• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Totally agree, Pride Lands was almost amazing

I'm not calling into question anything other than the PS3 thing. Spring 2015 would be awesome, that seems totally likely. Every big KH has launched in March/April in JP so i think that is their target release.

There is no chance a AAA game would launch on PS3 in 2015

I liked one idea on another forum. ''KH3 for PS3, KH3FM for PS4''

Dat cross gen troll.

for size said:
ifekePiOLER6m.jpg
This day is bananas

I hate you guys.

I guess I have to go back to Persona 4 Golden an cry myse... wait... everythingwentedbetersfronexeptionz.jpg

Still jelly tho

I demand impressions tho when I wake up.

Tsunamo

A little something finally arrived :3
559851_10151329013782826_2078474992_n.jpg

Good thing I woke up when he knocked, otherwise I would have been waiting until Monday.

Tsunamo

I'm sorry, I can't help it D:

It's very visually similar to Okami HD in how good the jump looks from SD to HD (although I'd personally say Okamis artstyle translates a little better to HD, especially with the filter option)

Tsunamo

Yep.... asking myself the same thing...

Did anyone order from Play Asia? I was thinking about ordering it VIA Fedex shipping and was curious how long it would take to arrive in the Midwest?
I can only speak for Australia but they're very fast with their time once they ship the game out. I pre-ordered awhile back, they shipped it on Wednesday and it arrived about two days later.

It should give you a estimated time of how long it takes to whereever you are in their shipping options, from my expirence though they're very very fast. As for when Play-Asia end up sending it out for shipping, well that's another thing entirely.
It's okay u.u
Enjoy your early KH HD epicness :C
I will thankyou ^.^

I can only speak for Australia but they're very fast with their time once they ship the game out. I pre-ordered awhile back, they shipped it on Wednesday and it arrived about two days later.

It should give you a estimated time of how long it takes to whereever you are in their shipping options, from my expirence though they're very very fast. As for when Play-Asia end up sending it out for shipping, well that's another thing entirely. I will thankyou ^.^

Yea, we used Play Asia and it was here really fast. E-mail saying it shipped at 2am my time (West Coast) on Wednesday, arrived here at the office 10:30am today. So, yea, really fast. Used FedEx option, too.

Is there any translation for the game because I don't know how to read Japanese.

If you mean for the story stuff, you could just open up a Let's Play/Walkthrough on YouTube in English to assist you with the dialogue. If you mean for menus, from what I could tell the included versions of KHFM and Re:COM were nearly identical to their original counterparts. Just find a screenshot or a video of the menus in English and you should be fine.

Groof

Man, all you people with your import KHHD copies... ain't jealous at all. AT ALL!

tears of blood. of blood :'c

Have fun guys! :)

(If i were to import it, the price would be something equal or even higher than /WeaponKnight/ and i can't afford it :/ - Leaving in Southamerica...)

And a lot of time has passed since i saw the ending for the first one, so i guess it'll go straight to the FEELS when i play it u_u

Narolf

Banned
Wonder if they put so many katakanas on purpose, in order to allow foreigners to understand them since they remain the easiest to read.

TheMink

Those who want to get down on some Destiny Islands grinding here is how its done.

Simply beating your friends to a pulp is incredibly inefficient, even riku only gives you 5xp for winning.

Me and P Bear manufactured a new improved grinding method.

Tech points are big in KH1, you can get several levels without actually defeating your opponent. Wakka is the most obvious, ever time you hit his ball it gives you 1TP and his strong strike gives you 2 TP which is exactly the same as an XP. (Beating wakka gives you 1xp as a reference)
The problem is that wakka throws his ball whenever he damn well pleases and you will hit him with the ball occasionally which will eventually kill him. Wasting precious time re-initiating the fight.

The hands down best way to gain TP is Tidus, and P Bear figured out the best way to do it.

Assuming youve chosen the sword you get slide dash quicker making this technique easier.

The idea is to keep an eye on your lock on symbol.

When Tidus is running towards you your lock on will show 4 splits. When he gets closer it changes to 2 splits. When you are right on top of him it will be multiple shades of blue and extravagant.
If you initiate your slide dash JUST before the lock on turns to two he will ALWAYS parry it giving you a whopping 2TP.

After he parries it run away immediately and he wont do his other moves which dont give any TP for parrying, he will either do a back flip then follow you or just follow you and either way that is your opportunity to get another tech and repeat.

If you are too close after the tech he will either do a flash kick strike, or a front flip. Both of which waste your time. If he does those moves he will occasionally be ticked with himself or say something regardless of whether or not he hits you. Another waste of your time.

Ive gotten like 25 techs in a row without him doing anything out of character. The technique is sure fire.

At level 18 with the sword you get tech plus giving you 4 TP per parry.

Its an obscene amount XP for the area.

Without ever leaving the fight ive gotten 2 levels, or around 1200 XP at lvl20. That took about 11 minutes.

It takes some practice but once you get it the levels just fly by and its loads of fun :)

Top Bottom