• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - The |OT|

mintylurb

dhelfric said:
This or Star Ocean 4?
Your HEAD!!
0ar16.gif

Rimshot

FFObsessed said:
You need motion control for some single player segments. You'll have to keep switching back and forth! :D

Hehe, I wonder if you can connect 2 controllers to 1 cable :D Ultimate switching!

A.R.K

Iain Howe said:
Website only - all the Stats are stored there.

Thanks for the answer Iain. I hope GG is planning to add in-game video recording feature. If not please can you forward it as a request :).

Paracelsus

Finally got to beat the game on Veteran. Good stuff, tho I don't think I'll ever find the strenght/madskillz to beat it on Elite mode. I'll just leave at that, after giving an easy ride at Normal to unlock documents and so on.

Looking forward to get slaughtered online, maps look cool.

thaOwner

Man, they definitely gotta fix the servers over at KZ.com. It's a mess right now and they haven't even turned
on the servers yet. Imagine what will happen when it goes live in all regions.

EDIT: This shit is ridiculous, you can't even get to the PS store from Killzone.com and cant stay logged in
for more than 5 minutes without you getting some type of an error. boo.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Paracelsus said:
Finally got to beat the game on Veteran. Good stuff, tho I don't think I'll ever find the strenght/madskillz to beat it on Elite mode. I'll just leave at that, after giving an easy ride at Normal to unlock documents and so on.

Looking forward to get slaughtered online, maps look cool.

why don't you go Easy instead on Normal for that?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Paracelsus said:
Is the difference that much? Maybe I could try the "beat the game without dying once", yeah.

Well, it's easier/faster to look for secrets without the hassle of being killed. And yes, it's easier to get some trophies as well in the process.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
BobTheFork said:
lol I split the damn thing in half...length wise. Here's the pic from the SF4 thread
Picture001-1.jpg

SMH Money is too tight for that crap but damn I did that after 2 hours of intense anger.

What the Hell , poor DS3 :C

go outside and punch some real small kids instead dude

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
BobTheFork said:
lol I split the damn thing in half...length wise. Here's the pic from the SF4 thread
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa119/bobhtefork/Picture001-1.jpg[/I]

SMH Money is too tight for that crap but damn I did that after 2 hours of intense anger.[/QUOTE]

Anger management issues much? Don't worry Killzone 2 could be the cure for that.

neojubei said:
Anger management issues much? Don't worry Killzone 2 could be the cure for that.
Be fair, yeah. Once I get set off by the wrong thing I don't have a great track record. You can tell by allot of my post history :p
SF4 was not the best choice during the semester, stress runs high. That controller was wore down from all the R2 and shooters I play. I wanted to get some new sticks for Killzone, but I wanted a second controller :p

KZ2 the cure? no no no, one of the reasons I wasn't going to get it originally was that I suck at slower shooters that require teamwork. I'm at my best when I just run around shooting like a madman. I know I'm going to suck at KZ, at least for awhile, and I know it's going to annoy the hell out of me.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
posted before ? Asia version cover , same as PAL but without PEGI crap , instead of that they got DS3 logo ...

pa.148675.12.jpg

that Sony Official Product is not a logo on the cover but just a paper tag on the seal , also the Japanese one used same art as the US one btw

beast786

Here is a question?

When you think of MGS ... you think of Snake
When you think of Ratchet and Clank series ... you think of Ratchet and clank
When you think of Uncharted ... you think of drake

But when you think of Killzone 2 .... You think of Helghast

Whats the difference. I cant think of the last time where in a game series the bad guyz are more recognized than good guyz.

Look at the US Boxart.

Personally the Helghast story is more intresting and i have more sympathy and emotion toward them then ISA.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
beast786 said:
Whats the difference. I cant think of the last time where in a game series the bad guyz are more recognized than good guyz.

Ape Escape Series and Kratos n_n

unless you think Kratos is a good guy :lol

also gimme my Ape Escape on PS3 you fuckers at Team Saru NAAAAAO

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
neojubei said:
Sucks the steelbook edition isnt released in north america.

you yankees got your Resistance 2 SE no ?

European Heroes deserve something special too for their own European game , I guess this is fair.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Totobeni said:
you yankees got your Resistance 2 SE no ?

European Heroes deserve something special too for their own European game , I guess this is fair.

No I love steelbook editions, Sony should have made one for each region. Sigh....

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
neojubei said:
No I love steelbook editions, Sony should have made one for each region. Sigh....

[sony ] no it costs us more and American's guys do not buy PS3 games as much as our Europeans Heroes [/sony ]

hmm. Whenever it gets close to the release date i'm going to have to pretend Ashley gave me that call so I can pick up the game early at gamestop. I'll try 2 days early :lol

careksims

Damn you! All of you who got the game early! I still have to wait 3 more days! I will call my GS on Thur and see if there is a midnight launch.

Top Bottom