• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Discussion

Sorry for double post.

Didn't know where best to put this?

I love the mulitplayer in this game. Loved 'Like A Boss' when it first released until the tickrate became total shit.

I'm not surprised at the lack of people playing though tbh - had a quick look on botzone at the 'The Stormgracht' map and I don't know what the fuck has happened but its fucking riddled with slowdown - and this is against one fucking bot and IT WASN'T LIKE THIS when it launched.

GG can go and fuck themselves. I will not be supporting their next game (ps. a few other maps have turned into slowdown fucking shit too).

They should be ashamed.....

thenexus6

Been out the loop for a while but I played Terminal earlier and noticed a few things

http://imgur.com/J7nc2ou

Since when were ranks display on the kill board? Also the challenges on the left? It's pretty useful seeing how close you are to finishing challenges.

Massa

So Radec Academy is releasing soon to coincide with KZ's 10th anniversary

The map is great fun here, Shadow Fall's design mostly fixes the spawn camping issues it had in KZ2.

The Valor patch that's coming next week looks quite interesting too. Their support for this amazing game has been incredible.

thenexus6

So I put a 2TB drive in my PS4 yesterday, I installed the DLC again and now its saying this warzone contains free DLC that aren't fully downloaded yet. And a message saying

"Multiplayer is queued for copy"?

What does this mean? What is queuing? I have a time remaining icon of 0:01:42 but its not moving at all.

Edit: message has gone now however now I'm getting this stupidity:

adEpG0f.jpg

C2LNWfx.jpg

C2LNWfx.jpg

I think I have everything installed right? I really don't get it. I also don't understand why some DLC are repeated twice

Top Bottom