• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

WTFing

Banned
Rikyfree said:
2j30dtx.gif

:lol :lol :lol
Advertisement. Perfected. :lol

Rikyfree

Cruzader said:
Please spoiler anything that may be spoiler-ish. Me and others dont want to see that clip nor have it spoiled till we get the retail game.
I'm not seeing anything that spoilers the game, sorry, but I'll do as you wish as to not upset anyone.

Thank you, previous poster in this thread and YOU, American grocery/housewares retailer that shall remain unnamed but was named by said previous poster. Wild weekend ahead... :D

I pre-ordered at shopto a while back and they changed my order to the tin-box version maybe a month ago for the same price (the normal one was £3 cheaper). I meant to change it over to the normal version but seeing the pictures - the tin-box one looks pretty cool so I'm glad that I'm pretty lazy in this instance :)

Arnie

Totobeni said:
ok , Who's dick do I have to suck n lick to have this tin Blu-ray case edition ?
Mine, I have it ordered :D . It should arrive before Friday, that's what the email I recieved from Shopto told me. I specifically like the way the gimpy blue circle is only printed on the plastic, not the case itself, preserving Radec's beautiful face.

Q-bert

Banned
cameltoe said:
After watching that, I really think its amazing what GG did with the PS3 and KZ2.

Time to cue up some MGS "The Best is Yet To Come". And if you're MGS-poor, this youtube link will probably work.

Recalling how great God of War 2 was, I can't wait to see what the next cycle of games on this gen hardware will bring.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So I was just playing a demo when I found another interesting glitch. When I walked into the warehouse, none of the Helghast has spawned. I was able to walk right through the door without Garza hacking it and continue walking through the level. I could even turn the wheel to open the floodgate. Nothing happened when I did it though. I went back and walked through the entrance of the warehouse then all of the Helghast were there and everything continued as usual. Still, it was pretty cool to get a brief glimpse of the some stuff that isn't supposed to be in the demo.

deejay8595 said:
Crysis Killzone2 2005 CG trailer remake in real time. animation is wack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVTdPXO6vY
That was awesome. Looks really nice.

RoboPlato said:
So I was just playing a demo when I found another interesting glitch. When I walked into the warehouse, none of the Helghast has spawned. I was able to walk right through the door without Garza hacking it and continue walking through the level. I could even turn the wheel to open the floodgate. Nothing happened when I did it though. I went back and walked through the entrance of the warehouse then all of the Helghast were there and everything continued as usual. Still, it was pretty cool to get a brief glimpse of the some stuff that isn't supposed to be in the demo.

That was awesome. Looks really nice.

I wanna do that :(

deejay8595 said:
Crysis Killzone2 2005 CG trailer remake in real time. animation is wack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVTdPXO6vY

Very nice, lighting is weird though. I can see how that is the 2005 trailer, even if it doesn't follow the same path.

____

andycapps said:
Awesome, made my squad GAF.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, my tag is GAF too... I thought that was a search term where people could find you, not your screenname. So yeah, my name on there is GAF, and so is my squad. Wow.

It's kind of slow ;(

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
Iain Howe said:
It's an interface design term. Back in the old days interfaces could use rather occult symbolism - a combination of programmer graphics an immature design skill sets.

When you're clicking on the pulsing orange octahedron to get your mail, it's old school. When you're clicking on a little envelope it's WYSIWYG - because what you see is what you get.

It's the simplest form of interface for new users to absorb, the most intuitive.

The Amiga word processor SCRIBBLE! used "WYSIWYG" back in '86/'87.

patsu

WYSIWYG came from the Mac and Xerox Star (1984 and earlier)

On the original Mac 128K, its 11" screen and Apple's ImageWriter dot matrx printer have the same aspect ratio (square pixels/dots !). Whatever you see on the screen will be printed exactly the same, possibly even down to physical measurements (e.g., X inches from left paper edge and screen).

PCs have rectangular pixels then. Printer output was distorted.

JudgeN

O FUCK GAF LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT MEIJER :D

IMG00005-20090220-1311.jpg

Now to move my gamestop prepayment to RE5!

Sony should just release the game today, its obvious stores already have them in the back.

G-Bus

Banned
FFObsessed said:
UK Ad: http://threespeech.com/blog/2009/02/killzone-2-the-full-length-tv-ad/

Same as Spanish one! Shows gameplay which is good with a Brian Cox monolgue.

edit: Actually there's a slight difference in the footage shown. The spanish one shows the intruder take off which looks amazing.

Haha, "actual gameplay footage" as the camera pans around. I like that ad a lot more than what the US has so far. Visari in the background brings it all together.

JudgeN

The Chef said:
Whats Meijer?

Its a superstore in the Midwestern states; Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, and Ohio. Got my mines from the Meijer in Carmel, Indianapolis for my Indy peeps.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
JudgeN said:
Its a superstore in the Midwestern states; Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, and Ohio. Got my mines from the Meijer in Carmel, Indianapolis for my Indy peeps.

LOL. Wow, I live really close to you... Noblesville/Fishers.

Ephemeris

So.

It's been trickling out in certain parts of the midwest and in Canada. Wonder if it'll pop up in NYC over the weekend.

image20.gif

*Resumes plotting*

G-Bus

Banned
Ephemeris said:
So.

It's been trickling out in certain parts of the midwest and in Canada. Wonder if it'll pop up in NYC over the weekend.

http://www.survivaliq.com/navigation/PIC/image20.gif[IMG]

*Resumes plotting*[/QUOTE]

What stores in Canada have people found it at?!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
JudgeN said:
O FUCK GAF LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT MEIJER :D

[IMG//]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/Nightstriker0785/IMG00005-20090220-1311.jpg[/IMG]

Now to move my gamestop prepayment to RE5!

Sony should just release the game today, its obvious stores already have them in the back.

Fly on the wings of love,
fly baby fly.
Reaching the stars above,
touching the sky.

finally the mighty US version leaked , and it look great and sexy .

learn how to do great Boxarts, Resistance 2

Ephemeris said:
So.

*Resumes plotting*

If it's gonna pop up anywhere, it's gonna pop up here, right? I'm plotting too but I've been striking out so far. I'll PM you with any promising leads...

Action Jackson said:
I haven't encountered them once in about half an hour although my stats page shows that I have already died four times, WTF?

I had it count down again, then nothing happened ... those helghast are sneaky!

Edit: Doh, have to click Join Battle. My bad.

Top Bottom