• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Someone just pointed out to me that Fenrir looks like a sword because it's a modern motorcycle key. I feel dumb.

the keyblade that Young Xehanort uses in DDD is a mix between Master Xehanorts keyblade and No Name keyblade you get for defeating Young Xehanort in BBS *mindblown*

You guys seen that rumour thread about FFX/X-2 having the international content as DLC? I hope the Final Mix content is DLC for the HD remasters!

Psxphile

New 1.5 trailer believe yeeeaaaah!

From other thread:
Osment.jpg

Sora everyone. THATS how long it's been since KH1.

His voice is fine to be fair if they FINALLY stopped using the friggin young Sora for whatever stupid reasons. Also I think he is a good actor but is being held back by stupid dialogue and direction mostly especially in DDD for example.

He's probably really regretting being part of KH these days with all the cheese he has to spew into those mics.
30-year old Sora for KH3?

I think he is happy to have anything to spew into a mic. He hasn't done anything for a long time

Shame too. I would like to see him in a new VA role without too much restrictions (such as being directed to play a 13 year old braindead kid with silly dialogue).

Vanitas = Haley redeemed?

KH3 will probably have Vanitas return as well, even if it's just a shadow you have to fight to awaken Ventus.

Joqu

Yeah I was quite surprised by how good Haley was in BBS.

It's a shame they didn't manage to get Nimoy back for DDD, but I guess it's understandable. Dude is 82 and he must have been pretty expensive too. :(

Joqu

Wasn't he done by someone else? That's what I heard, and his voice sounded quite different from BBS.

Edit: Huh. Google seems to agree with you, I guess I would've known if I had payed attention to the credits. Weird... I was convinced it wasn't him. :p

Joqu

Yeah... Well... He sounded different when I played DDD! ;;

Seriously though, a friend of me thought the same thing. This is really weird.

Well he's better than Mickey. Never liked that guy (though early Mickey Mouse was a pretty cool dude).
I think we might get along just fine after all!

I just hate how there are some characters with little to no Nomura-art and always there is something blocking the persons face ruining the avatar or something.

Joqu

Of course there isn't a single character that can match Xion's greatness!

I just hate how there are some characters with little to no Nomura-art and always there is something blocking the persons face ruining the avatar or something.
It's no Nomura art, but there should still be plenty of CG renders, no?

Of course there isn't a single character that can match Xion's greatness!

It's no Nomura art, but there should still be plenty of CG renders, no?

That is true. Every avatar I have created thus far has been from Nomura-Art tho. Not really a problem until 2.5 comes out since BBS art is my main issue :lol.

Top Bottom