• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Quoting for the new page cause I'm stumped.

I had this issue and I think I fixed it by clearing up my internal phone memory for like I think 1.3gb? Even though I had more than enough on my SD card, it didn't seem to work unless I had enough on my internal memory.

MicH

Finally scraped 3000 Jewels together and did my pull:

gzeitgJl.jpg

Nice! Yuffie seems amazing (same defense ignore as Beast). Too bad I already max leveled the same Cloud earlier - this one is one star higher in ranking. What do I do now to combine/whatever you do with them?

Ugh, god damn it. As I finally come back and start to play Fallout 4 again, two attractive mobile games out of nowhere gets released. (This and Tales of Link)

Sign....*downloads*

Ok so before I start to play, is there ANYTHING I should know beforehand? Are you guys currently in a guild I can join? Or a faction that I should look up first? Etc?

Most of us are Unicornis, and there are a few GAF groups floating around (30 member max per group). Join that faction and you should hopefully be able to join one. There's also an Anguis GAF party, I think? That's an option too although it seems like Unicornis is what will win the weekly competitions.

Felt a little bad doing this, but lol

Pure evil

Thanks for party invite. GAF Hearts I believe.

Some people are ranked so damn high already. Crazy stuff.

Now wondering if I should save all my jewels for pull events, or do a 10 pull now.

Miracle

Join Anguis! We have spots open!

Most of us are Unicornis, and there are a few GAF groups floating around (30 member max per group). Join that faction and you should hopefully be able to join one. There's also an Anguis GAF party, I think? That's an option too although it seems like Unicornis is what will win the weekly competitions.

Hmmm...choices...

What's the differences between the two?

Malyse

Hmmm...choices...

What's the differences between the two?

Well, Unicornis is going to win all of the weekly rankings, so there's that.

Also, our Foreteller has this monstrous attack when he Zantetsukens seven times in a row before hitting for half a million points of damage.

Miracle

one will get free stuff
the other wont
make the right choice friend

Well, Unicornis is going to win all of the weekly rankings, so there's that.

Also, our Foreteller has this monstrous attack when he Zantetsukens seven times in a row before hitting for half a million points of damage.

Welp...in the words of Saul Goodman, "go with the winner".

Then watch me join and we start losing every week lol.

Kapow

I only got 3 star medals on my first 3 pull :(

Think i'm only going to do the 10 medal pulls from now on.

Also, this game is so damn charming and the flash style graphics actually suit it pretty damn well.

Malyse

Welp...in the words of Saul Goodman, "go with the winner".

Then watch me join and we start losing every week lol.

We're 23-0 (counting from the Japanese version). Most of the other bloggers I know are going Unicorn. Really, all we have to do is blow out the first week and watch as we siphon the weakwilled away from the losing factions.

Ugh, god damn it. As I finally come back and start to play Fallout 4 again, two attractive mobile games out of nowhere gets released. (This and Tales of Link)

Sign....*downloads*

Ok so before I start to play, is there ANYTHING I should know beforehand? Are you guys currently in a guild I can join? Or a faction that I should look up first? Etc?

Delete Tales of Link.

Look at all the hair options and outfits.

fsAV9WX.png

Epcott

Ok, so I wanted to join team Gaf so I started over to join the Unicorns.

Union: Unicorn
ID: 86385
Name: Shoku (to go along with the KH themed names)

Just started again ao my level is low

We're 23-0 (counting from the Japanese version). Most of the other bloggers I know are going Unicorn. Really, all we have to do is blow out the first week and watch as we siphon the weakwilled away from the losing factions.

Delete Tales of Link.

and replace it with Granblue next week

Anyone know if migrating devices with Facebook still lets you play on both devices ?

I want to switch between phone/tablet often if possible.

Kapow

Is there any point to keeping 1 or 2 star character medals or should I just sell them? inventory is already filling up

Miracle

Oh also another question, is there ANYTHING I should reset for in terms of getting the starting medal you want?

My first roll is a 3 star Mickey Mouse. Are there better ones I should restart for or no?

Oh also another question, is there ANYTHING I should reset for in terms of getting the starting medal you want?

My first roll is a 3 star Mickey Mouse. Are there better ones I should restart for or no?

There shouldn't be any reason for you to reroll. I'm actually pretty sure everybody gets that Mickey, but I can't say for sure.

So how do I even get gems? I'm trying to save for the Sora outfit, is that good?

In addition to your login bonuses, etc, you'll get some gems for every 5 story quests you complete. Just keep working through them and you'll rack them up at a decent rate. And saving for the Sora outfit should be a fine idea.

Chase17

Just cruising through the game before I got one shot by a raid boss in underworld.

How many levels are in the game?

Falk

that puzzling face
Whoever came up with and/or approved the censorship list has probably never ever written text in English in a practical situation.

Edit:

Saturday Jewel Skill -> Sa****ay ***el S****

n1

No, seriously, someone explain to me how a race is on a censored word list.

MiTYH

gzeitgJl.jpg

Nice! Yuffie seems amazing (same defense ignore as Beast). Too bad I already max leveled the same Cloud earlier - this one is one star higher in ranking. What do I do now to combine/whatever you do with them?

Did you pay, or just keep playing to get the 3k gems? What stage were you at?

Soul Beat

I had this issue and I think I fixed it by clearing up my internal phone memory for like I think 1.3gb? Even though I had more than enough on my SD card, it didn't seem to work unless I had enough on my internal memory.
I just cleared about that much space. Hopefully it'll work this time around.

Miracle

Alright finally got through the tutorial.

Faction: Unicornis
Name: Miracle
ID: 92545

Invite me so I can bless you all with miracles!

MicH

Did you pay, or just keep playing to get the 3k gems? What stage were you at?
Just kept playing until I had enough. I think I'm.at stage 70 or something. Be sure to check the special dungeons as you can get heels there too

Falk

that puzzling face

gzeitgJl.jpg

Just kept playing until I had enough. I think I'm.at stage 70 or something. Be sure to check the special dungeons as you can get heels there too

... I just got to that point, and keeping in mind you get one guaranteed 5*:

moDPalpl.png

FFRKGAF probably having a laugh at my expense.

Top Bottom