• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Negaiido

Kittonwy said:
Why can't u play nightly? I wanna play w/ eurogaf.
Indifferent2.gif

Well I'd like to get some rest once in a while, thats what a human needs. I know kittons are awake at night but humans aren't.

test_account

XP-39C²
alr1ghtstart said:
go online and stand in front of an airbot. Your're dead in 4-5 shots.
Sure, the airbots can kill you very quickly indeed, especially if you are close to it, i didnt mean to say anything against this :) I just played some online games now and i got killed maybe 2 times by airbots, so the airbots can definitly be useful. But when i see an airbot, then i would guess that maybe 8 or 9 times out of 10 i can avoid getting killed by the airbot.

But i guess that the airbots accuracy can be affected by several of things, like how far you are away from the airbot and on how many people from your own team that are close to you (then the airbots might try to shoot your team mates as well). Sometimes the airbot might get lucky by getting a headshot as well. And peaking over ledges so basicly only your player's head is showing can also increase the chances for the airbots (and the ground turrets as well) to get a headshot, at least after my experience.

Negaiido

Kittonwy said:
Why can't u play nightly? I wanna play w/ eurogaf.
Indifferent2.gif

I thought maybe surprise Kittonwy by going online but he's not even online on KZ2 :eek:
Shame on you!
Let's hope FFO comes back soon and GAFe lightens up a bit. I'm not even sure if FFO could turn this "dead" clan into a active clan again.

Raist

Banned
ACE 1991 said:
Raist is the only person who can remove inactive players, correct?

Correct. However, I've been out of the loop for a while, so I wouldn't know who's active and who's not.

I guess I shall start with Lyulf and kittonwy, amirite?

KZObsessed

Negaiido said:
I thought maybe surprise Kittonwy by going online but he's not even online on KZ2 :eek:
Shame on you!
Let's hope FFO comes back soon and GAFe lightens up a bit. I'm not even sure if FFO could turn this "dead" clan into a active clan again.

Have faith my child, have faith.

TheFatOne

Raist said:
Correct. However, I've been out of the loop for a while, so I wouldn't know who's active and who's not.

:lol Yea those guys are horrible wait a second....

ACE 1991

Raist said:

Okay. I hope someday I will be able to play with the almighty GAF clan.

dazed808 said:
:lol you don't know the half of it..........

Hopefully when FF is back more will follow because everytime I login to play (Eurotime) there's never anyone playing from the clan and I can't stand playing more than 1 or 2 pub matches without raging too much at the fuckwits who mostly populate them. Afraid it's playing with GAFe or nothing for me. Would love to play with you NA guys all the time but 5am my time is no good when I gotta be up at 7.30 :/
Adding you now.

Kittonwy

Banned
Negaiido said:
Shame on you!

I'll be on tonight.
Indifferent2.gif

KZObsessed

PS3 Slim + FREE Batman: Arkham Asylum ordered from GAME :D

Ordered Valkyria Chronicles, and I'm looking for Resident Evil 5 for cheap. :)

TheFatOne

Kittonwy said:
Playin right now, come on motherfuckaz.
gladtomeetya.gif

I'm never joining your 32 player games again. Always the same 32 player bullshit. People jumping across the map. Other people who are built like tanks. It takes multiple shots up close with the shotgun to kill people. Stupid fucking double deaths. How is it that I am the only person smart enough to flank the team on assassination? Killzone 2 must have the most idiotic community. We won the game on pure fucking luck. I still can't believe they wasted spawns in the most retarded places. Why would you place a spawn when you can be shot by multiple turrets. It makes no fucking sense. I love facing a wall when I spawn it's so much fun.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
seriously, fuck 32 player games.

There's 16 players per team and I'm the only one putting turrets down protecting the delivery point/cap&hold point. I did enjoy mowing down 15 people in a row with the manual turret though; which only happens when people are dumb as rocks.

TheFatOne

alr1ghtstart said:
seriously, fuck 32 player games.

There's 16 players per team and I'm the only one putting turrets down protecting the delivery point/cap&hold point. I did enjoy mowing down 15 people in a row with the manual turret though; which only happens when people are dumb as rocks.

That was such bullshit. I was the only one who said hey maybe I should kill the guy who is destroying the team with a turret. It fucking sucked going up to kill you. I had to go through all the fucking bots, air turrets, snipers, and other team. Then, if I somehow survived that I had to kill you and the sniper in the room. So much bullshit in 32 player games.

BTW how did you win assassination? Your guy was out of the zone the entire time. Somehow he was getting points.

Kittonwy

Banned
A bunch of us were playing with a really shitty team, could have used Lyulf and Icechai NOT on the other side. I put a spawn down and some motherfucking cunt laid down one at the same spot IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy

Banned
TheFatOne said:
I'm never joining your 32 player games again. Always the same 32 player bullshit. People jumping across the map. Other people who are built like tanks. It takes multiple shots up close with the shotgun to kill people. Stupid fucking double deaths. How is it that I am the only person smart enough to flank the team on assassination? Killzone 2 must have the most idiotic community. We won the game on pure fucking luck. I still can't believe they wasted spawns in the most retarded places. Why would you place a spawn when you can be shot by multiple turrets. It makes no fucking sense. I love facing a wall when I spawn it's so much fun.

We could have used you on our side, me and joe and lunlunqq and bajan were in a team full of STUPID CUNTS, it didn't help icechai and lemm and crushdance were on the opposite team right after you left, didn't win a single game tonight, the closest we got was 3-4, couldn't turn the game around because some dumbfuck kept messing up the spawns.
Indifferent2.gif

dork

Banned
i think i post in here once every 2 weeks saying im gonna start playing again

well i finally moved and am ready to start, forgot my game at my old place though

curious to see if ill even notice any of the changes

TheFatOne

Kittonwy said:
We could have used you on our side, me and joe and lunlunqq and bajan were in a team full of STUPID CUNTS, it didn't help icechai and lemm and crushdance were on the opposite team right after you left, didn't win a single game tonight, the closest we got was 3-4, couldn't turn the game around because some dumbfuck kept messing up the spawns.
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy said:
A bunch of us were playing with a really shitty team, could have used Lyulf and Icechai NOT on the other side. I put a spawn down and some motherfucking cunt laid down one at the same spot IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
Indifferent2.gif

Man I had to turn the game off. This was the closest I came to slamming my PS3 controller. I wanted to pull my hair out. Our team was also full of fucking idiots. It was amazing. They were getting mowed down by Joe on the turret yet they kept spawning. Killzone 2 has the dumbest players I have ever seen in a FPS.

Kittonwy

Banned
TheFatOne said:
Man I had to turn the game off. This was the closest I came to slamming my PS3 controller. I wanted to pull my hair out. Our team was also full of fucking idiots. It was amazing. They were getting mowed down by Joe on the turret yet they kept spawning. Killzone 2 has the dumbest players I have ever seen in a FPS.

I kept cussing at them but I don't think it was having an effect.

Well that's why I told you to "JOIN US", not "HOP ONTO THE OTHER TEAM AND PLAY WITH DUMBFUCKS", I was hoping that some of you who ended up on the other side would be on our side so you can take the place of those stupid cunts. We don't often get enough people playing on the same side to get accustomed to playing together so we can play (and win) some tournaments for once.
Indifferent2.gif

TheFatOne

Kittonwy said:

Well that's why I told you to "JOIN US", not "HOP ONTO THE OTHER TEAM AND PLAY WITH DUMBFUCKS". We don't often get enough people playing on the same side to get accustomed to playing together so we can play (and win) some tournaments for once.
Indifferent2.gif

Yea blame that on Crushdance. I wanted to join your team so I quickly scrolled to my friends list and joined the first person. I thought it was you or joe, but it was Crushdance. I thought he was in your squad. He wasn't and I was too lazy to switch. Then, the clusterfuck came, and I had to quit.

Kittonwy

Banned
TheFatOne said:
Yea blame that on Crushdance. I wanted to join your team so I quickly scrolled to my friends list and joined the first person. I thought it was you or joe, but it was Crushdance. I thought he was in your squad. He wasn't and I was too lazy to switch. Then, the clusterfuck came, and I had to quit.

I kept shooting you in the back and killing you tho, which probably made things a little bit better.
Indifferent2.gif

TheFatOne

Kittonwy said:
I kept shooting you in the back and killing you tho, which probably made things a little bit better.
Indifferent2.gif

:lol I played like garbage in that game. Its hard to focus when you want to slit your wrists open.

icechai

lyulf complains so much, even when I spectated that game you guys were in Salamun, it was all "this guy's cheating! he's teleporting! i so killed him" hehe. Visari game was great (for our team), even had some useful medics and engineers not in our GAFe squad. And i was pretty pumped cuz i kept crushdance alive in assassination with packs and healing (one while he was running around mindlessly with me behind him and one towards the end to win it) :p. Aside from one Japanese clan guy who was really annoying with lag (had to shoot him then run away, wait 1 minute, then he dies), everything seemed good.

TheFatOne

icechai said:
fatty complains so much, even when I spectated that game you guys were in Salamun, it was all "this guy's cheating! he's teleporting! i so killed him" hehe. Visari game was great (for our team), even had some useful medics and engineers not in our GAFe squad. And i was pretty pumped cuz i kept crushdance alive in assassination with packs and healing (one while he was running around mindlessly with me behind him and one towards the end to win it) :p. Aside from one Japanese clan guy who was really annoying with lag (had to shoot him then run away, wait 1 minute, then he dies), everything seemed good.

Ohh I know I complain, but that fucking lag was ridiculous. When you use boost and the shotgun in a 32 player game the lag is undeniable. It sucks because I am also lagging which makes everything even more complex. I get frustrated that I get shot through a wall when what really happened is the guy just got me before I ran away. Just makes me frustrated when I play. So I complain when I shouldn't be complaining, but its impossible to tell when I should or shouldn't complain. Sometimes it looks like my character ran behind the enemy only to die by that guys gunfire. I should really stop using boost. Every time I use it I lag which frustrates the hell out of me.

I just realised you guys played against two guys from my clan last night! Glad to see you had a good time :lol

MakulaTolkien, BubbaBBQ and BleakHarvest are my guys, if you're wondering.

KZObsessed

Kittonwy said:
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy said:

Well that's why I told you to "JOIN US", not "HOP ONTO THE OTHER TEAM AND PLAY WITH DUMBFUCKS", I was hoping that some of you who ended up on the other side would be on our side so you can take the place of those stupid cunts. We don't often get enough people playing on the same side to get accustomed to playing together so we can play (and win) some tournaments for once.
Indifferent2.gif

You have truly become a member of GAFe! :lol My brother!

ACE 1991

It seems like there is a steady trickle of new people joining the GAFe clan... Any chance I could get in?

I apologize for badgering incessantly.

TheFatOne

Sorry Kitton and Ice I have to work early tomorrow. We had some good games. The last game we should have won. I wish there was a way to tell who is throwing spawns. Its frustrating that one guy can mess up a game. Ice and I could have controlled the manual turrets if we had good spawns.

ACE 1991 said:
D:

I give up.

Don't worry you will get in eventually. Why don't you add some GAFe members to your friends list in the meantime.

Kittonwy

Banned
Good job ppl. Other than that one game where we got sabotaged we did pretty well. That one game in Salamun (the one where we didn't get sabotaged) I almost completed the plant in S&D and got killed in the last second. We fucking owned corrinth river.
angry.gif

:lol at kitton n Lyuf yelling every second and I had it coming through my speakers at 2 in the morning.

Decent games tonight, we would have won that one in the market if my PS3 wouldn't have frozen. Gonna try to play more regularly with you guys.

KZObsessed

omg I haz a SLIM! I AM WHOLE AGAIN!

Man, this thing is silent! We'll see about that after a few hours of KZ2 online ;) Don't know if I'll be on tonight tho but 2moro definitely. Need to buy the new map packs as well. :)

Right, now to set up my 3 accounts and download all my games again :lol Goddamn you Sony! Wish they kept peoples saves on servers.

I feel like playing Fallout 3 again actually and I need to finish Dead Space. oh and I got my free copy of Arkham Asylum.

HOM NOM NOM NOM

edit: noooooo only 88% of KZ2 trophies! I curse thee Guerrilllaaaaaaaaaa....!

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
omg I haz a SLIM! I AM WHOLE AGAIN! Man, this thing is silent! We'll see about that after a few hours of KZ2 online ;) Don't know if I'll be on tonight tho but 2moro definitely. Need to buy the new map packs as well. :)
!

excellent, I just finished setting up my Slim with the backup data from my old and trusty 60 GB, I don't think I'll be playing until Monday though, got the weekend booked already... and I need to buy the latest map pack as well...

my sister likes the Slim design much more than the fatty, she's playing Folklore at the moment and yes, even in hot Spain the damn thing is insanely silent.

FInaly able to try KZ2's MP. Pretty fun. But I'm enduring a lot of " connexion to host lost " then online game ending brutaly. Pretty anoying when I got a couple of ribbons on the go.

Top Bottom