• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Groof

I was saying because you can really see all the work they did on the rest of the games textures lol XD

Why'd they even leave that in like that, though? :p They remastered (almost) every single bit of the game, yet they didn't even bother redoing that one?

I'm not gonna give SE my money if they don't even bother to remaster the menu trailer!
I'm gonna be honest, the amount of quality work that went into this game is amazing. Super crisp and everything looks great.

I'm with Mink, seeing how it used to look really makes you see how good this game looks now.

Btw, the GOW collection didn't re-render ANY cutscenes and they look like soooo crappy compared to the KH opening.

Why'd they even leave that in like that, though? :p They remastered (almost) every single bit of the game, yet they didn't even bother redoing that one?
It seems like it is now natively higher res, but the animation is from the original graphics

Padingutonu Bearu Sempai, the problem with GOW HD collection is that it was handled by Bluepoint and not Sony internally. IIRC they do their HD collections pretty much with only the data on retail PS2 disc and then do some magic with their own tools. So don't be too hard on em :).

KH2FM secret ending in HD should b gud.

So who is gonna get the 2 plats first, PB or Mink? ;)

Tsunamo

Up to Riku 2 now!
He's tough on FM's Proud mode.
I'm not gonna give SE my money if they don't even bother to remaster the menu trailer!
At least it's not as bad as the Devil May Cry collection, in-game and in cutscenes everything looks great, then you hit the FMV's and your eyes burn, all of them were upscaled from their original resolution.

TheMink

^psshshshs modesty ess far nuuubz

Padingutonu Bearu Sempai, the problem with GOW HD collection is that it was handled by Bluepoint and not Sony internally. IIRC they do their HD collections pretty much with only the data on retail PS2 disc and then do some magic with their own tools. So don't be too hard on em :).

KH2FM secret ending in HD should b gud.

So who is gonna get the 2 plats first, PB or Mink? ;)

Imo beat P Bear :D

Oh shooooooooot!!!!

It's on son!!!

EDIT: Hey Napalm, could you post your 1.5 changes list? I can't find it XD

• In addition to HD visuals, there are some changes with the character models and textures.
  • Character balance changes (Sora loses STR & DEF, but has more AP).
  • You use the right analog stick for camera controls. R3 reverts the camera to default position.
  • Exclusive boss.
  • A custom theme is available once you finish the game.
  • A bunch of new cut-scenes.
  • New abilities: EXP 0 (nullifies experience's gain) and Combo Master (lets you perform combos with interruption).
  • Around 10 new heartless.
  • Some special actions like "Talk" are utilized with triangle.
  • Old heartless have their designs changed.
  • English voices are reverted back to Japanese voices.
  • 2 new weapons for each of the characters.
  • Magic and Summon are each given a separate command.
  • 10 new abilities.
  • Trophy support.
  • New difficulty setting.
  • Remastered soundtrack.
  • Option to skip cut-scenes.
  • Keyblade balance changes.
  • Around 10 new accessories were added.
  • Item Synthesis has been expanded.
  • New Ansem reports.
  • New Gummi stuff.

• 1.5 HD's additions.
  • Final Mix's additions.

Narolf is the one who compiled it BTW.

And now we know new content for Re:CoM too!
New cards from Days if it is completed first

• In addition to HD visuals, there are some changes with the character models and textures.
  • Character balance changes (Sora loses STR & DEF, but has more AP).
  • You use the right analog stick for camera controls. R3 reverts the camera to default position.
  • Exclusive boss.
  • A custom theme is available once you finish the game.
  • A bunch of new cut-scenes.
  • New abilities: EXP 0 (nullifies experience's gain) and Combo Master (lets you perform combos with interruption).
  • Around 10 new heartless.
  • Some special actions like "Talk" are utilized with triangle.
  • Old heartless have their designs changed.
  • English voices are reverted back to Japanese voices.
  • 2 new weapons for each of the characters.
  • Magic and Summon are each given a separate command.
  • 10 new abilities.
  • Trophy support.
  • New difficulty setting.
  • Remastered soundtrack.
  • Option to skip cut-scenes (locked until you've got to see the cut-scene once).
  • Keyblade balance changes.
  • Around 10 new accessories were added.
  • Item Synthesis has been expanded.
  • New Ansem reports.
  • New Gummi stuff.

• 1.5 HD's additions.
  • Final Mix's additions.

Narolf is the one who compiled it BTW.
Thanks bro :) and thanks Narolf!

So apparently there is an option to change te voices to English... Gotta find that when I get home and start playing

Narolf

Banned
Thanks bro :) and thanks Narolf!

So apparently there is an option to change te voices to English... Gotta find that when I get home and start playing

Anytime. Likewise, let me know if you want a helping hand for the OT of KH 1.5 HD ReMIX. Not one to strike a conversation for that kind of projects since I prefer working alone rather than in a team so that I let people do the same; just a reminder that I have volunteered.

TheMink

Hey guiz, P Bear drew a really amazing pic of Axel (DDD spoilers)
with his Keyblade
and doesn't want to show you! Cause he doesnt think its "good enough"

Pressure him into posting it!!! Its amazing!!

I have always wondered why Sora hates Kairi. I mean what kind of guy draws a picture of himself punching a girl? And he looks so happy while doing it too!

Ooqe198.png

Narolf

Banned
I have always wondered why Sora hates Kairi. I mean what kind of guy draws a picture of himself punching a girl? And he looks so happy while doing it too!

Ooqe198.png

Can't draw for the life of me either (a point where we differ, for the anecdote~); definitely Paddington shouldn't feel bad about it, but I understand where he is coming from nonetheless.

Can't draw for the life of me either (a point where we differ, for the anecdote~); definitely Paddington shouldn't feel bad about it, but I understand where he is coming from nonetheless.

He already grinded to lvl 30 at DI. He crossed the line and there is no going back.

Ok so... I was hoping to use this for some sort of OT... KH3 OT preferably :p however this was just a test, just trying to see if I could pull off Nomura's art style. My stuff is better now so don't hold this against me XD

Btw,
there is another version that has adult Lea with his Flame keyblade but I REALLY don't like how he turned out. Proportions are way off...

EDIT: Seeing it now... I don't like the colors so much :(

TheMink

So awesome!

Haha you guys are going to have to wait for adult lea then XD

The proportions looked great on adult lea so idk what he will change :p

Ok so... I was hoping to use this for some sort of OT... KH3 OT preferably :p however this was just a test, just trying to see if I could pull off Nomura's art style. My stuff is better now so don't hold this against me XD

Btw,
there is another version that has adult Lea with his Flame keyblade but I REALLY don't like how he turned out. Proportions are way off...

EDIT: Seeing it now... I don't like the colors so much :(

Woow holy shit

I mean

wow

I just

I can't
you should draw Roxas ;)

Thanks guys :) I'm gonna probably do a Roxas soon

Really good work with lea :) (Do you have a Deviantart? to see your newest stuff...) I'm currently making (or just starting) One with Riku, Mickey and The Way To Dawn...

It's just a WIP, though:

WayToDawnref3_zps8b8907a4.jpg

(Ignore the lack of face and the unfinished Chain xD)

I just want to make them justice, my favorite characters and my favorite keyblade ever.

Tsunamo

OH GOD!
I finally got up to Chernabog, the new version of Night On Bald Mountain sounds amazing! :D
Really good work with lea :) (Do you have a Deviantart? to see your newest stuff...) I'm currently making (or just starting) One with Riku, Mickey and The Way To Dawn...

It's just a WIP, though:
You both have great artistic talent!
Best I could hope to match that with is stick figures :lol

Top Bottom