• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 3 |OT| The King Is Dead. Long Live The King.

v46193_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

I was planing on getting the game later in the year due to lack of time and money, but i'm so tempted to preorder this right now to get those retro maps for free.

EDIT: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Amazon just took down the preorder stuff + $20. FML.

JABEE

For people who have played the game, does the game have the framerate problems that the demo had? I'm picking up my preorder tomorrow but the slowdowns during the cutscenes in the demo worry me. Are they still present in the final retail copy?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Just tried the KZ3 jetpack online and it works like a charm. Cursor area and turn speed same as normal aim. Amazing. Feels so good!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
TTP said:
Just tried the KZ3 jetpack online and it works like a charm. Cursor area and turn speed same as normal aim. Amazing. Feels so good!

report on if they fucked up turbine.

BeeDog

TTP said:

Did the patch fix the SP turn speed of the jetpack?

I was planing on getting the game later in the year due to lack of time and money, but i'm so tempted to preorder this right now to get those retro maps for free.

EDIT: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Amazon just took down the preorder stuff + $20. FML.[/QUOTE]
I think Kmart has a $25 gift card when you get KZ3.

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
hmmm...WTF, i'm in the US too.

For me it says all the preorder bonuses are gone and the price is now $51.49.

Anyone else confirm?
Yep. Price has been marked down to $51.49 and I don't see the $20 pre-order bonus credit.

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
EDIT: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Amazon just took down the preorder stuff + $20. FML.

It's still showing up for me.

EDIT: Guess I'm way late on that. That's what I get for not refreshing before posting.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Just got my shipping confirmation from Amazon!

My PS3 got lost in the mail to get it fixed and now I have no idea when I'll get it back and I can't afford a new one right now. :(

Bread

Banned
KaptinKeezey said:
Didn't do a lot of searching before posting this, but I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a Move only clan.

Also wondering how many people are playing the game with the Move.

I played the SP and MP demos with it and can not go back now. I was holding strong at 1.5/1 Kill to death ratio as well. Also beat the SP demo on elite with no crosshair witht he move :)

So anyone loving the Move controls as much as me?
I would definitely be in on that, it would be interesting to see MoveGaf vs DualShockGaf.

This is what I see...
35k3ne9.jpg

...its showing its sold by GoCrazyGames and not actually Amazon. o_O

EDIT: Sorry for huge pic, just got my Gaf account today and this is my first time posting on these boards. XD

Donos

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
This is what I see...

...its showing its sold by GoCrazyGames and not actually Amazon. o_O

EDIT: Sorry for huge pic, just got my Gaf account today and this is my first time posting on these boards. XD

Fix your Avatar !! max 90 px x 120 px ! or a mod will make you one (you don't gonna like it)

Here is all the info you need

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
X-Frame said:
If you read the Amazon page it should say that it takes a couple days before you get your e-mails for codes, credits, etc.

I meant people that ordered before that $20 credit ever appeared. I cancelled that one and reordered. Can't argue with $20 credit, six combined unlock points, two extra maps, and a totally bad ass jet pack so I can hover around people at the bowling alley!

Cruzader

Banned
I think the one on sale for $51.xx is from a 3rd party seller. You have to buy it directly from Amazon to get the stuff!!!!!!

Also could anyone comment on the Best Buy exclusive DLC which offers a different map pack than the Retro one?? We need someone here to make a dummy account with that if so, dont ya guys think??

Kz3 and sharpshooter shipped from amazon and arriving tomorrow!!! An 20 bux off from lbp2 plus another 20 off this time for next game! Virtua tennis 4? Plus 2 free legacy maps! I feel like Amazon is paying me to play these games. Loved the demo on psn, tomorrow can't cone soon enough. Anybody know if they toned down the shotty?

Mooreberg said:
I meant people that ordered before that $20 credit ever appeared. I cancelled that one and reordered. Can't argue with $20 credit, six combined unlock points, two extra maps, and a totally bad ass jet pack so I can hover around people at the bowling alley!

You shouldn't have to re-preorder. The credit will apply to all preorders if I remember correctly.

farco1212

Neo Member
Is anyone planning on going to the Walmart pre-launch event? None of the three stores in my area seem to know anything about it.

Thrakier

TTP said:
Hard to tell with little play time. It runs like ass tho. Probably worse than the dam.

What the hell...that's like a nightmare. A competetive online shooter should at least run at stable 30FPS. It makes me so sad because otherwise I just love this game/franchise. :(

An-Det

My Amazon order has shipped, fucking sweet. I'm really tempted to swing by a store and pick up Move stuff tomorrow after work though.

NameIess

JABEE said:
For people who have played the game, does the game have the framerate problems that the demo had? I'm picking up my preorder tomorrow but the slowdowns during the cutscenes in the demo worry me. Are they still present in the final retail copy?

If framerate during cutscenes would make you pass up on the game you may not want to buy it... I'm not trying to be a jerk, but come on.

DoomGyver

I bet it would take minimal effort to mod a normal helghast edition to light up like the limited one, they look identical beyond that.

So I'm a total Amazon noob. Will the three unlock points and KZ2 map pack be included in the package, or is it emailed to me? Game looks amazing btw.

Thanks
did i just waste my first post

fuck! i forgot to get release day shipping and they already shipped it out :(

oh well.... guess i'll go buy one at target and return the sealed amazon version when it comes :D

Top Bottom