• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Sora_N

I just did another world the other night for Re:CoM, I still really hate this game. I'm afraid I won't bother touching it when I buy the HD Collection.

Tsunamo

I couldn't help it, KHGAF.

I just bought the HD ReMIX at play-asia. The KH challenge starts for me as soon as it arrives.
You did the right thing.
I will cancel my preorder if remastered OWA isn't on par with Advent Children version.
I keep on forgetting that some of my favorite compositions from the game are being remastered, hopefully they do all the tracks justice.
So far they all sound great so I'm not too worried.

Bladenic

The fact that they remastered the music is mind blowing to me. Cannot freaking wait. I'll only play KH FM HD though. Have absolutely no desire to ever see cards ever again. Oh, and I guess I'll let the 358 movie play while I do something else so I get the trophies. I may watch but I kind of doubt I can muster the interest outside of seeing the HD-ness of it all.

Vashetti

Banned

I just bought the HD ReMIX at play-asia. The KH challenge starts for me as soon as it arrives.

fb0.jpg

Don't you live in Brazil? That's a lot of money wasted when you could have waited for the US version for nearly half.

I do. And yes, I could have waited, but it's KH, so that's ok.
I love the japanese voices and I'm learning japanese now, so it's the perfect opportunity. KHFM on the PS2 was the game that taught me how to read kana and I loved it.

Besides, it's only R$150. It's basically the price of a new game here anyway. And after the english version releases I'll borrow that from my friend and platinum it twice! :D

TheMink

I fricken bought it when it got announced haha, im beating both eng and jp versions.

Anyone know if i can get multiple platinums for have multiple region versions of a game?

Tsunamo

I fricken bought it when it got announced haha, im beating both eng and jp versions.

Anyone know if i can get multiple platinums for have multiple region versions of a game?
Same here! I do it with every Kingdom Hearts release now, it's become a tradition for me.

You can for some, but it varys from game to game.

I don't even...

die.
I was waiting for YoungBlade to get in on this... Never disappoints haha

Yeah dude, me too :p

I can't freaking believe this but FedEx -claims- my computer should be arriving this morning.... I'm not getting my hopes up but holy crap that's fast. Hong Kong to NY in a day :p

Groof

Hope this is true, BBS is the only KH I haven't played - and it's supposedly one of the best.

almost fake edit: actually, now that I think of it, PSPs are pretty goddamn cheap already... Actually, if I get a job for this summer, I'll just buy PSP and BBS then :V

Man, I really liked BbS back when I first beat it, been getting urges to play it again but I always get so bummed by the fact that it's not on Vita. :(
BbS was also probably the first time I really liked an original character since 1.

Hope this is true, BBS is the only KH I haven't played - and it's supposedly one of the best.

almost fake edit: actually, now that I think of it, PSPs are pretty goddamn cheap already... Actually, if I get a job for this summer, I'll just buy PSP and BBS then :V

If ya want you could just go with Final Mix version since it has english patch if you wanna jump thru few hoops. Vanilla western BBS is pretty good tho, it has some of the FM bonuses already like KH1 did.

PSP Street retails for like 99€ nowdays yeah.

I kinda regret getting the BBS collectors edition or whatever it was. The ''artbook'' that was included is teeeeerrible :lol.

Edit: The guy doing 1.5 stream is stuck on Maleficent Dragon. I'm having flashbacks :lol.

Groof

Seems like they went all out with this one, as they should.
So what kind of time frame are we looking at here for a western release? Summer? Winter? Three years from now?

Groof

Fall release for both NA and EU has been confirmed

Ah, cool beans.
So all the hype for this made me boot up BBS, but there's something funky going on with my PSP's screen. Like having a constant air bubble framing in the entire image. Really noticeable in anything that isn't super bright (white) or super dark (black). Is it going to explode? :(

Aww skit... :(
This game still looks pretty damn good though!

So I don't remember a super lot about this game, but what's the impact on the play order of this?

What exactly do you mean? On the collection it should be KH1FM->Re:CoM->Days. Tho I would recommend KH2 before Days but what can ya do :(.

Groof

What exactly do you mean? On the collection it should be KH1FM->Re:CoM->Days. Tho I would recommend KH2 before Days but what can ya do :(.

Oh no, haha, I meant in BBS. Like, is there any huge impact on the story or gameplay in which order you play the characters?

Oh no, haha, I meant in BBS. Like, is there any huge impact on the story or gameplay in which order you play the characters?

Aqua last. That is the most important thing.

You can start with Ven or Terra but personally I'd recommend Ven first for story purposes.

Groof

Aqua last. That is the most important thing.

You can start with Ven or Terra but personally I'd recommend Ven first for story purposes.
Oh right, yeah yeah I remember now. I'll do it that way. :) Thanks mate!
This screen issue is driving me nuts, though.

Fixed.

I don't mean to make you feel horrible... But mine just arrived :3

Can I expect your Lvl 1 Proud stream soon?

I quite like the new remastered music! Some of my favourite songs I'm looking foreward to see remastered versions of in the next collection :3 :

Rowdy Rumble
He's a Pirate (oh god please fix this one. It deserves to be better more than any other song)
Hazardous Highway
13th Dilemma
Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown
Deep Anxiety
Rage Awakened (both KH2 and BBS :3)
Dearly Belowed BBS
Risky Romp
Unforgettable
The Tumbling
Ventus
Enter the Darkness
Unbreakable Chains
Dismiss

Also I hope they include online play for BBS, I'd like to try it. KH2 camera of course too!

Top Bottom