• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Kill
Cry
zone 2 on PC :lol

bee said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVTdPXO6vY&fmt=18

eq9emu.jpg

lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
rexor0717 said:
From where and how can I get it???? NEEED NEEEEEED.
:(
I know a guy who knows a guy who owns an Australian video game store. :D

If not today, then tomorrow.

careksims

As long as I'm not the only one getting it on Friday, I'm good. Friday night will be epic in terms of multiplayer goodness or... the servers go kaput LOL

rexor0717

Rez said:
I know a guy who knows a guy who owns an Australian video game store. :D

If not today, then tomorrow.
Nice.
C'mon America, get it together! I need this game waaaay before Friday. This will be a long week. I can't believe how impatient I am for this.

Kittonwy

Banned
Just saw the prototype trailer on IGN (yes I'm a bit late on it), I can't believe how far along they were and how good the MP looked even back in 06.
angry.gif

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
The store I work in should've gotten the game friday but shipping fucked up. Hopefully tomorrow.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Kittonwy said:
Just saw the prototype trailer on IGN (yes I'm a bit late on it), I can't believe how far along they were and how good the MP looked even back in 06.
angry.gif
I really hope that they release more videos from early in development. I love looking at early development stuff and find the behind the scenes stuff from Killzone fascinating.

Arnie

BadAss84 said:
I ordered it from there too. Fingers crossed that it might come as early as tuesday since my mate got his SFIV from shopto, and his copy arrived on the tuesday :D
That is awesome news. So if I get the game on Tuesday, 4 pack of red bulls, Seinheiser headphones, work through the singleplayer on Tuesday. Have 12 hours lovely sleep, then take Wednesday off college to crack on with multiplayer.

EDIT: To all Shopto orderers, does your order still say pre order in the right hand box, mine does? Do you think it will change tomorow?

deepbrown

Been playing mp today. bots are suprisingly fun to play with. And the maps are so big and dense let alone incredible looking. it's quite something

BlacKMaRK

Banned
The loooooooooooong wait its almost over :D

But still, i would like to have it NOW! anyone had any luck finding it in southern cali??

I look forward to killing youz guyz online very soon

Irnbru

BlacKMaRK said:

But still, i would like to have it NOW! anyone had any luck finding it in southern cali??

No luck down here, I'm just going to keep my amazon pre-order :/

ChrisD84

-ARNiE- said:
EDIT: To all Shopto orderers, does your order still say pre order in the right hand box, mine does? Do you think it will change tomorow?

Yeah, mine is still listed as being on pre-order too, hopefully that will change very soon :D

KZObsessed

-ARNiE- said:
That is awesome news. So if I get the game on Tuesday, 4 pack of red bulls, Seinheiser headphones, work through the singleplayer on Tuesday. Have 12 hours lovely sleep, then take Wednesday off college to crack on with multiplayer.

Yeh mine is just still a pre-order. They still say my credit card status is NOT CHECKED.

Grrr. Hope they deliver!

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Yeh mine is just still a pre-order. They still say my credit card status is NOT CHECKED.

Grrr. Hope they deliver!
It'll probably be checked once they have it in stock. my copy is still in the pre-order box too.

Ploid 3.0

-viper- said:
Why does this image (of the Chinese dude getting kicked off the bench) now say:
Hi Fersis
Hi Dave1988
Hi Raist
Hi Vasilisk
Hi TTP

?

The person that hosted it is now banned, or don't have a GAF account?

KZObsessed

Kittonwy said:
They need to release it now because I don't want to play anything else.
angry.gif

Same. Tho I am playing Dead Space at the moment, and although after the first few chapters it hasn't really grabbed me, I'm still really liking it and I do really want to finish it. Not just because KZ2 is out in a few days, but because I just want to play through it! Oh, I finally played through R2's single player a few days a go and urgh, can't believe how bad it is. The multiplayer is fun in a basic kind of way, I'll play it over the next few days some more to tide me over til KZ2 but it feels like it's on auto kill mode. I used the marksman, and all I have to do is press L1 and it locks on to a guy anywhere on the screen and I just hammer R1 until he dies! The co-op isn't really my thing, but I'll give it a go.

When you get KZ2 are you going to play single player first or jump straight into the online?

GodofWine

I was playing COD WaW today...with the PTRS sniper rifle (it was used to kill tanks, TANKS@!!@#@!!! RAWR in WWII)...I had stopping power on it as well...I should be able to sink a ship with this thing...I hit a man in the chest, then he head shotted me from the same distance with a PISTOL....

This shit will not happen in KZ2...RELEASE NOW!!!

FFObsessed said:
I saw that KZ2 10 second teaser during Lost just then. Come on Shopto, release the game already!

They actually did advertise it during lost?? wow, just what i was hoping because when i saw it before cops I was thinking "is that the best sony could do"?

Spoo

FFObsessed said:
When you get KZ2 are you going to play single player first or jump straight into the online?

Online first, definately. I can play SP anytime I want, but being a part of the initial MP awesomeness and getting that 'edge' is important to me :D I hope the US/West clan has members that'll play a lot, because I don't want to be alone :eek:

KZObsessed

TrAcEr_x90 said:
They actually did advertise it during lost?? wow, just what i was hoping because when i saw it before cops I was thinking "is that the best sony could do"?

Yep in England. I saw the teaser a couple of times on Sky Sports News as well. Wish they'd just show the full ad now tho, the teaser isn't really going to sell anyone on the game, just let people know it's coming.

FFObsessed said:
Same. Tho I am playing Dead Space at the moment, and although after the first few chapters it hasn't really grabbed me, I'm still really liking it and I do really want to finish it. Not just because KZ2 is out in a few days, but because I just want to play through it! Oh, I finally played through R2's single player a few days a go and urgh, can't believe how bad it is. The multiplayer is fun in a basic kind of way, I'll play it over the next few days some more to tide me over til KZ2 but it feels like it's on auto kill mode. I used the marksman, and all I have to do is press L1 and it locks on to a guy anywhere on the screen and I just hammer R1 until he dies! The co-op isn't really my thing, but I'll give it a go.

I just recieved dead space from goozex a few days ago. So i have been switching between that and street fighter. Just sucks i put in about an hour into the game and read that a good idea for trophies is to play on medium, which unlocks the hardest difficulty, then play it on the hardest one.

GodofWine said:
I was playing COD WaW today...with the PTRS sniper rifle (it was used to kill tanks, TANKS@!!@#@!!! RAWR in WWII)...I had stopping power on it as well...I should be able to sink a ship with this thing...I hit a man in the chest, then he head shotted me from the same distance with a PISTOL....

This shit will not happen in KZ2...RELEASE NOW!!!

Once I heard the sound of that gun, I simply walked over and removed the disc. W@W has IMO the WORST sound in an FPS in a long time.

FFObsessed said:
Yep in England. I saw the teaser a couple of times on Sky Sports News as well. Wish they'd just show the full ad now tho, the teaser isn't really going to sell anyone on the game, just let people know it's coming.

oooooh, i was thinking of the new commercial where you follow the bullet in slow motion.

KZObsessed

TrAcEr_x90 said:
I just recieved dead space from goozex a few days ago. So i have been switching between that and street fighter. Just sucks i put in about an hour into the game and read that a good idea for trophies is to play on medium, which unlocks the hardest difficulty, then play it on the hardest one.

Heh! I started on Normal first as I'm not very good at survival horror games but it seems a little easy so far. Tho I'm only on Chapter 4 I think. I'm also gonna have to complete the game Plasma Cutter only on the hardest difficulty to get all the trophies so that's gonna be pretty hard. I've seen quite a few people on my friends list have a Platinum for it so I'm gonna go for it. Uncharted is my only one so far.

BlacKMaRK

Banned
Spoo said:
Online first, definately. I can play SP anytime I want, but being a part of the initial MP awesomeness and getting that 'edge' is important to me :D I hope the US/West clan has members that'll play a lot, because I don't want to be alone :eek:
You wont be alone, i just hope you can keep up :eek:

I can play ~5 hours a day, and I plan on doing so :O

TEH-CJ

Banned
<<<<<<UPDATE >>>>>>>

My local EB games just called and the guy said that they have received stock of Killzone 2 and there is a possibilty that they could break the street date.

Sydney - Australia

BlacKMaRK said:

Yeah I'm from Cali Gaf also but I can't find anyone willing to break street date,

ChrisD84

FFObsessed said:
Oh, I finally played through R2's single player a few days a go and urgh, can't believe how bad it is. The multiplayer is fun in a basic kind of way, I'll play it over the next few days some more to tide me over til KZ2 but it feels like it's on auto kill mode. I used the marksman, and all I have to do is press L1 and it locks on to a guy anywhere on the screen and I just hammer R1 until he dies! The co-op isn't really my thing, but I'll give it a go.

I feel the same way about R2 as you do :p

If the servers are up by the time i get KZ2 then i'm sure i'll jump into MP first, i'm eager to try it out :D

Iain Howe

don't ask me for codes
Truant said:
If anyone wants a copy, visit Norway. I traded in mine. The clerks were quite surprised :lol

*rolls eyes* You must be the most prolific poster on here that doesn't like the game. How nonconformist in a conformist sort of way...

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I am trying to finish F.E.A.R 2 before the release of K2.

Hopefully i can pick up K2 on the date of release.

Should be a good weekend :)

BobTheFork said:
I've been trying to find a list of the Gamestop's that are doing a midnight launch. Does such a list exist?
anone? I don't want to call 15 stores to figure out which, but I haven't seen an official list anywhere

Forsete

Iain Howe said:
*rolls eyes* You must be the most prolific poster on here that doesn't like the game. How nonconformist in a conformist sort of way...

He didnt like it? Wopdiedoo, I am shocked.

Top Bottom