• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Kittonwy

Banned
RoboPlato said:
I really hope that they release more videos from early in development. I love looking at early development stuff and find the behind the scenes stuff from Killzone fascinating.

I really want to see more in terms of AI development.
angry.gif

DoomGyver

I found an easier way to get the "Kill 5 higs with a single grenade trophy"

Start CRUISER - LANDING BAY on easy. Enter the elevator and go to the top, 7 helghast will immediately blow through the wall. Throw a cooked grenade in there and you're one trophy richer.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
BobTheFork said:
anone? I don't want to call 15 stores to figure out which, but I haven't seen an official list anywhere
There's only a handful that are doing it as far as I know and most of them are in bigger cities.

RoboPlato said:
There's only a handful that are doing it as far as I know and most of them are in bigger cities.
Well, while searching, I found a bunch of info about how the pre-order number are up and more stores and doing them then planned. I even found a few city lists (like for New orleans), and I'm hoping the Dnever is a big enough city. There were a few places that did a launch for R2, but it was in Boulder. I will drive to boulder to get it early, I was just hoping a list had shown up in this thread at some point.

FFObsessed said:
Heh! I started on Normal first as I'm not very good at survival horror games but it seems a little easy so far. Tho I'm only on Chapter 4 I think. I'm also gonna have to complete the game Plasma Cutter only on the hardest difficulty to get all the trophies so that's gonna be pretty hard. I've seen quite a few people on my friends list have a Platinum for it so I'm gonna go for it. Uncharted is my only one so far.

Yeah I went back and started over on normal. Play it normal for the plasma cutter only trophy. Then play it on the hardest level. Then go through on easy to grab any missed trophies. I only have uncharted platinum too. I think once killzone comes out though Ill have to hault on dead space. I can tell just from the killzone demo im going to love playing through that game multiple times, because something new is always happening with the ai.

lolz. I called my closest one and they planned on doing one.... until the GM cancelled it 3-4 days ago. The person on the phone even said everyone was surprised because pre-orders have been increasing allot the last two weeks. woohoo :/ but it does give me hope that some store will, it's just a pain in the ass to cancel at one and go to another

Alias03

Truant said:
If anyone wants a copy, visit Norway. I traded in mine. The clerks were quite surprised :lol

If you take shots at this game in pretty much every post you make why even bother to post? WE ALL GET IT you don't care for the game. Move on

Synless

LiquidMetal14 said:
Midnight launch here in Mid MI. Ask around
It's going to be a midnight launch for me regardless of Eb's decision to do one, Meijer FTW!!!! Also only a few more pitiful days left until glory!!!! Only ToV and Star Ocean can help ease the pain!!!!!!!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Synless said:
It's going to be a midnight launch for me regardless of Eb's decision to do one, Meijer FTW!!!! Also only a few more pitiful days left until glory!!!! Only ToV and Star Ocean can help ease the pain!!!!!!!
My Meijer said Saturday. This is the 3rd different thing I've heard from the same one, a bunch of idiots. I'm glad at least my GS is doing one. I will also have SO4 too so the wait will be less painful.

Synless

LiquidMetal14 said:
My Meijer said Saturday. This is the 3rd different thing I've heard from the same one, a bunch of idiots. I'm glad at least my GS is doing one. I will also have SO4 too so the wait will be less painful.
I will fucking bitch slap Meijer if some dipshit not knowing what the fuck he's doing asswipe can't find that game come midnight. I will then go across the street to the local wal-mart and see if they have it, if both fail meltdown of epic proportions will ensue.

rexor0717

Kagari said:
The Meijer by me is already selling it :eek:
I was really wishing there would be one near me, but I was a few states off. :lol
So I have been calling around trying to find a store that had it, but no luck.

womfalcs3

Banned
Let's put things in a little bit of perspective here. Does it really matter if you get a game a few days early?

Just wait until the official date.

30 years from now, you won't even remember why you were so anxious. It's only a few days. Do something else in the meantime.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
womfalcs3 said:
Let's put things in a little bit of perspective here. Does it really matter if you get a game a few days early?

30 years from now, you won't even remember why you were so anxious. It's only a few days. Do something else in the meantime.

I agree with this. On the other hand...I'm staying in Meijer land right now.

Surfheart

womfalcs3 said:

Are you insane? I could be hit by a bus between now and release date, what then?

TEH-CJ

Banned
Every EB games in sydney has Killzone 2 in stock but cant fucking sell it till the 26th! ugh!

He said if someone else in sydney has already broken the street date then they will be able to sell it, untill then, it remains the 26th.

womfalcs3

Banned
Surfheart said:
Are you insane? I could be hit by a bus between now and release date, what then?

Then gaming would be the least important aspect of the situation. :)

Hey, I'm not getting the game until late in the first week of March with the standard shipping I selected on Amazon.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Quick all you aussies! if someone can find any store in australia that is selling Killzone 2 then EB games will break the street date!.

I know I cant wait for another 3 days lol, i have my reasons >_>

Top Bottom