• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Killzone 2. Amsterdam. Rembrandtplein.

xm90kj.jpg

Arnie

-viper- said:
My copy probably won't even arrive until Thursday. :\
Yes Shopto is starting to annoy me, if Play.com have it instock ready to ship then why can't Shopto just ship it. My order still says preorder and I havn't recieved any notification that I will get the game early. Has anyone who pre-ordered from Play.com recieved their copy or knows that it has been shipped?

BeeDog

I'd happily wait a couple of extra days for my Shopto Tin Can Edition since it's so much cheaper than any shop here in Sweden. Man up, you pussies!

Please arrive before Friday.

EDIT: Oh and the comic below seriously sucks.

-viper-

Banned
-ARNiE- said:
Yes Shopto is starting to annoy me, if Play.com have it instock ready to ship then why can't Shopto just ship it. My order still says preorder and I havn't recieved any notification that I will get the game early. Has anyone who pre-ordered from Play.com recieved their copy or knows that it has been shipped?
I would've ordered from Play if they had the steelbook cover. Then again, I've always experienced extremely slow delivery times from Play.

iceatcs

I think shopTo will be ready to shipping by Wed, I don't think it might be today but possible tomorrow if luckily.

ShopTo based in Bracknell not Channel Island where they're likely get early because of different tax.

bh7812

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:
You speak to my heart man.

It's a huge honor to get a reply from you :D I just wanted to say you have done an amazing job with these official threads! Stuff that puts these game companies to shame and the way a lot of instruction manuals should look. Can't even imagine the insane amount of time those things must take. Just wanted to compliment you on all of your hard work.

Top Bottom