• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Schrade

FFObsessed said:
oooh so it was that LALILULELO fella?

He was mysterious.
My list of Guerrilla Games employees was this:

Tempy
LALILULELO
haarbol
tiddles
Iain Howe (Temporary and No Longer Employee)

Wonder if I missed anyone.

ChryZ

My PS3 crapped out on me. Not sure if I'm able to recover any data from it. Is the MP stuff stored locally or server side? Please don't tell me I lost all my ribbons, ranks, etc D:

Kasra_2x4

ChryZ said:
My PS3 crapped out on me. Not sure if I'm able to recover any data from it. Is the MP stuff stored locally or server side? Please don't tell me I lost all my ribbons, ranks, etc D:
I don't think so.their stuck with your profile at the PSN.

dazed808

ChryZ said:

All MP stuff is server side as I can use either machine I have and all is there :D

All this talk has got me itching to play again - another GAFe reunion incoming???

KZObsessed

dazed808 said:
All MP stuff is server side as I can use either machine I have and all is there :D

All this talk has got me itching to play again - another GAFe reunion incoming???

Hope so. I'll be playing all weekend. Would be a nice release from the agonizing torture torment that is Valor.

Wow, thx for credit FFO. :lol

Anyway, I'll be there on the opposite team from you GAFe scrubs. Might be able to pull in a few of my [8/10] buddies, and I guess it'll be just like old times.
I mean, with you guys losing every game...

EDIT: I'm no longer junior! :)

ChryZ said:
Oh man, that sucks. You're pretty much the only guy on my FL that's consistently playing KZ2, and we had some fun games the other day.

Lince

Banned
:lol gotta love them pythons, damn birds won't let me sleep early in the morning.

edit: I think the baby chicken was calling for mom's help all the time, if that makes you feel better. Even my cat was attracted to that "chirp" and jumped in front of the screen to analyze the prey.

KZObsessed

Just had a quick game against bots in skirmish mode. Veteran level. Obviously they were very easy to beat but I was shocked when I saw an ISA sniper jump up onto an ammo crate to get a peak on the above level so he could shoot me with a pistol. :lol It was so... human. :p

The controls just felt so responsive as well, a little more loose than I remembered but very accurate.

The visuals as well, coming off MAG, no disrespect to it, but wow it felt like I was playing a CG movie. :lol Still blows me away. I'm gonna play online now. :D

KZObsessed

First game back, it feels like I'm home.

55-11 on a rocket fest Radec game, number 1 baby. Return of the King!

edit: seriously, the visuals are just staggering!

noah111

Still Alive
Wow, some pretty awesome never-before-seen concept art here, check it out;

KZ009.jpg

KZ006.jpg

KZ004.jpg

KZ013.jpg

KZ026.jpg

KZ027.jpg

KZ039.jpg

KZ045.jpg

KZ043.jpg

KZ046.jpg

KZ047.jpg

KZ059.jpg

KZ091.jpg

KZ092.jpg

Ton of great stuff, especially Radec designs. Gives you an idea at what they wanted to get packed in there as well, specially the helghast as a society etc.

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
The visuals as well, coming off MAG, no disrespect to it, but wow it felt like I was playing a CG movie. :lol Still blows me away.

well KZ2 is still the best looker out there but you know Radec Academy is more or less the same size of your spawn area in MAG :lol

Pyhruss Risee on the other hand is just spectacular.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
The visuals as well, coming off MAG, no disrespect to it, but wow it felt like I was playing a CG movie. :lol Still blows me away. I'm gonna play online now. :D
HGH Industries looks like the worst map in the game though. Its so dark you can't see jack shit.

Controls felt really weird after extensively playing MW2 for the past couple of weeks. Infact, everything feels weird :p I was there expecting a harrier strike after getting 7 kills (lol).

ChryZ

Internet Celebrity said:
Oh man, that sucks. You're pretty much the only guy on my FL that's consistently playing KZ2, and we had some fun games the other day.
[schwarzenegger]I'll be back.[/schwarzenegger]

KZObsessed

Lince said:
well KZ2 is still the best looker out there but you know Radec Academy is more or less the same size of your spawn area in MAG :lol

Pyhruss Risee on the other hand is just spectacular.

Saluman Market baby. Tho I think the best looking map is the worst, and smallest, Blood Gracht. Gorgeous.

It's not just the detail, lighting etc. when you move your character, just the way everything looks is spectacular.Hard to describe. It's like a CG movie. Still the best looking online game ever. By a long, long way.

Controls kinda clicked for me right away during the first game, I still sucked quite a bit on most of the games but it was fun :lol

You know for the first time ever I actually used that "pew pew" rifle properly and it was so deadly. The accuracy is crazy, dropping people left and right.

Cornbread78

FFObsessed said:
Saluman Market baby. Tho I think the best looking map is the worst, and smallest, Blood Gracht. Gorgeous.

It's not just the detail, lighting etc. when you move your character, just the way everything looks is spectacular.Hard to describe. It's like a CG movie. Still the best looking online game ever. By a long, long way.

Controls kinda clicked for me right away during the first game, I still sucked quite a bit on most of the games but it was fun :lol

You know for the first time ever I actually used that "pew pew" rifle properly and it was so deadly. The accuracy is crazy, dropping people left and right.

Seriously, is there one that is that much better than another? They are all totally beautiful, well thought out, and great to play in/on. That's it, I'm playing Friday night instead of MW2.... I can't take it anymore. The killing will resume!

Salz01

I love KZ2, but recently my disc wont let me load up save files, or engage in Multiplayer. Its frustrating. I downloaded the patch and everything. I need a KZ2 fix after looking at those concept art images.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
iceatcs, a huge FUCK YOU! to you buddy, that's uncalled for, there's no reason to link that shit (On my ignore list, thank god GAF has this feature)

Poor chick, =/

In an hour or less, when the sun is down and the candles are lit, I'll fire up Heavy Rain. But...

Awww, those are purty... Gotta get back into KZ2 MP. Got seriously hooked during the private beta, but it took me quite a while to get through the single player on hard (the last parts), so I stayed out of the MP until the SP was done. These pieces of artwork make me long for KZ3...

iceatcs

GraveRobberX said:
iceatcs, a huge FUCK YOU! to you buddy, that's uncalled for, there's no reason to link that shit (On my ignore list, thank god GAF has this feature)

Poor chick, =/
:(
52902e2b583dcdbfa8aea6d79380815a.jpg

Don't blame me, blame someone said "chirp chirp chirp" flashback of that video I saw long time ago.

KZObsessed

daxter01 said:
so i decided to play some killzone last night and i was realy bad god i couldnt kill shit

You played it before? Play an offline skirmish mode against bots to get a feel for it. Use the ISA rifle, don't use the sights unless long range, fire in short bursts. Tap Tap Hold.

Firewire

Banned
daxter01 said:
so i decided to play some killzone last night and i was realy bad god i couldnt kill shit

Played a few last night myself, after not playing in about a month or so. I sucked...bad, took me forever to get used to the controls again.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
FFObsessed said:
You played it before? Play an offline skirmish mode against bots to get a feel for it. Use the ISA rifle, don't use the sights unless long range, fire in short bursts. Tap Tap Hold.
i ve played it befor last time i ve played it was 4 month ago and i was drunk :lol my friend use to play with my ps3 and he is the one acually got all the ranks for me so im a noob to begin with

Top Bottom