fun to shoot someone turn away to shoot someone else only to have the first guy kill you. Then, you kill him after you have been dead for 5-10 seconds. Even better than that is to shoot someone first yet die at the same time. I fucking hate this game.

:lol

Sorry, that probably doesn't make you feel any better.

ACE 1991

Any chance the people (like myself) that want in on the GAFe clan could ban together and make own mini clan to play some matches together? I'm really digging the MP thus far, but don't have people to play with.

ACE 1991 said:
Any chance the people (like myself) that want in on the GAFe clan could ban together and make own mini clan to play some matches together? I'm really digging the MP thus far, but don't have people to play with.

What's your PSN ID?

lunlunqq

finaly received my refurbed PS3 today. The king is back at da house!!! Gonna take some time to redownloud everything. Will be back in action soon. :D

Kittonwy

Banned
GG bajan spartan tfur (who's not in the clan for some reason), last game in salamun was cool, just eeked out that s&d attack, I think once the spawn was in the right place facing the right way we ended up flooding the zone, assassination defend was pretty close too.

Raist wouldja take some inactive ppl out so you can add moar active gaffers to the clan plz.
Indifferent2.gif

ACE 1991

Kittonwy said:
GG bajan spartan tfur (who's not in the clan for some reason), last game in salamun was cool, just eeked out that s&d attack, I think once the spawn was in the right place facing the right way we ended up flooding the zone, assassination defend was pretty close too.

Raist wouldja take some inactive ppl out so you can add moar active gaffers to the clan plz.
Indifferent2.gif

I wholeheartedly endorse this statement.

Bajan32

Kittonwy said:

Indifferent2.gif

hehe fun games for sure... 1/2 the time we were playing i was thinking..hmmm why does tfur sound so familiar... a Gaffer eh =). woulda invited to the squad sorry bout that... next time ill know =)

tfur

Had fun tonight. We dominated fairly easily.

I think we got too aggressive during body count on S Market, and basically gave them that round.

gg's

Since a few of you seem to play pretty much every night, it seems a bit of a waste that you don't join in on our VGEvo KZ2 Fridays. They're a bunch of really cool guys, and I'd love to see how it plays out (although I won't be there until I can get my new Slim).

If you guys are interested, I'll give you a few people to add so you can join the server. It usually starts at around 7pm EST, and continues later into the night. It will be a welcome change for you to play against some people that will give you a good challenge, instead of dominating every game you play (we know how it feels :D).

Clinton514

Internet Celebrity said:
Since a few of you seem to play pretty much every night, it seems a bit of a waste that you don't join in on our VGEvo KZ2 Fridays. They're a bunch of really cool guys, and I'd love to see how it plays out (although I won't be there until I can get my new Slim).

If you guys are interested, I'll give you a few people to add so you can join the server. It usually starts at around 7pm EST, and continues later into the night. It will be a welcome change for you to play against some people that will give you a good challenge, instead of dominating every game you play (we know how it feels :D).
I joined that last night. While it was fun at first, one clan full of loud mouths came in and spawn blocked for a whole match. I couldn't take anymore and just quit. :D

KZObsessed

nib95 said:
Started up the SP campaign again. Man I forgot how unbelievably awesome this game was.

Yep. First thing I do when I get a new PS3 is replay KZ2 single player. The shooting/killing enemies is so much fun. God bless their "hit response" system!

dwin45

I already bought that map pack. I'm talking about the one with the bolt gun and the flame thrower. Are there still a lot of people playing on that one?

Clinton514 said:
I joined that last night. While it was fun at first, one clan full of loud mouths came in and spawn blocked for a whole match. I couldn't take anymore and just quit. :D
What tag did they have before their names? Usually this doesn't happen, because we use a passworded server for the night (play amongst ourselves mostly).

You probably just joined a few of my clanmates in random pub servers, right? [VGE0] and [VGEV] are the two VGEvo clans.

FFObsessed said:
Yep. First thing I do when I get a new PS3 is replay KZ2 single player. The shooting/killing enemies is so much fun. God bless their "hit response" system!
If you (like me) are buying a Slim, get it from sho pto. net. £230. They also usually deliver before release date.
Keep it quiet though, I don't want them selling out :p Maybe I can get a PSN add for my kindness?
The fuck-that site is banned? Wow...weird.

renzengeki

Neo Member
is there a neogaf clan in kz2? add me up? just bought the new map packs and im playing Kz2 when im not playing blazblue :D just leave a msg that ur from neogaf. :D

Clinton514

Internet Celebrity said:
What tag did they have before their names? Usually this doesn't happen, because we use a passworded server for the night (play amongst ourselves mostly).

You probably just joined a few of my clanmates in random pub servers, right? [VGE0] and [VGEV] are the two VGEvo clans.

In that case it might have been a copy cat game because it wasn't password(VGEO).

Clan name started with an R...they weren't speaking english so I assumed it wasn't you guys pulling those pranks.

Dementia

Kittonwy said:
GG guyz, welcome back mr pewpew. Capt u were takin a beatin over on the other team until u joined us.
Indifferent2.gif
I wasn't doing terrible. I kept a positive k/d ratio at least. But objective wise, yeah, that was a lost cause. :p
Indifferent2.gif

Top Bottom