• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Malyse

Why this isn't a thing yet i don't know!
Why can't I buy an official keyblade without having to search the web for some quality ones.

Shoutout to whoever it was that gave me that link btw. That girl makes beautiful Keyblades

Cause Disney doesn't love you nerds.

And if it was AimeeWood that was me.

zeemumu

Why this isn't a thing yet i don't know!
Why can't I buy an official keyblade without having to search the web for some quality ones.

Shoutout to whoever it was that gave me that link btw. That girl makes beautiful Keyblades

The only merch that they sell is the pin. There's some KH stuff in Disney Infinity but one was an exclusive item that they gave away at the last D23 and the other is the keyblade that you apparently unlock by 100% your figure collection.

Malyse

The only merch that they sell is the pin. There's some KH stuff in Disney Infinity but one was an exclusive item that they gave away at the last D23 and the other is the keyblade that you apparently unlock by 100% your figure collection.
Or you can just, you know, buy the Steam version with all characters unlocked and get it immediately.

zeemumu

Or you can just, you know, buy the Steam version with all characters unlocked and get it immediately.

The collectible figures are part of why I found that game interesting. If I just cared about running around sandboxes with Disney characters I can just play Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure.

Malyse

The collectible figures are part of why I found that game interesting. If I just cared about running around sandboxes with Disney characters I can just play Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure.
If you want to spend $150+ for a digital unlock, no one is stopping you.

Tsunamo

Wait the steam version just skips the toys to life aspect of the game and has all the characters? Neat.

I've always wanted to try it but don't have it in me to collect them all now.

silva1991

Unknown is down. Didn't really enjoy that fight. I thought every other super boss is much better and satisfying.

He does the dame trap move that Lingering will does, except it isn't fair, because it's next to impossible to dodge it.

20 days left for 0.2 goodness <3

Unknown is down. Didn't really enjoy that fight. I thought every other super boss is much better and satisfying.

He does the dame trap move that Lingering will does, except it isn't fair, because it's next to impossible to dodge it.

20 days left for 0.2 goodness <3

of you mean his death roulette?

it's actually a non issue cause if you have a summon out that isn't tink he cant use it

I vaguely remember there being plans for one or like a Disney Mmo that sounded suspiciously like KH but it was Japan only, and probably turned into Browser Chi.

There was a Disney MMORPG a long time ago called Toontown Online. It was my first MMO

It wasn't that. That was my first MMO too (even if I didn't really play it for long because of how Disney handled F2P) Or the Pirates one, for that matter. I remember trying to play this unknown MMO, but everything was in Japanese, and I don't even think account creation was possible yet.

zeemumu

It wasn't that. That was my first MMO too (even if I didn't really play it for long because of how Disney handled F2P) Or the Pirates one, for that matter. I remember trying to play this unknown MMO, but everything was in Japanese, and I don't even think account creation was possible yet.

Ah okay

Anyone remember Fusionfall? I played for a bit because I love crossovers but it never caught on for me.

Psxphile

015_khsoraa5sgi.png
006_kh2sorakairiocs6s.png

004_comsoravusgl.png
005_comriku7is3p.png

007_daysroxas0hs56.png
008_daysxionf1sb7.png

011_bbsaquacaseg.png
010_bbskingmickeyffsz5.png

012_codeddatasoras3s80.png
009_chiforetellersmisuc.png

013_dddsoral9s04.png
014_dddrikukeszk.png

Pretty.

Link

18 days to release and still no 2.8 on the UK PS store.

Someone else contacted Sony on Twitter and got this response:

wat

It'd be great if the retailers could get their shit together regarding the pre-orders in general, they're charging £10+ for the "limited edition" which should be a free upgrade.

Rush_Khan

I'm also wondering about the 2.8 UK digital pre-order.

It's available for digital pre-order in other regions, right?

Maybe they had to compromise to get this to digitally release, or mandatory digital releases aren't mandatory in the UK?

Vashetti

Banned
I'm also wondering about the 2.8 UK digital pre-order.

It's available for digital pre-order in other regions, right?

Maybe they had to compromise to get this to digitally release, or mandatory digital releases aren't mandatory in the UK?

As far as I'm aware, it's up in pretty much every region but the UK.

I'm going to be so pissed if we don't get a digital release.

Rush_Khan

As far as I'm aware, it's up in pretty much every region but the UK.

I'm going to be so pissed if we don't get a digital release.

Same. I've been buying digital over physical for quite some time now, it's just so much more convenient for me not to have all these cases and discs lying around.

I think the last time I bought a physical game instead of digital was... oh look, Kingdom Hearts II.5.

yunbuns

Just finished Ven's storyline in BBS. Overall, I liked it a lot more than Terra's and felt that the boss fight was more satisfying. HJO also did a really good job with
Vanitas
too.

Top Bottom