• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Destiny Island bitches.

ibpVNUvUuGZ4X6.jpg
iRXP02TwNIotP.jpg

I raise you 25 minutes.

I understand where they are coming from since I'm as passionate as they are.

Well I am guilty myself of Destiny Islands grinding when I was but a cub but...

Damnit men. You have your hands on 1.5 HD remix and NOW you do that of all times? Thats like if I went and bought PS4 day one and hooked it up on some black n white SD telly. I don't even know what sense this comparison makes but you guys are dead to me!

*grumble*

Well I am guilty myself of Destiny Islands grinding when I was but a cub but...

Damnit men. You have your hands on 1.5 HD remix and NOW you do that of all times? Thats like if I went and bought PS4 day one and hooked it up on some black n white SD telly. I don't even know what sense this comparison makes but you guys are dead to me!

*grumble*
This is just how I enjoy my game :)

Don't you worry, I'm booking now :p

EDIT: btw nice new avatar

Seda

The game is easy enough without grinding, considering my main criticism of just about every KH game is how easy they are, I minimize grinding as much as possible. However, I can appreciate the enjoyment breaking the early game and demolishing early bosses.

Groof

I remember trying that out a couple of years back. I think I stopped playing and never went back at around 46ish... that shit takes time

Narolf

Banned
The game is easy enough without grinding, considering my main criticism of just about every KH game is how easy they are, I minimize grinding as much as possible. However, I can appreciate the enjoyment breaking the early game and demolishing early bosses.

I feel the same as you here, and also about the story by the way: it may be unnecessarily convoluted, it always ends up making sense to me. And yeah, all the vanilla games are ludicrously easy. Critical modes should be made standard in the next installments.

Groof

Completely agreed. I play these super sloppily and yet manage to get through the game with relative ease. Gonna jump straight into Critical on the HD collection.

Also, as I've been playing through BBS again, I realize how much I'd forgotten. One thing in particular is how good the soundtrack is. Dat Enchanted Castle sogood.

''Yo yo Minky boiieee cheg oud what da postman had''
''Radicalllll PEE BEE. Put it in dyyd we have waited for den yearz to grind Destiny Islands... in EIDZ DII!''
ibhYAvZGYLosf2.gif

Fun fact: While KH1FM and KH2FM have most of the Heartless recoloured only BBSFM has every single Unversed recoloured with the sole exeption of Vanitas Remnant that is kinda special one and black n white by nature :3

TheMink

''Yo yo Minky boiieee cheg oud what da postman had''
''Radicalllll PEE BEE. Put it in dyyd we have waited for den yearz to grind Destiny Islands... in EIDZ DII!''
ibhYAvZGYLosf2.gif

Fun fact: While KH1FM and KH2FM have most of the Heartless recoloured only BBSFM has every single Unversed recoloured with the sole exeption of Vanitas Remnant that is kinda special one and black n white by nature :3

HAHAHAHA XD

If it makes you feel better going from Destiny Islands to Agrabah i have a gained a grand total of 3 lvls :p

Is the HD collection import English dubbed? Or is there some type of option for it?

There has been a debate about this. Days and Re:CoM certainly do not have dubbing option. KH1 is interesting tho, before release it was reported that english dub was an option but nobody has seen such a thing. So either it doesn't exist or it needs to be unlocked somehow.

If you really need that dub I wouldn't suggest importing tho :/

There has been a debate about this. Days and Re:CoM certainly do not have dubbing option. KH1 is interesting tho, before release it was reported that english dub was an option but nobody has seen such a thing. So either it doesn't exist or it needs to be unlocked somehow.

If you really need that dub I wouldn't suggest importing tho :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EE7HREV00w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He's playing the game in English dubbed. So is this fake or real?

Narolf

Banned
Didn't you say before that you don't even like KH or something? :lol

:p I'm exposed, ah! Still have to put things into context.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm too old for Kingdom Hearts.

Not that much of a fan in comparison to FF. As I've said before, I think the series" plot became unnecessarily convoluted after KH1; "unnecessarily" because, albeit being full of symbolism, no messages were being conveyed. KH1's story remains short and sweet and it does have a message, no matter how simplistic it is.

Rootbeer

Banned
Do we know if the Play Arts Sora & Riku figures are getting an american release? A lot of Play Arts stuff shows up on amazon but I don't want to gamble on this -__- Guess I have a few months to decide... I've ordered plenty off amiami but amazon has way better (cheaper, faster) shipping.

New additions to Re:CoM in 1.5 HD Remix:

Apparently you unlock brand new Keyblade cards for Re:CoM if you complete Days first. Maybe Xion card is somewhere in there as well?

Xux

Yeah, it'll be neat to see those
keyblade cards while I sell their low numbered filler versions for MP on my Beginner rush through when this comes out in the country I live in.
I'm curious to see if there're any tweaks to the real game, too.

Groof

New additions to Re:CoM in 1.5 HD Remix:

Apparently you unlock brand new Keyblade cards for Re:CoM if you complete Days first. Maybe Xion card is somewhere in there as well?

Doing everything they possibly can to
force people into watching that video/movie/whatever.

TheMink

Hey Napalm, if you sit on the title screen it plays the old vid right, but the old vid shows the old textures even though its in HD so you can really see a huuuge difference in texture quality.

Hey Napalm, if you sit on the title screen it plays the old vid right, but the old vid shows the old textures even though its in HD so you can really see a huuuge difference in texture quality.

Preorder cancelled.

Today I'm extra salty since SE nuked the stream dude and I won't be able to hear remastered EOTW music :(.

Top Bottom