• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Bugnology said:
show them!
They arent pokemons you know?! :lol

McBacon said:
I played a little of Visari Square on the normal, Trooper, difficulty.
:lol
Ok,here is one of them... :D

Musashi Wins! said:
Ratchet says sometimes.

Resistance says, here let me shit in your hand.

Yeah Ratchet is definitely better than Resistance, Insomniac needs to develop another platformer, or maybe try their hands on an RPG or something

JudgeN said:
Its a superstore in the Midwestern states; Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, and Ohio. Got my mines from the Meijer in Carmel, Indianapolis for my Indy peeps.

Dude! Me too, like at Noon today! Damn, almost bumped into you!

Shins

Banned
palmas.jpg

.GqueB.

Banned
Shins said:
Oh, did they start packaging them in the box?

no?

Shut the fuck up.
Hes just pointing out that more often than not people DO have them these days. And packaging a mic with the system was never a good idea anyway. You know people that buy them tend to for a reason. Usually to constructively communicate.

Usually if you buy a mic its not just so you can blast music obnoxiously into it and annoy everyone. Ive run into far less "shit" on psn.

xiked

Banned
.GqueB. said:
Hes just pointing out that more often than not people DO have them these days. And packaging a mic with the system was never a good idea anyway. You know people that buy them tend to for a reason. Usually to constructively communicate.

Usually if you buy a mic its not just so you can blast music obnoxiously into it and annoy everyone. Ive run into far less "shit" on psn.

second that! But Stay away from GTA, its a hell out there, even for psn standards (for xb live its any day experience). But cod world at war and MGO works great whit great ppl.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Shins said:
Oh, did they start packaging them in the box?

no?

Shut the fuck up.

PS2 ships with no Memory card in the box , so do all PS2 owners plays without Memory Cards ?

a lot of PS3 players use their blutooth headsets , PSeye ( it has mice ) or whatever these days , check games like Burnout , SOCOM , Resistance 2 and COD4/WaW , many ..many people do now it's not like 2007 or something , at least My Experience with PSN games .

.GqueB.

Banned
xiked said:
second that! But Stay away from GTA, its a hell out there, even for psn standards (for xb live its any day experience). But cod world at war and MGO works great whit great ppl.
lol I read the beginning of your reply and kinda skimmed over the last part and read:

MGO works. Great white people.

:lol

Iain Howe

don't ask me for codes
CrushDance said:
Wow Iain. Just wow.

Your starter for ten, am I sad about the way that their government controls how foreign media reports on their internal situation, or about the way our government controls how domestic media reports on them?

Nizz

Can anyone recommend a headset "on the cheap"? I remember people complaining about the Jabra headset model that came with Warhawk. Are there any decent ones for say...$20.00?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
guggnichso said:
Ahem, stupid question: Are MP servers on or not? because I can't connect, and I want to know if the problem is on my end...
Server's aren't up yet. Several people have posted they get an error when trying to connect.

Q-bert

Banned
fps fanatic said:
Can anyone recommend a headset "on the cheap"? I remember people complaining about the Jabra headset model that came with Warhawk. Are there any decent ones for say...$20.00?

Your tag is "fps fanatic" and you dont own a headset?

Or are you just trolling the Jabra? Isn't that like kicking a dog in the testicles when it's laying on the floor in a pile of it's own vomit?

Go to best buy etc. and buy whatever you can afford and if you dont like it return it. I used a Motorola H500 for two years until I got the official one with SOCOM.

dralla

fps fanatic said:

the Warhawk headset is the best one I've used on the PS3, even better than the official one

A.R.K

So last night I played KZ2 demo in Russian and the Halghast MOFOs some how became more hostile :lol .. I was killed 3-4 times unlike when I was playing in english previously and easily completing the demo without dying. WTF? :lol :lol

Top Bottom