• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

Jtrizzy

Is there going to be any kind of photo mode in this game? I have 4 guys laying on each other all with head shots from the sta 14. :lol

Jtrizzy said:
Is there going to be any kind of photo mode in this game? I have 4 guys laying on each other all with head shots from the sta 14. :lol

If there wasn't a Save Screenshot choice for the in-game XMB's Photo column, then I guess that's one way to answer your question?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
If there wasn't a Save Screenshot choice for the in-game XMB's Photo column, then I guess that's one way to answer your question?

Hopefully they add that, but that's very limited. I'd rather see a more fleshed out screenshot grabbing feature alongside a replay one. Basically like Halo 3.

amar212

TTP said:
I'd rather see a more fleshed out screenshot grabbing feature alongside a replay one.

Think for a second about some kind of "limited 3D" screens as seen on loading screens, than controlled by SXS.

Doc Evils

Rikyfree said:
Yup, those Helghasts are a hit with the ladies, it seems.

2z3qcns.jpg

thrillzowned.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
TTP said:
Hopefully they add that, but that's very limited. I'd rather see a more fleshed out screenshot grabbing feature alongside a replay one. Basically like Halo 3.

Or Wipeout HD. Omnomnom.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
amar212 said:
Think for a second about some kind of "limited 3D" screens as seen on loading screens, than controlled by SXS.

eheh that would be awesome, but honestly, the way the feature is implemented via XMB wouldn't allow to make cool "explosive" shots. You'll end up seeing lots of cool panorama shots from the standard 1st person perspective (with gun).

I think I shall try playing the demo backwards with only the pistol, no grenades, and no zoom.

Because for some reason this doesn't come out til the end of the week...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Tempy we need the screenshot feature, its the best looking game on the console market after all!
And im not kidding WE NEED IT :lol
Even with that smiley, im not kidding :mad:

nib95

Banned
Fersis said:
Tempy we need the screenshot feature, its the best looking game on the market after all!
And im not kidding WE NEED IT :lol
Even with that smiley, im not kidding :mad:

I concur. High quality native res screens too. Not one's with crappy compression.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
nib95 said:
I concur. High quality native res screens too. Not one's with crappy compression.
I think that Noby Noby Boy is the first game who supports the XMB screenshot feature, i dont think that has compression.
I want to take screenshots and use it as wallpapers on my work PC ( I have two monitors)

EDIT: Silly question: The screenshot feature also 'grabs' the post processing effects? Or just grabs the 'clean' frame buffer?

Gibb

Tip for Belgians and Dutchies: available at MediaMarkt on the 25th! That's what they told me on the phone. All other stores I know of release on 27th.

GodofWine

Days....just days now...which is good, I haved played as many ways through the demo as possible...I've blown up the tank (finally) and now at that point I like to shoot my fellow soldiers and play 'run from Rico'...I've also beat my entire squad into the dirt at that point as well...

I want to kill gaf online NOW!

Bulla564

Banned
Anyone else refusing to play the demo?

At the risk of getting my ass handed to me in the first few days, I have not played the demo. It won't affect my buying decision either way, and I want a PURE experience my first time through. I haven't even watched a video since E3 last year.

Did the same for MGS4, and it worked like a charm.

Bulla564 said:

At the risk of getting my ass handed to me in the first few days, I have not played the demo. It won't affect my buying decision either way, and I want a PURE experience my first time through. I haven't even watched a video since E3 last year.

Wow ... I wish I was playing like that. I've played the demo, but only a couple times. I've watched some vids, but stayed away from most. I feel like I haven't seen very much.

You sir ... you have willpower.

Dibbz

Bulla564 said:

Same. I have not played the demo but I did spoil myself with some multiplayer videos recently.

YoungHav said:
NYC people what are some popular chinatown shops? I can't remember names for the life of me... J & G or something? Help!

J&L--call them, and then let me know if it's out today! And check Video Games New York too...

Thrakier

This weekend I'll receive Killzone 2 but I won't have a PS3 to play it on. First a defect laser and it was gone for the whole january and now the YLOD and it will be gone for the next 2-3 weeks.

Can you feel my pain, gaf? And sony, can you feel my rage?

Kinan said:
Does the webgame doesnt work anymore? Havent got any "under attack" messages in ages.

Some sites trigger more encounters, try these:

- Flickr - I got attacked a LOT at this site.
- Facebook
- ThreeSpeech
- TheSixthAxis
- Youtube
- BuyKillzone (The link on the official Killzone webgame site)

Oh, and it shows up in gmail too.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Filling a Helghast with lead from an SMG, then swapping to pistol and capping him, without a cross-hair, to finish him off, is an incredibly good feeling.

Top Bottom